Show staff replies in this thread
22nd January 2020 14:53:51 GM Shadow View post »
Corsitto
Player

Pharos
Level 61
Mage
16th January 2020 07:27:16

i am not kamikaze moe retard! All im saying is when new server is coming haris and his team will be back to play for the moment ill go to tibia hope ya miss me new everath serv call me
Valfarxilero
Player

Pharos
Level 150
Ranger
16th January 2020 07:48:32 (Last edited 16th January 2020 07:51:28)

Hello, long time no see.
I'm not interested in Zezenia anymore from few years, however sometimes I take look what's happening here.

I am very surprised that still so many of you keep playing. I really couldn't imagine myself coming back.

Unless... you make some kind of fun server that is made just for pvp and fun with monthly reset and some rewards for the new season (or maybe items kept but just lvl/skill reset).

The main problem of Zezenia and new servers was that people are cowards here and they always prefer to get a lot of lvls and many people in team and then dominate people that don't have so much time to take lvls. They use this advantage to make domination, they kick all and then they are happy that they rule server where 5-10 people are online. If this server exist - winning team could get some small advantage and fun by getting better items and defeated could be back for another turn in the next season.

I think that such server would bring many people back just for fun. Premium things would let it stay. People are getting bored with their subclasses or vocations. They could change it each month.

Zezenia will be never good RPG game.

Otherwise I don't really see the chance for Zezenia anymore. It's dead like never before and nothing will help.
Mew
Player

Elysium
Level 500
Warrior
19th January 2020 16:08:12

+1 8)

-New servers always help to increase the players, and improves the game, I support the post
-We also need SPOILER DE HUNTS, MONSTERS, QUESTS, everything, to fill up players and so the game grows.

Zezenia Y love you
Miltin
Player

Pharos
Level 68
Mage
20th January 2020 18:18:19

So when do we heat about any News about server we are waiting
Shadowzin
Player

Pharos
Level 901
Mage
20th January 2020 21:48:17

new server should be 2x non pvp
Corsitto
Player

Pharos
Level 61
Mage
21st January 2020 08:57:46

what they should do instead is merge pharos and elysium sense people there dont want to fight and create a pvp-e or enforced to make the war great so people dont charlover
Bossinator
Player

Pharos
Level 17
Ranger
22nd January 2020 00:20:03

Realistically they should make a new nonpvp server 2-3x because elysium is the only server that doesnt die and it will make them the most money, I dont care sense pvp servs are dead and everyone charloves anyways, same thing.
GM Shadow
Game Master

22nd January 2020 14:53:51

There are currently no set plans for an additional server, seasonal or permanent. If that changes we will be sure to share the news!

A new staged server of any kind in the future is unlikely due to the issues involved with future merges or game changes.

However, in the example of a seasonal server, there are numerous possibilities for changes outside of exp and skill rates. If anyone would like to discuss those possibilities some good may come of the conversation!

GM Shadow
Corsitto
Player

Pharos
Level 61
Mage
24th January 2020 13:15:24

you guys should have plans for new server maybe in a month or so people are watining hope we have some good news in a short time
State Farm Jake
Player

Pharos
Level 60
Mage
4th February 2020 18:56:07

A New seasonal server please! Gets old playing for a few hours to die by a lvl 400 because they’re blood thirsty and bored :D
1 2 3