Login
1 2
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Deadpool
Sage

Pharos
Level 419
Ranger
23 days 13 hours ago

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot
Hesperus
Player

Pharos
Level 46
Mage
23 days 10 hours ago

give us double experience this under this corona time :D
Wulfricoo
Player

Elysium
Level 222
Ranger
23 days 10 hours ago

It is a good idea 8)
Caste
Premium

Pharos
Level 600
Mage
23 days 6 hours ago

Double experience isnít always the best thing to do , especially when you basically just had one !

There needs to be more variety in events .

The next event should be double loot rate + 50% chance of monster being enraged !

Another event should be another soccer tournament .

You guys should always do more forum events like the time top 3 people who posted best screen shot win an item
Alinor
Premium

Pharos
Level 486
Mage
23 days 6 hours ago

Caste lvled like 200-250 levels on double exp events when pharos is 3x (so he lvled on 6x), now he lost the server on 2/3 of the day time and sayd "not is a good choice" HAHAHHAHAHAHAH

YOU ARE PATHETIC

Cya
Caste
Premium

Pharos
Level 600
Mage
23 days 6 hours ago

Quoting Xployd:
Caste lvled like 200-250 levels on double exp events when pharos is 3x (so he lvled on 6x), now he lost the server on 2/3 of the day time and sayd "not is a good choice" HAHAHHAHAHAHAH

YOU ARE PATHETIC

Cya

If double exp is the choice of staff , I will be there and I will make sure you gain minimal experience inside dungeon . The only time I donít dominate is when I am at work or sleeping .

You are a char lover , you and your team are a joke , high levels for what ? The Swedish and polish have more balls then you and they are 350 lvl max .

I am just stating whatís the best interest for zezenia , like I said Iíd double exp comes I will be happy and have lots of fun !

Love you truly,
Caste
1 2