Afro
Player

Elysium
Level 56
Ranger
10th February 2020 16:24:32

Hii All,

It's my first time writing here so bare with me..

I've noticed that there is a lot of space in the game with no elements on it. ex: large map only 5 creatures on it... Increase the creatures, make this game more challenging..
The AI on the creatures are so weak.. ex: whoever is closer to the creature, the creature will attack that person... Make the creatures attack random players, it's not even fun when the creature is attacking that one person only..
I've noticed as well that the events here is so boring too... Make an boss that it requires 10+ players to dive into and clear it.. through that achieving some bless on the server.. like loot drops, exp.. etc..

I mean, I've seen this game for years now and yet its not growing.. Not to compare to any other games ex: Tibia. But seriously Zezenia.. Do something and fast.. your losing your best all game time player Braveheart.. grow the game, increase in items, weapons, even more and more.. challenge it.. don't just wait and see the progress, build it.. I've been streaming the game for some time now, trying to get the attentions of the players that left/bring new ones.. but i cant't do it.. without having the potentiate in playing.. ex: I've been repeated tasks over and over and over again.. I'm deeply sorry but this task thing is not helping at all. Change your outcome..
Briareu
Premium

Elysium
Level 909
Warrior
10th February 2020 16:43:28

I agree with you. I think many of us have already lost hope long time ago.I think it's a little late now to save a sinking ship.I hope I'm wrong and the administration of this game proves that they can do more than just write on the forum.Sometimes you just need to change your point of view a little to see something in a new light.The effort you invest today will count tomorrow.It is not known what will happen next. Because in this game the wind direction can change at any moment, I hope so in the right direction.

They say that hope dies last, but is there any ...?
Davidos Pl
Player

Elysium
Level 464
Warrior
10th February 2020 16:50:32

I agree with Afro and Braveheart.:D:D:D
Beekz Teh Magician
Player

Elysium
Level 330
Mage
11th February 2020 09:45:21

If monsters randomly attacked players, it would kill the team hunting/dungeons. I understand that you don't have the experience of later game content yet. Not surprised of getting 2 warriors agreeing.. wouldn't do anything to them.. its the mages who would suffer the most. (high level creatures can nearly burst 300 shaman down like nothing.. imagine if they randomly came to you and blasted you down) :D

Also we have had a boss who required plenty of people due really high heals.. guess how many went to kill him? no wonder they removed it. (Bollahar)

-Beekz
Afro
Player

Elysium
Level 56
Ranger
12th February 2020 05:59:43

Listen, that would the fun part.. When you all survive when mobs are attacking you/randomly.. Let me guess, regarding that no one came is because there is no players at all.. That's the point after all, Zezenia staff has to realize that the game needs continuous updates if they need to survive.. I mean, What are there next plan ? weather change ? Who needs that, especially now.. ? Like I got a Poll regarding weather change, and I was like WTF... who is focusing on weather change ? This game needs continuous updates, more creature.. map, weapon.. etc, you all get the point.. And the rest comes in marketing the game, publishing it outside..

Oh well, Braveheart your right.. Lets hope for the best.. If not.. I cant stream an actual boring game..
Mr Jhoni
Player

Elysium
Level 464
Mage
12th February 2020 14:19:30

R.I.P Bolla <short>