Show staff replies in this thread
10th February 2020 12:46:33 GM Shadow View post »
Shadowzin
Player

Pharos
Level 901
Mage
7th February 2020 19:37:12 (Last edited 7th February 2020 22:40:43)

List of Proposals:

1. Increase Cap of Abilities over 100 ( Gather, Fish, Brew Etc )

2. Lots of people on both servers have reached 300-500, lets make some dungeons for 300 and 400 !

3. Stanima SCROLL ! 3hour boost just like exp scroll but will cost 5-10 p cards per ! This would attract lots of people to hunt, usually people stop hunting after stamina :( .

4. Think about new types of potions to brew . This is an example - Mana reduction potion.

5. Be able to close or minimize your kill counters, without closing your total experience/h

6.Somehow open a transfer Elysium to Pharos, Pharos to Elysium 1x chance . Lots of people are stuck in the wrong world . Find a system that will be happy for both parties . I feel bad for some people who cant play Pharos due to hunteds and im sure some Elysium guys wouldn't mind taking chance on pvp server for more exp/h!

7.Some low levels always ask me what is achievement requirements to enter the boss portals , maybe make the portals be a little more specific on the requirement to enter . For example instead of saying your achievements are too low, let it say you need 275 achievements to fight the beast.

8. Advanced Tasks - We are tired of killing 100-140 of a monster and needing to get a new task , these days we finish these tasks in 10-30minutes . Lets have an Advance task where you can get a task to kill 500 monsters . If this would affect training make it only a gold reward or experience !?

Thanks for listening to my proposals , let me know what ones you guys liked, what ones you don't and what ones you think could be improved or even add ideas of your own !

Lets make Zezenia great again !

Your Truly,
Caste
Fire Noodles
Player

Pharos
Level 514
Ranger
7th February 2020 20:12:16

Let's see some new potions. There are players with 80 brewing we have been waiting a long time ..
Makavelly
Player

Pharos
Level 545
Ranger
7th February 2020 21:27:46

I defend this cause.

dungeons with special needs similar to fish 40 maybe one Dungeon with Achvment Points Certainly this would be more gradual for zezenia players and the company.
To a change that I believe has not been requested yet but I believe it is very pleasing and exciting for everyone to animate the Hunts (you can drop the item from some monster but that drops with some varied stats example (Scepter of glory +2 Hp steal or an exceptional drop + 2hp steal + 1.0 attack or +1 variable Magic level)
Exceptional drops
That would be cool because I would love to get a new variable hellish.
And as I said, open the door for elysium whoever wants to continue with their bills that it is necessary to pay hunted changes the server.
And go back to active pvp remove pz from dungeons.
We are sure that newcomers to zezenia will be well received.
God Of Shadow
Player

Pharos
Level 302
Mage
8th February 2020 22:52:54

Quoting Caste:
List of Proposals:

2. Lots of people on both servers have reached 300-500, lets make some dungeons for 300 and 400 !

3. Stanima SCROLL ! 3hour boost just like exp scroll but will cost 5-10 p cards per ! This would attract lots of people to hunt, usually people stop hunting after stamina :( .

4. Think about new types of potions to brew . This is an example - Mana reduction potion.

5. Be able to close or minimize your kill counters, without closing your total experience/h

6.Somehow open a transfer Elysium to Pharos, Pharos to Elysium 1x chance . Lots of people are stuck in the wrong world . Find a system that will be happy for both parties . I feel bad for some people who cant play Pharos due to hunteds and im sure some Elysium guys wouldn't mind taking chance on pvp server for more exp/h!

7.Some low levels always ask me what is achievement requirements to enter the boss portals , maybe make the portals be a little more specific on the requirement to enter . For example instead of saying your achievements are too low, let it say you need 275 achievements to fight the beast.

8. Advanced Tasks - We are tired of killing 100-140 of a monster and needing to get a new task , these days we finish these tasks in 10-30minutes . Lets have an Advance task where you can get a task to kill 500 monsters . If this would affect training make it only a gold reward or experience !?

Thanks for listening to my proposals , let me know what ones you guys liked, what ones you don't and what ones you think could be improved or even add ideas of your own !

Your Truly,
Caste

point 2, yes, people from elysium say that after 300+ lvl they have no goal what to do in the game, it would help
point 3, I don't know if this is a good idea, because people who have more money in real life will gain an advantage, new players will not get premium card so quickly
point 4, fully accepts it
point 5, do you mean PVP? this is some abstraction, you are crazy to reduce the kill limit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
point 6, yes, this is a good idea because people from elysium are bored and have nothing to do above 300lvl, it could save pharos.
louder from pharosa had a quiet playing and the trance should take you without any top-ups in the form of experience or skill
point 7 is a good idea, but the fanpage should give that information
point 8, here I would add another length of tasks, something like super long, many players do not have time to beat 500 monsters during the day, due to lack of time, or they have war with other players
Shadowzin
Player

Pharos
Level 901
Mage
9th February 2020 23:42:00

Quoting God Of Shadow:
Quoting Caste:
List of Proposals:

Your Truly,
Caste

point 5, do you mean PVP? this is some abstraction, you are crazy to reduce the kill limit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
s

I think you are confused , when I play I have 3 kill counters on , LEOVALD,THORVALD,OSVALD and my experience bar.
If I am not doing LEOVALD or OSVALD they should not be open . I should have the option to close it .
GM Shadow
Game Master

10th February 2020 12:46:33

Thank you for the ideas. My personal thoughts on some:

2. Likely to happen - suggestions on monsters or style of DG?
3. Prefer not to add any additional features that require heavy pcard use
4. A change is planned to for brewing/potions but not ready to share just yet.
5. Agreed
7. Will help a fansite get this info

Continue suggestions for a better Zezenia :)
Revenge Clown
Player

Pharos
Level 631
Warrior
10th February 2020 12:49:36

I like the ideas!!!
Anuel Ft
Player

Pharos
Level 613
Mage
11th February 2020 20:51:00

i kinda came back to play a little with my friends but i instantly run against the same old issues..

- task system got adjusted a little but its still shit.. its still a heavy pcard drain. You should either be unable to get the canceled task 2,3,4 times in a row or you should be able to choose between 3 given tasks. As you mentioned you prefer to not add any additional featues that require heavy pcard use.. i'd propose to rework/hotfix tasks.
- hardcore spawns.. i REALLY love them. But there are only high level tier hardcore spawns. Create low/mid tier hardcores aswell. For example Dire boar, Nocturne, bombadiers, raging cursers etc, just like the horned dragon one but without the fucking boulder throwers haha.

Ill boost this thread when i run into more issues :)
SOnnema.