Fatallity
Premium

Elysium
Level 697
Ranger
12th January 2020 12:56:44

I see a lot of players coming out of Zezenia for an experience in the latest released MMO, Bloodstone. I worry about the decay of the community even more. Any plans to attract new players? I am available to help, always seeking to leverage our Zezenia.
Zekers
Player

Pharos
Level 165
Warrior
12th January 2020 15:51:35

A New Server Will bring many new players to the game, why do we not have 1 server that is a 1x pvp everything has been staged to shit
Ryan The Alcomist
Player

Pharos
Level 171
Warrior
13th January 2020 17:11:40

problem isn't the servers, the game is just fucking boring compared to other mmos of its type, the hunting is enough to put people to sleep. bloodstone and medivia both are more fun to explore and hunt on keeping your attention, new servers have always only worked for a few months at best, i've played for 8 years on zezenia it just can't compete. total game rework is necessary.

Ryan~
Quality
Player

Pharos
Level 491
Ranger
14th January 2020 22:35:30

I believe zezenia needs more investment in outfits, respaws, spells, and better war solutions.

(ex: death loss recovery should only be used on one death per pk on the day).
(ex:dragon ball hair, shows lack of creativity or laziness to have something original, and exclusive to the game)
(ex:items that fall from animals with high xp also fall from animals with low xp, that's not cool)
(ex:warlock is a wizard vocation known to have its attack targeted, but on the last update ranger and shaman gained spells in localized area and warlock has no)

There are several reasons why players leave the game, unfortunately
Zekers
Player

Pharos
Level 165
Warrior
15th January 2020 02:51:02

Quoting Ryan The Alcomist:
problem isn't the servers, the game is just fucking boring compared to other mmos of its type, the hunting is enough to put people to sleep. bloodstone and medivia both are more fun to explore and hunt on keeping your attention, new servers have always only worked for a few months at best, i've played for 8 years on zezenia it just can't compete. total game rework is necessary.

Ryan~

I have been playing both bloodstone and medivia and can't say that medivia keeps your attention more as far as base hunting/exploration of the game the wiki is the only thing that makes it more fun to play atm