Show staff replies in this thread
11th March 2020 20:27:06 Administration View post »
Shadowzin
Player

Pharos
Level 901
Mage
10th March 2020 18:54:51

Hello a new crash is occurring in Zezenia . I thought I was the only one but it’s happened to 2 other teammates in the last 12 hours .

Sometimes going up or down stairs/holes and ladders the game will freeze and crash . Can’t heal during this time and by the time you relog you are dead .

It has happened to Caste, Black Buccaneer and Godzilla.

Doesn’t happened all the time just random times like the old crash when I’m you click map and crash .

I hope death loss full recovery can be obtained, sad dying to server malfunctions and losing experience I will write an email for compensation also .

If anyone else has this problem feel free to write your story here and maybe get your exp and p cards back !

Yours Truly,
Caste
Makavelly
Premium

Pharos
Level 545
Ranger
11th March 2020 06:05:28 (Last edited 11th March 2020 06:06:54)

[02:57:32] Alexander: I can recover three quarters of experience and skills lost from your death at level 453 for a donation of 197850 gold. Are you interested?

[02:57:33] Makavelly: yes
[02:58:14] Alexander: Should you die, a blessing will stop you from dropping any items. I can bless you for a fee of 211500 gold pieces and 3 Premium Cards. Do youwant to be blessed?
[02:58:16] Makavelly: yes

At this moment just crashing.
The zezenia team should take responsibility for these facts
you know you are to blame for these facts that occurred Zezenia.
Providing for the corrections of this is your obligation as well as rewarding us with our losses Exp.
I don't need a gold or Card.
lose 21kk of exp to Rogue that uplvl solo and a long job
Confidence is built with small attitudes
Hugs
Happy Man
Player

Pharos
Level 242
Warrior
11th March 2020 11:06:09

I don't understand why these things only happen to your team. Whenever someone falls from you, it was a bug in the game. Maybe it's time to learn how to play? 8)
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
11th March 2020 12:29:04 (Last edited 12th March 2020 10:02:27)

Deleted
Administration
Staff

11th March 2020 20:27:06

Our apologies for the inconvenience. It would be very helpful if a crash dump of the crash could be obtained. We have been unable to reproduce any crashes on our side and don't have any dump to go on at this time.

In addition, if you are experiencing issues please make sure that you are running the latest optional update to the client. Steam players have received this patch automatically.

Sincerely,
Zezenia Staff
Kellyreneebitzerkrb
Player

Elysium
Level 68
Warrior
12th March 2020 16:07:21 (Last edited 12th March 2020 16:09:00)

:(i have a similar problem i went in andy's pub bees followed me. i went upstairs n logged out for some reason n now im stuck the door is shut and i can't get out
Gudalik
Player

Pharos
Level 118
Mage
12th March 2020 16:16:59

Quoting Kellyb:
:(i have a similar problem i went in andy's pub bees followed me. i went upstairs n logged out for some reason n now im stuck the door is shut and i can't get out

Similar hahahahahahaha
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
13th March 2020 11:18:04 (Last edited 14th March 2020 11:49:30)

Deleted
Mervyn
Sage

Elysium
Level 602
Warrior
13th March 2020 14:52:18

Quoting Caste:
Hello a new crash is occurring in Zezenia . I thought I was the only one but it’s happened to 2 other teammates in the last 12 hours .

Sometimes going up or down stairs/holes and ladders the game will freeze and crash . Can’t heal during this time and by the time you relog you are dead .

Doesn’t happened all the time just random times like the old crash when I’m you click map and crash .

I hope death loss full recovery can be obtained, sad dying to server malfunctions and losing experience I will write an email for compensation also .

If anyone else has this problem feel free to write your story here and maybe get your exp and p cards back !

Yours Truly,
Caste

same here. died today in the morning :<
Shadowzin
Player

Pharos
Level 901
Mage
13th March 2020 15:36:01

Quoting Shalltear:
Quoting Caste:

Yours Truly,
Caste

same here. died today in the morning :<

Sadly administration is not compensating deaths due to failure on there end . They ask for dump files like it’s our obligation to solve there problem .

Like I didn’t have a crash since last update was fixed how am I suppose to know and wait for my next death due to server .

If you don’t have dump file you won’t be compensated lmao my advice just grind again or uninstall :smartass:
1 2