31st December 2019 08:29:37

Maybe it would be worth buying fish by Ruddie NPC

my suggestion is:
trout, char - 1 gp
sturgeon, pike - 2 gp
salmon, carp - 3 gp
perch, greyling - 4 gp
whitefish, goldfish - 5 gp

I am convinced that it would help beginners, and maybe help in the development of market trading
Please, respond to this suggestion

Regards
GM Shadow
Game Master

31st December 2019 16:00:21

We agree that fish need to have more purpose than just as food for your character and decorating the depot and boat areas.

There are already some plans in the works for something to do with fish! But certainly appreciate additional opinions :)

Happy New Year
Emigru
Player

Pharos
Level 99
Ranger
2nd January 2020 20:21:21

That's a great idea. But fishes can't be too expensive, just like You said, few gp for each is good. :D
Magnii
Player

Elysium
Level 240
Mage
4th January 2020 02:44:44 (Last edited 4th January 2020 02:56:29)

Quoting Aspenpin:
Maybe it would be worth buying fish by Ruddie NPC

my suggestion is:
trout, char - 1 gp
sturgeon, pike - 2 gp
salmon, carp - 3 gp
perch, greyling - 4 gp
whitefish, goldfish - 5 gp

I am convinced that it would help beginners, and maybe help in the development of market trading
Please, respond to this suggestion

Regards

This is to help you lets be real xD

Sure it will help beginners, thats a GIVEN, but its not needed to help them.

The only way for this to help the market, is if it has an actual purpose, not to sell them to an NPC. This is not valid. This will not help the market having an NPC to buy fish. Thats irrelevant.

An idea you can do with fish, is the "Cooking" Skill. Combine other food ingredients and certain fish to make "Fish N Brew Stews" :P, or "Salmon Pies", that increase different types of stats. (Faster Walking, HP Steal, Mana regen, health regen, more crit, some that heal health an x amount)

In my opinion, zezenia should have "Mining, Blacksmithing, and Cooking" already, hopefully this is something where professions can really boost a characters gameplay and provide more fun.