Crimson Boltz
Player

Pharos
Level 79
Ranger
12th February 2020 15:45:03

Hey! I hope you all choice wisly in my opinon we should have another pvp enforced like everath exp stages it will last long and we will have fun on the servers, Also other idea is to open transfer from pharos to ely and ely to pharos,

To all pvp lovers hope wee meet in the new server aka pvp enforced ;)
Ajama
Player

Pharos
Level 15
Ranger
12th February 2020 17:02:18 (Last edited 12th February 2020 17:04:38)

There should also be a follow-up poll on what would happen to the characters when season ends, this is an important aspect to ask about imo.

Like:

1. Server simply resets from 0.

2. Characters get transfered to Pharos or Ely by your choice.

3. Characters will go to Pharos when season end.

4. Server shouldnt be seasonal.

5. Dont know.
Shadowzin
Player

Pharos
Level 901
Mage
12th February 2020 20:51:07

Its always the same guy posting about new server on different accounts . I am sure GMs are getting annoyed . This guy is asking for new server because he was hunted by me and now he got kicked from his other team and has nowhere to go . He also rooked all his characters so a Pharos career wont work for him .

Please ban him for excessive posts and spam . Zezenia doesn't need another server and if they do it should be non pvp .
Crimson Boltz
Player

Pharos
Level 79
Ranger
12th February 2020 21:37:54

Ur just mad and have no life at all, there is not any way in pvp server makes it rly fun we already have 2 non pvp servers

you never kick me never will iam looking for a new future and new war it is pointless to fight a lvl 565 when he can oneshot 260+ the game is not balanced as it should be

a server will bring more than 150 players, ur just mad if they server comes that pharos will die, we have a good idea for that Transfer to ely for free ;) and close pharos and have 1 pvp enforced and 1 nonpvp
Crimson Boltz
Player

Pharos
Level 79
Ranger
12th February 2020 22:56:29

Just another idea so when people take pk or blue you can locate them all the time yes? but if they use antilocate while they are pk i think this is a wrong idea it shouldent be like that you should be able to locate every time hes pk or blue antilocate shoudent protect you problly caster and his team will charlover cry about this
Briareu
Premium

Elysium
Level 896
Warrior
13th February 2020 04:47:20

My VOTE for new server is definitely no.
Bossinator
Player

Pharos
Level 17
Ranger
13th February 2020 15:00:12

Yeah let's make a new serv to have 10 players online. +1 awesome idea keep them coming
Makavelly
Player

Pharos
Level 545
Ranger
13th February 2020 15:36:43

My team and i are sure that zezenia's gms plan something with all the positive statements to the game made by us after all this is what makes the game grow.
I believe that there will be no new pvp server analyzing which pharos is the best and will never close.
We believe in the open door to elysium for HUNTEDS players and who want to continue with their accounts and playing zezenia.
We believe in removing the protection zone in Dungeon areas.
And we note that zezenia is willing to make each server have its own strongest brand even more striking.
Elysium is PVM NON PVP.
Pharos PVM PVP.
Each of them with their own particularities.

#UppZZ
Briareu
Premium

Elysium
Level 896
Warrior
13th February 2020 18:38:18

All hunted players from Pharos are welcome on Elysium - but the experience must be halved.It would be too easy to play if your experience were preserved. - 50% of all experience We invite.
Ibrahim Ferguson
Player

Pharos
Level 70
Mage
16th February 2020 16:40:03

Hello Haris pathetic boy .