1 2
Show staff replies in this thread
20th March 2020 12:41:44 GM Shadow View post »
Makavelly
Player

Pharos
Level 545
Ranger
19th March 2020 15:43:45 (Last edited 19th March 2020 15:44:44)

Hello and good game to all.
I want to present here proposals that are essential to the game and its gameplay.

1- TASK REWARD:
the current calculation is unfair and it is something that could further animate the game that we currently notice that we get new players.

2- NEW OUTFITS:
we are all tired of seeing the same clothes every day in fact many lack more creativity could be created new or remake all that already exist.

3- DROP RATE:
this is very controversial if you are low level you can make good money with task reward but the higher lvl does not have this benefit many players hunt randomly without a task for example an unholy hunt should be profitable even without the task (or recalculate the task reward said in the first topic)
There is no point in having Premmy Card sellers if you do not have anyone to buy them.

4- NEW STAMINA CALCULATION:
Currently, the Stamina consumption formula is quite wrong or confusing.

5- NEW RESPAW:
Example Hellish Magus, Archangel, Orknie archmage, Demon Lord, unholy, and other species in different cities, it would be good for you to have varied respaw as we see the horned dragons this is a good job by the ZZ team.

6- OTHER BALANCE SKILL:
I don't know if the idea of a warlock or ranger spell was a real success. We still haven't had a significant balance to compare with the advanced level of solo Pyromancers.

HELLISH VOLLEY is a good skill but spends a lot of mana
and does 40% - damage than the lethal ambush which costs a lot less mana and does a lot more damage, not something that really compares with a pyromancer's upp (analyzing that the zezenia team commented on this improvement of rangers and warlocks was coming to get close to the pyros upplvl)

CROSS ANNIHILATION
It needs a total remake.

BLOOD THEFT: became an almost useless skill with this reduction

--------------------

Just to warn my post has no link with personal reasons of pharos wars just for the growth of the game
For toxics who want to talk about war the GENERAL link exists for this.
Here is Proposals.
We need Answers. :D
Ajama
Player

Pharos
Level 15
Ranger
19th March 2020 18:48:49 (Last edited 19th March 2020 18:51:10)

Pyros do the best aoes cuz its an aoe class in its core, u cant make all classes aoe like them, theres a reason u pick pyro and theres a reason u pick single target.

Rest seems reasonable.
Baltas
Player

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
20th March 2020 05:37:06 (Last edited 21st March 2020 06:40:49)

2- My personal opinion theres a decent amount of outfits. You can keep changing colours like every day and outfit itself once a week or two>

3 - I think theres too much money in the game. And in my opinion premium card price is a lil overpriced. So it's not something to look at. I am happy it dropped from 200k...

4 - Yes

5 - Sure

6 - Talking about balances I am always supporting small changes which adjusts, not changes the game. And pyros supposed to make more exp/h. I still believe pyros should be less cost efficient to hunt on than other mages, but maybe it will change some day. Maybe buff change back to 40% goes to mana 60% to hp?
Cuz right now its cheaper to lure 5 monster and make inferno than do 5+ death blows with warlock on every monster.
P.s. I am glad adv soul fire damage got booster and energy blast.

7 - CROSS ANNIHILATION. Whats the suggestion. You are not the first who says its bad. Wasnt it worse before? Now you can use it like u use whirlwind and it makes more damage? How about if cross of annihilation cd would go down to like 2-3s?

How blood lech got useless? What it made it less attractive in solo hunts/fights?
GM Shadow
Game Master

20th March 2020 12:41:44

Happy to discuss ideas! Let's see..

1. Need more details to comment

3. Tasks --Are you saying high level players do not make enough money hunting? :O

4. Stamina -- It will be adjusted at next update.

5. Spawns - Always looking to update and improve spawns old and new. Thanks for the monster list

6. Class Balance - There are more changes planned as we move forward for all classes.

Hellish Volley - It is an AOE spell than can hit 8+ monsters. Mana cost is correct.
Cross of Annih - Suggestions? Many players use it as is for hunting.
Blood Theft - Has not been changed - what is the issue?
Briareu
Premium

Elysium
Level 896
Warrior
20th March 2020 14:02:50

I don't know what you will have to do to get old players back into the game.Now the game maintains high attendance by temporary tourists who, as usual, end the game and will not return again.Anyway, I wish you good luck.
Shadowzin
Player

Pharos
Level 901
Mage
20th March 2020 14:07:15

Quoting GM Shadow:

Hellish Volley - It is an AOE spell than can hit 8+ monsters. Mana cost is correct.

Cross should have 5 second cooldown , not 6 . This way warlocks can use it as a combo in hunting !
6 Seconds is a bit too much . 3 seconds could be ideal too !

Or if 6 second cooldown , it should be a Target spell, not an area spell !

Also, I agree on revamping old spawns, or even making new spawns with 2-3 different monsters instead of a spawn full of only 1 monster .

