1 2 3
Last »
God Of Shadow
Player

Pharos
Level 302
Mage
10th March 2020 22:55:35

what do you think about character transfer from elysium to pharos and pharos to elysium? currently on elysium and pharos there are characters who started to play also on tipitaka (one of the older and first servers), the character transfer should not carry any bonuses due to differences in the exp stage, everyone knows what risk is involved, some players who they chose elysium, after closing the tipitaka they may regret their decision and their habits stopped playing, sometimes I want to start again having a good shape. this should attract old players who have stopped playing due to monotonous playing on elysium at expierince stage x1 and disappointment with the transfer to elysium, and may introduce a new chapter in the game. I mean players who take part in the war, they can move to elysium and get lvl or money without hindrance (of course, on exp stage x1, everyone who moves knows what changes it brings), some may not even take part in the war so they will move permanently
I do not have to mention what benefits this will bring for the owners of this game :D

I am interested in your opinion on this topic, and maybe you have any other suggestions regarding the character transfer
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
11th March 2020 02:18:38 (Last edited 12th March 2020 10:02:07)

Deleted
God Of Shadow
Player

Pharos
Level 302
Mage
11th March 2020 06:49:26

You are blind and you do not see the facts, the end cap you want to troll. It's not about me, I love wars and I will never play elysium, but many players from elysium would move to pharos
I'm not a charlover and everyone knows it well, but I can't say that for many people, people are afraid to fight and die
Briareu
Premium

Elysium
Level 896
Warrior
11th March 2020 07:14:26

Transfer from server 2x Exp to server 1 x exp ? No way man.

"Dreams dont kill"
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
11th March 2020 10:46:00 (Last edited 12th March 2020 10:02:11)

Deleted
Happy Man
Player

Pharos
Level 242
Warrior
11th March 2020 11:23:38 (Last edited 11th March 2020 11:25:38)

Very good idea <3

The benefits of such a transfer:
- Players who stopped playing Elysium, because they got bored of playing without being able to fight, will return to playing on Pharos.
- Players who stopped playing Pharos, because they lost the war, will return to Elysium.
- In my opinion, the total number of people online will double or more!
- There are only two servers and this is the best time to introduce this possibility
- Game owners will not lose it :P

Quoting Braveheart:
Transfer from server 2x Exp to server 1 x exp ? No way man.

"Dreams dont kill"

Why are you only looking at yourself? You'll still have the best level. No one with high level will ever move to Elysium. And even if you have more people to play together, more people online. Is this not the point? Were transfers from x2 server to server that was longer x3 than it existed. And this is not a transfer from server x2 to server x1. Only transfer from PVP x2 server to NONPVP x1 server. And this is a significant difference.

P.S.
And don't be happy. I don't want to switch to Elysium ;)
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
11th March 2020 12:04:05 (Last edited 12th March 2020 10:02:15)

Deleted
Baltas
Player

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
11th March 2020 12:51:08

Believe it or not I find some sense in the topic.
Ofc it would be nicer if both worlds would be pvp, but having in mind that 2 teams could compete and the one which plays pvp would have 2x better exp makes sense in the competition.

Not saying its 100% good idea, but worth to consider.
30 days cd and 100 cards to transfer?
God Of Shadow
Player

Pharos
Level 302
Mage
11th March 2020 13:19:28

Deadpool with all respect, but you do not play, you do not know the current situation And you bark the most, here is the propostal channel in which we discuss a certain aspect of the game And not some private dilemmas, or you bring something or keep quiet
Thank
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
11th March 2020 13:31:24 (Last edited 12th March 2020 10:02:18)

Deleted
1 2 3
Last »