Shadowzin
Player

Pharos
Level 901
Mage
23rd February 2020 00:26:47 (Last edited 23rd February 2020 00:29:21)

Hello , Xployd and his team are making fake accounts with names similar to other players name , in chance to thief accounts , items and money .

They have stole the characters Hazael and Hyrouyki .

They enter in characters with names like Makavellly with 3 L's saying he wants to buy char and wants to take a look. or asking to borrow money from neutrals without TeamSpeak .

You can see with the account Hazael, he die to firebeing and within 5 seconds maker character of Xployd frag and rook him .

Is this fair ? They are still trying this bullshit tactic to thief, with character like The Last Skq instead of The Last Skp.

I have a proposal that in all chats player level should be posted infront of the name for example[17:55:51] Caste[572]: gz
or [17:55:51][Lv572] Caste: gz

This will stop scumbags like OS INIMIGOES scamming and hacking .
Meridiuz
Player

Everest
Level 227
Ranger
23rd February 2020 15:57:22

If anyone falls for that they're retarded and deserve to be rooked :D:D
Jorgete
Player

Pharos
Level 20
Mage
23rd February 2020 16:04:34

stop crying, please
Venow
Player

Pharos
Level 54
Ranger
25th February 2020 23:17:56

Quoting Caste:
Hello , Xployd and his team are making fake accounts with names similar to other players name , in chance to thief accounts , items and money .

They enter in characters with names like Makavellly with 3 L's saying he wants to buy char and wants to take a look. or asking to borrow money from neutrals without TeamSpeak .

You can see with the account Hazael, he die to firebeing and within 5 seconds maker character of Xployd frag and rook him .

Is this fair ? They are still trying this bullshit tactic to thief, with character like The Last Skq instead of The Last Skp.

I have a proposal that in all chats player level should be posted infront of the name for example[17:55:51] Caste[572]: gz

Sharing or trading accounts is forbidden in the game chat and forums. (Results in warning or a variable length ban at GM discretion.)

caste is trading account in game chat
Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot
Trizze
Player

Elysium
Level 337
Ranger
26th February 2020 06:18:45

Quoting Venow:
Quoting Caste:

Sharing or trading accounts is forbidden in the game chat and forums. (Results in warning or a variable length ban at GM discretion.)

caste is trading account in game chat
Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

You Failed... 6.Sharing or trading accounts is forbidden in the game chat and forums. (Results in warning or a variable length ban at GM discretion.)
doesn't include pm's LOL what a fucking KEK
Trizze
Player

Elysium
Level 337
Ranger
26th February 2020 06:22:56 (Last edited 26th February 2020 06:26:23)

I can't even edit my own posts... Just shows you how much the zezenia rules really matter ^^ what a joke game zaza made it become

He even makes joke art and makes fun of the games himself and ya'll still playing :'DDD ahahahahahaha shits halarious
Zezenium
Player

Pharos
Level 102
Mage
27th February 2020 14:10:43

Another pathetic post...

Cya
Perseus
Player

Elysium
Level 219
Ranger
27th February 2020 16:06:44 (Last edited 27th February 2020 16:13:12)

Chronic you are pathetic. xD

Who cares what people do. You clearly are one of those guys, that cares about what everyone else thinks. I don't even know why you came back here. It was nice not seeing you bitch about absolutely everything. Why do you keep coming back here? There has to be some underlying reason. You must have some deep dark fantasy for Zezenia. It's truly the only reason you keep coming back to login on the forums and bash people for nothing.

Tell me, and be an honest mother here.....

Are you so pissed or something that Zaza got GM and you didn't? Did Zaza do something to negatively effect your gameplay? Is he the reason you through all your items away (Probably deep down you are internally pissed right the hell off about). Why do you love Zezenia so much, but hate it at the same time? What kind of damage did this game do to you? For you to keep coming back here periodically, not even long breaks either. You must have to much time on your hands, you must. Find some friends, oh wait..... im almost positive the way you carry yourself here in this game and the forums, is the exact same as who you are in real life. In result leading to nobody liking you. Now you don't need to sit there and tell me otherwise, when you are only in massive denial with your inner self. And you know what, that's okay. One day, you will figure it all out. (Hopefully)

P.s. Stop degrading yourself, acting like a 10 year old. Be the 20 whatever year old you are suppose to be Steven. Smarten up.