1 2
Shadowzin
Player

Pharos
Level 901
Mage
13th January 2020 23:19:36

Hello, before implementing something pvp based , why not ask the community ?

50% death loss where a lvl 300 can recouperate for 110k is very sad

You are killing the game, I know you want those guys who are hunted to continue to play but truth is its either go Elysium or pay hunted. Why are you killing all pvp ????

Please make a poll and see who wants this to stay ?

If you decide to keep this u should reduce it to 25% and make the cost 3 p .cards .
Senta Amanda
Player

Pharos
Level 652
Mage
14th January 2020 02:49:50

Nice!!!

I agree!
Desding
Player

Elysium
Level 7
Ranger
14th January 2020 06:55:34

ofc you dont want something that hinders your ability to get rid of competition. lower levels will gladly get it so big bois like you cant kick them from the game. because thats what we need, less players am i rite kkkkkkkk jajajajajajaaj 55555555558)8)8)8)8)8)
Shadowzin
Player

Pharos
Level 901
Mage
14th January 2020 14:27:15

Quoting Desding:
ofc you dont want something that hinders your ability to get rid of competition. lower levels will gladly get it so big bois like you cant kick them from the game. because thats what we need, less players am i rite kkkkkkkk jajajajajajaaj 55555555558)8)8)8)8)8)

I’m sorry but I think your brain is too small ; I am one of the few who help the community , I never kill neutral players who do not want to be in war , I respect the payment system for my enemies you can ask Ritari , Ranger Ghetto , Albertoloko etc. I also hold weekly games and such for free P cards and gold and I am always showing people new quests .

The ones who are killing the game are the ones hunted and kicked by my squad . For example look at my kill list , all enemy guileds . Now take a look at those peoples frag list for example Milton or xployd.

To be honest since this is a thing , what can stop me from doing the same as enemy ? Kill new player and neutrals ? I can, but I won’t because I am not kill hungry and I respect the system .

Respect is earned not given . Pew pew headshots all around
Zezenium
Player

Pharos
Level 102
Mage
14th January 2020 20:34:09

Pay no attention to him, any modification that does not directly benefit him he will complain about.

Staff keep working to minimize the game's power abusers, so maybe we'll have a populous community again.

Please close this topic or remove, no one is caring about all this crying.

Cye
Shadowzin
Player

Pharos
Level 901
Mage
14th January 2020 22:31:16

Quoting Xployd:
Pay no attention to him, any modification that does not directly benefit him he will complain about.

Staff keep working to minimize the game's power abusers, so maybe we'll have a populous community again.

Cye

Please explain how I am a power abuser , and who do I power abuse . You point fingers with no back up . Just lie about it cause you die once and retire for 3 months .

This system will make people random pk more , use your small brain . Go kill others with less punishment by dying .

But then again I guess it helps the neutrals that Primatas Team and Your team kill for not “helping in war “ . To quote what Shadowzin says to neutral “ if you do not help us , you are against us “ really got you guys far though careca.

Anyways on topic , if you guys keep this system you should make the recovery more expensive to a regular monster death . Think about it how is that fair lmao
Yaabbaa
Player

Pharos
Level 17
Ranger
15th January 2020 04:26:01

Quoting Caste:
Quoting Xployd:

Cye

Please explain how I am a power abuser , and who do I power abuse . You point fingers with no back up . Just lie about it cause you die once and retire for 3 months .

This system will make people random pk more , use your small brain . Go kill others with less punishment by dying .

But then again I guess it helps the neutrals that Primatas Team and Your team kill for not “helping in war “ . To quote what Shadowzin says to neutral “ if you do not help us , you are against us “ really got you guys far though careca.

Anyways on topic , if you guys keep this system you should make the recovery more expensive to a regular monster death . Think about it how is that fair lmao

when did i say that?
level 550 only kills lvl - 100
power abuse?
Zezenium
Player

Pharos
Level 102
Mage
15th January 2020 11:14:04

@Shadowzin Qqmuda dont waste your time talking with him, he like to see 5-10 players online to say "my server", a complete disturbed.
Revenge Clown
Player

Pharos
Level 631
Warrior
15th January 2020 13:46:02

Quoting Xployd:
@Shadowzin Qqmuda dont waste your time talking with him, he like to see 5-10 players online to say "my server", a complete disturbed.

Godlike
Premium

Pharos
Level 903
Warrior
15th January 2020 14:52:24

Ignore the random pkers. Shadow and xployd , they have no knowledge about the game or how to make the game better . It’s why they enter in there makers to kill neutrals levelling .

Take out this shit , this is pvp server if you don’t like pvp go Elysium . It is simple you are killing the fun , these guys still will random pk now with less risk of losing levels it’s a joke that’s why they are happy they go on makers or main when I am offline.

Make the death loss pvp recovery more expensive if you want to keep it . Same price of monster death is not fair lmfao
1 2