25th February 2020 00:44:29 GM Shadow View post »
Anuel Ft
Player

Pharos
Level 613
Mage
24th February 2020 19:32:11

Sup zezenia,

I find it very weird the way stamina works. Ill explain how i think it works.
Its based of mana usages. Even if you dont gain any experience. Your stamina goes down as soon as you use ur buff or enough speed boosts.
I mean, its very abuseable this way.
- A guy could use 1 % of his stamina 1 day, time it correctly and gain another 100% once he finishes the other 99%. ( is 199% boost.)
- A shaman, hunting with a tank, could litterly have boost for OVER 3/4 hours. Depending how much healing the tank needs.
- A pyromancer, blows its stamina so quick because of the amount of mana its using. (maybe 1hr stamina usage)
- Paladins, if they hunt with deso.. maybe an hour, one and a half.

I propose it to re-work stamina so its not that abuseable and fair for all classes.
Make it go down as soon as you gain exp. If you dont gain exp for 1/2 minutes. Let the timer stop and let the stamina be able to regenerate again. Make a formula to calculate the amount of time needed to go from 40% to 100% within, lets say 24 hours.

Stamina will last 2 hours, while you gain EXP. Lets say i hunted 60% of my stamina, ill write down my proposed calculation to let it regenerate it to 100%.
So, theres 1440 minutes in 24 hours. So thats 14.4 minutes per 1%. To regenerate 60% it will take 864minutes of not gaining ANY exp to be back at 100%.
So it will be fair for everyone. Everyone will be able to hunt stamina the way they like. Not pop 1% and wait a full day for it to be back. I mean, its retarded that way.

Let me know what you think.
Sonnema.
Derp
Player

Pharos
Level 252
Mage
24th February 2020 19:57:53

i agree, i think stamina should regen real time rather than have to wait 24 hours..
GM Shadow
Game Master

25th February 2020 00:44:29

Nice idea. Will be looking to some changes here~
Briareu
Premium

Elysium
Level 909
Warrior
26th February 2020 05:28:27

I agree is too easy.