I heard you guys are changing the looks on similar items, for example glory boots will look different from great boots of glory. My suggestion is too change the look on some bosses. Why ? Well because they are suppose to look bigger, badder and harder then the original. Birlusk looks like Ice Collosal , Jov looks like Elder Ents … change some colours or put something that differentiates the original from the boss !
Makavelly
Player

Pharos
Level 545
Ranger
20th March 2020 16:30:23 (Last edited 20th March 2020 17:02:23)

Quoting GM Shadow:
Happy to discuss ideas! Let's see..

1. Need more details to comment

3. Tasks --Are you saying high level players do not make enough money hunting? :O

4. Stamina -- It will be adjusted at next update.

5. Spawns - Always looking to update and improve spawns old and new. Thanks for the monster list

6. Class Balance - There are more changes planned as we move forward for all classes.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1- Answers Proposals.
- I will talk about a possible good idea for task reward ...
currently the calculation is based on the difficulty of the monster comparing to its level but this calculation is obsolete with time or level all monsters it becomes easy in the task reward being that in reality they are quite strong.
The excellent calculation would be something close to a task reward calculation in which the monster has its own difficulty but not purchased with our own level ...
example:
DEVIL - Ever Hard
UNHOLY - Ever Hard
LINCE GHOST - Ever Hard <very hard.
Boulder - Ever Hard
CURSED EYE - Ever MEdium
DEMONIC ENT- Ever Medium
Armadillork- Ever Medium-
EVIL ENT- Ever Medium
ELDER ENT- Ever Easy
EVIL LEGIONAIRE- Ever Easy
EVIL CLUBMAN-
Ever Easy
More or less in this calculation
(Monster x Own strength)

3 - Answer Proposal.
I am a very active player in the game I play with 2 or 3 classes and I know the profitable power of each one of them and also reports from friends.
My experience as a mage is difficult to profit without spending the only way for a mage to make real money and hunt saving mana because using fullcombo spends too much mana and this leads to large purchases of mana potions.
Drop Rate in general I believe that all monsters with the exception of hellish magus they all have great difficulties in drops.
I've already done hunts alone for 1 to 4 hours directly on a single monster and I hardly end the hunt excited about my loots.
Not many changes are necessary but something bigger than the existing one would be important for an excitement to play.

6 - Answer Proposal.
HELLISH VOLLEY-

As I said before it is really a good planning skill but as a ranger I can only use it with a group it is not very useful solo because most monsters use strong spell at a distance and we do not have physical or magic defense so we use lethal or hellish volley with cure ... to make exp lethal volley together is not good, detail that I have 4 types of sets perfect according to each hunt I think about who doesn't have it must be even more difficult.
The skill is good but the fact that it is 2 seconds or maybe the damage is just for 2 seconds does not seem to be good and also the mana consumed.

BLOOD THEFT.
As I said before I have all excellent sets and equipment I imagine for those who don't have them.
Only with blood theft and HP Steal items my healing for damage 50 to 60 for damage is the only way for you to heal more and with life steal potions but in this option we need to collect or from players who do this job (currently we don't have many or almost nobody do it)
and all the monsters that I hunt on my level they are all hit at a distance of at least 350 with my Zezenia set so I have no reason to use blood theft has no real effect on hunting alone or on players and it is better to use normal healing than this skill.
And if every time I want to hunt alone I need to collect or make these potions it does not make the game interesting on my level, but a waste of time or stamina today.
Or Add an effect like penetrarion to break MONSTERS Physical Defense or bleeding loses life while using it.

CROSS ANNIHILATION:
I believe that a good spell with a good damage, but the idea of being a fixed spell does not really please my opinion about this spell is that it could play it or something like the good spell Hellish Volley and as warlock they are magicians of black magic perhaps inflicting a Negative status on MONSTERS in the area would be very exciting perhaps because of their reduced physical defense or magic.
-----------------------------------------------
And sorry for any grammatical confusion i don't have fluent english and i need some help and translator.

thank you for your attention we are more satisfied.
Baltas
Player

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
21st March 2020 06:43:11

Why does people force cross of annhilation to be on target. Is it cuz they want it on combo roller or what?

I love the idea of vawes. U actually gotta aim it and if u aim it good - you get reward from it. Old cross was shit. Small area, high cd. But in my opinion this area is nice.
I would even agree if it had no cd and would be lets say 300mana. So warlock with a blocker would pump it a lot.
Ht Savage
Player

Pharos
Level 385
Mage
24th March 2020 23:20:33

Couldnt find the thread about choosing tasks that either Osvald or Thorvald gives you 3 options to choose from, and 1 p card to reset these 3 since its so fucking frustrating to get 3 or more times the same monster over and over again on tasks.

Same goes for collects..

Let me hear your thoughts about this.
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
25th March 2020 00:42:25

1 2