Briareu
Premium

Elysium
Level 909
Warrior
21st March 2020 06:30:29

There is a virus in the world that is not safe for everyone on earth. People are afraid and they are sitting at home, there are various quarantines depending on the country. The game has a very high turnout of players And you suddenly sell you cards because of it? it's unpleasant what you do. You should help as much as you can, and not use the chance to earn the money.In this difficult time any person who does not have a premium account can contact me in the game and I will help you as much as I can.I wish you all a lot of health and patience, If you don't have to, don't leave the house. Let's all unite in this difficult time.
But I don't know anything, I don't know, I don't understand.
Waldemaro
Player

Elysium
Level 595
Warrior
21st March 2020 06:44:40 (Last edited 21st March 2020 06:45:27)

exactly, when i write about new event i don't mean something like that :D:O
Ajama
Player

Pharos
Level 15
Ranger
21st March 2020 07:56:19

What they do is good for both parts tho, we want to play and they want their gain.
Makavelly
Premium

Pharos
Level 545
Ranger
21st March 2020 15:50:54

Quoting Braveheart:
There is a virus in the world that is not safe for everyone on earth. People are afraid and they are sitting at home, there are various quarantines depending on the country. The game has a very high turnout of players And you suddenly sell you cards because of it? it's unpleasant what you do. You should help as much as you can, and not use the chance to earn the money.In this difficult time any person who does not have a premium account can contact me in the game and I will help you as much as I can.I wish you all a lot of health and patience, If you don't have to, don't leave the house. Let's all unite in this difficult time.

------

i agree guy.... :D
Inf
Player

Elysium
Level 144
Mage
22nd March 2020 06:27:23

Quoting Braveheart:

Highly agree with you. :thub up:
Losed
Player

Elysium
Level 594
Ranger
22nd March 2020 06:43:33

agree with you 8)
Davidos Pl
Player

Elysium
Level 464