1 2 3
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Anuel Ft
Player

Pharos
Level 613
Mage
13th January 2020 08:17:09

Quoting Xployd:
Big girls crying...

Pharos is a joke.... Some newbs reach high level on 3x rate (many double exp going to 6x)...

Some changes are necessary like this, great job staff, keep doing your job and ignore some idiots players like this babys...

Obs.: consider moving pharos to south america...

Cya

You bought ur character, you have no saying in whats fair and not fair.

Pvp death loss like wtf.. u on drugs?
Akolix
Player

Elysium
Level 231
Warrior
13th January 2020 09:48:14

Great decision! :-)
Shadowzin
Player

Pharos
Level 901
Mage
13th January 2020 15:19:45

Quoting Xployd:
Big girls crying...

Pharos is a joke.... Some newbs reach high level on 3x rate (many double exp going to 6x)...

Some changes are necessary like this, great job staff, keep doing your job and ignore some idiots players like this babys...

Obs.: consider moving pharos to south america...

Cya

We all understand why you would agree , you have an inner Elysium in you careca. You died once in pvp and retire 3 months lmfao . Now I will have to kill you 2 times for make you retire ??

I just don’t understand how a big decision like this was made . Was there thought behind it ? How will this benefit the game , it’s a pvp server lmfao if you want compensation for starting a war and dying then you should go elysium and do war mode if you have beef cus the zezenia I played since platon would never put a pvp death loss wtf Feels like O.t server
Ht Savage
Player

Pharos
Level 385
Mage
13th January 2020 15:48:07

PVP Death loss :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Atleast the best joke of 2020 has been made early this year.
Zezenium
Player

Pharos
Level 102
Mage
13th January 2020 16:37:40

They are always the same complaining on the forum, if the changes are not in their own interests they come here and cry.

@Sonnema i dont talk with botters (exiva "Gustaf)

Keep doing your job staff.
Revenge Clown
Player

Pharos
Level 631
Warrior
13th January 2020 17:25:26 (Last edited 13th January 2020 17:26:34)

I really like the implements for new players, but pvp death loss recovery is gonna be used by players that already got money and only. Low lvl mages cant handle their own mana potions, how can they afford PVP death loss recovery? What motivates pvp players is really dying and the way they handle that loss, it motivates them. The loss that the enemy need to deal after death is a reward for the team that got the kill. Why am i going to kill someone if the loss is = 1 hr hunting? wtf. This change makes no sense. it goes against the pvp system it self
Zezenium
Player

Pharos
Level 102
Mage
13th January 2020 17:33:58

Wtf are u talking Safrax? You make xp using bot on drag portal all time, please man dont come here to talk shit, let staff work in peace.
Godlike
Premium

Pharos
Level 914
Warrior
13th January 2020 18:10:58

Quoting Xployd:
Wtf are u talking Safrax? You make xp using bot on drag portal all time, please man dont come here to talk shit, let staff work in peace.

Exiva “careca
Xployd is for to the south east fishing on boat .

Why not make a poll or ask community first I am sure most my enemies but xployd can agree with this ????
What do you say Swedish team do you guys actually want this ?
Revenge Clown
Player

Pharos
Level 631
Warrior
13th January 2020 19:07:57

Quoting Xployd:

Staff is always able to check me :smartass:
Cacomixtle
Sage

Elysium
Level 320
Warrior
13th January 2020 23:00:25

Everything sounds good, nice job staff :)
1 2 3