1 2 3 4
Last »
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Isak Sworder
Player

Pharos
Level 145
Warrior
14th February 2020 16:17:29

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

Good luck to everyone, I hope you guys realize soon that the golden days of zezenia are over.
Kylawz
Player

Elysium
Level 289
Warrior
14th February 2020 17:31:15

Gogogo create new server no pvp 2x host br plx
Beekz Teh Magician
Player

Elysium
Level 330
Mage
14th February 2020 20:00:17

Glad to see updates 8) Maybe next update you could change either spell timer bar color: Fortitude Growth and Bravery are same color, thanks in advantage.

-Beekz
Trigger
Premium

Elysium
Level 513
Warrior
17th February 2020 00:42:36

Client still closing itself randomly from time to time with that optional client. It simply closes and you are doomed, glad i had a shaman by my side :(
Makavelly
Player

Pharos
Level 545
Ranger
18th February 2020 16:50:30

Quoting Administration:
This week's Server Save includes the following changes:

- Fixed an issue causing some kill counters to not show up for certain players.

- Fixed NPC misspellings.

Seasonal Server

A new poll regarding the next possible Seasonal Server is live! Please let us know your thoughts.

Optional Client Update

An optional client update is available for download. If you have experienced crash issues, please try downloading this update manually. Steam users will receive the update automatically.

See you ingame!

Sincerely,
Zezenia Staff

ADMS

Check the ip of the accounts that are also voting to prevent us from taking zezenia the wrong way of toxic people so we don't go wrong on another useless server.
Ht Savage
Player

Pharos
Level 385
Mage
18th February 2020 18:29:54

Quoting Max Fire:
Quoting Administration:
This week's Server Save includes the following changes:

- Fixed an issue causing some kill counters to not show up for certain players.

- Fixed NPC misspellings.

Seasonal Server

A new poll regarding the next possible Seasonal Server is live! Please let us know your thoughts.

Optional Client Update

An optional client update is available for download. If you have experienced crash issues, please try downloading this update manually. Steam users will receive the update automatically.

See you ingame!

Sincerely,
Zezenia Staff

ADMS

Check the ip of the accounts that are also voting to prevent us from taking zezenia the wrong way of toxic people so we don't go wrong on another useless server.

Was about to say, only 50 active players at most yet there are close to 200 votes:D:D:D:D
Magnii
Player

Elysium
Level 240
Mage
18th February 2020 20:52:22 (Last edited 18th February 2020 21:34:30)

Isn't that what you guys want though. The pvp enforced? Which is currently winning as it stands anyways. Obviously people have voted on many accounts here. On both for the Non PvP and PvP enf.

Obv PvP enf is going to win.

For the first time the PvP world Pharos has out lasted any other PvP server. I don't think adding another is logical by any means. Whether it's enforced or not. It will in the end kill Phaors. At the end of each term do characters get wiped or what? You guys keep trying PvP servers . Why put another server to PvP when Pharos just got its own two feet.

Makes no sense to me at all.

Elysium is old. A very old non PvP server. Why not have a new one. Like come on. You guys have tried this before. PvP enf didn't work in the game either. But go ahead try the same thing 3 or 4 times expecting different results. just silly to me. Don't try a new non PvP server. No don't do that . PvP enf server will die in a week. Like Pharos did when it first launched. It took how long for caste and and his team to get Pharos to a standing point it is at now with somewhat of the exact same playerbase as Elysium . Sad to see it's all that for nothing. :/

I hate to say it but this game is more played by south american players. Make a non PvP server hosted in SA . Enjoy your numbers sky rocket. It's proven in every ot server. Hell even in tibia it was proven. Put a SA non PvP. And see what happens. That's something never yet tried on this game. Even a EU non PvP would bring you numbers.

This whole thing about PvP enf is not going to do anything for this game . I'm not just saying this. I'm going by facts based off the past games state. And what happens not just once but every single time a new PvP server or enf server comes? It fails every time !!! Pharos should be the only PvP server. Period. Constantly adding PvP servers to see them fail. I unno what more proof is needed but you guys have it all. And baffles me that you don't go based off what's happened to your game constantly adding PvP servers. But not once have u guys ever had a new non PvP server.

Take a step back. Appreciate the game you have in your hands. Yes listening to players is important. But at the same time you need to do what's best for your game. Stop listening to all this toxic crap from these same old players that have been here for years now. We are not the future of the game so stop placing the fate of it in our hands. You guys are smart. Do what's best for the game in the long run. Please think :)

Stop wanting to bring back the old players, and start wanting to bring new ones. Doing as we say, isn't whats best for your game. Hate to admit it, but its not. The choice needs to be made without a vote of this community. As it stands, this game deserves a whole new community. Adding a Pvp Enf server will rip this community apart more then it already is. Again if you want proof, scroll the forums for back when pvp servers always launch.

If you want different results. Do something different. If you want the same results. Well just add another pvp/pvp enf server and boom you will have the same results as you have for years now. :/ Hate seeing this game go in the wrong direction based from a toxic community.

Devs do you! YOu guys have a somewhat nice structured team set in place. Don't make the same mistakes that were made previously.
Crimson Boltz
Player

Pharos
Level 79
Ranger
18th February 2020 21:23:11

I dont know why u guys care so much? ht savage and makavelly we all know u guys want to hold pharos u are the votes in non pvp ely
so why do u even talk? stop cry and let the server come and shut up and play ur dead server
Ibrahim Ferguson
Player

Pharos
Level 70
Mage
18th February 2020 21:56:41

Quoting Crimson Boltz:
I dont know why u guys care so much? ht savage and makavelly we all know u guys want to hold pharos u are the votes in non pvp ely
so why do u even talk? stop cry and let the server come and shut up and play ur dead server

I spit on you .
Ajama
Premium

Pharos
Level 15
Ranger
18th February 2020 22:06:51

What Jasper said is the truth and this community knows that, some ppl just have a hard time admitting it.

Especially a pvp-enforced will die right away, if a pvp server dies right away as soon as any team has outlvled a bit, what would happen if it was pvp enforced where u can go insane killing everyone? ppl would just flee as soon as there is a top team. This doesnt help at all when the community already is small. Some ppl can see this, i bet those are the ones who vote for a new nonPvp due to the fact it makes more sense and are way more welcoming for newcomers than a pvp enforced server full of eager veterans.
Something interessting to add here is the fact that other teams we're leading Novus but did'nt play anyway? Like.. when the temporary fun is over, they leave. Same will happen again since we don't have as many "serious" players as we would like to think.

There is already much PA and "hunted - pay with your RL life" bullshit around, so a pvp-enforced seems valid... ?

Although, a seasonal Nonpvp? im not sure about if a nonpvp really has to be seasonal but i'd rather play that for as long as its up to enjoy the game than having some fun on a pvp enforced for 1 week.

As Jasper said, i think its time to think about whats right for the game and not for the ones who want some temporary fun, in my opinion its an easy choice. What I would reconsider is if the server should be seasonal or not if its comes to nonPvp, make sure players know whats gonna happen at the end of seasons if that's the case.

Everyone likes fun, but i'd rather have fun for years instead of a week.
1 2 3 4
Last »