Makavelly
Player

Pharos
Level 545
Ranger
29th March 2020 17:49:21 (Last edited 29th March 2020 18:10:41)

So this is my second point of view to make zezenia attractive.
It has long been said that in Zezenia we only see Mages why?
We are all tired of knowing that the only class that really gets any bonus from its real class are the magicians. I will show you an example of what I mean.
Example:
ALL WIZards: naturally gains Magic Resistence with its level up, Magic Attack Up.
It would be very interesting if other classes also earn some extra bonuses according to their own kind, I will give more examples.

BARBARIAN: I could also get a bigger Damage bonus naturally everyone talks about it.

PALADIN: Paladin, perhaps a slightly bigger cure, would be interesting to add a Magic Resistence bonus.

RANGERS: with level up you could win perhaps more critical hit or critical chance or evasion of magic and physical damage.

Currently, as I said before, only magicians have this kind of natural gain that we can all clearly observe.

This is one of the main reasons that magicians are increasingly looked for by people because they are well balanced

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

REMEMBERING
NOT SPELL SPEAK BUT NATURAL GAIN SPEAK OF EACH CLASS INDIVIDUALLY.

Remembering interest in subjects like war there is GENERAL FORUM.
Here are proposals for the growth of zezenia.

Grateful for everyone who contributed to the growth of the game we like.
Mern
Player

Pharos
Level 358
Ranger
31st March 2020 14:04:33

I agree, after coming back to this game I've already found a lot of broken things.

Rangers Blood theft is totally broken and useless.
The stamina system is the worst I've ever seen, It's totally broken.
Gudalik
Player

Pharos
Level 118
Mage
31st March 2020 15:23:46

I agree with that :)))

also speed formula should be reworked 300 lvls with rainse its to fast
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
31st March 2020 17:44:51 (Last edited 31st March 2020 20:16:37)

Quoting Makavelly:
ALL WIZards: naturally gains Magic Resistence with its level up, Magic Attack Up.
It would be very interesting if other classes also earn some extra bonuses according to their own kind

Quoting Little Mat:
I agree, after coming back to this game I've already found a lot of broken things.

Rangers Blood theft is totally broken and useless.
The stamina system is the worst I've ever seen, It's totally broken.

Quoting Gudalik:

Also, speed formula should be reworked - 300 lvls with raise is too fast

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot
Anuel Ft
Player

Pharos
Level 613
Mage
31st March 2020 18:02:14

Quoting Gudalik:

What is fast? Why is it too fast? I've still been caught up even with my raise. SO to me, its not too fast.
Jay Malibu
Player

Pharos
Level 137
Warrior
31st March 2020 18:17:11

Quoting Makavelly:
So this is my second point of view to make zezenia attractive.
It has long been said that in Zezenia we only see Mages why?
We are all tired of knowing that the only class that really gets any bonus from its real class are the magicians. I will show you an example of what I mean.
Example:
It would be very interesting if other classes also earn some extra bonuses according to their own kind, I will give more examples.

BARBARIAN: I could also get a bigger Damage bonus naturally everyone talks about it.

PALADIN: Paladin, perhaps a slightly bigger cure, would be interesting to add a Magic Resistence bonus.

RANGERS: with level up you could win perhaps more critical hit or critical chance or evasion of magic and physical damage.

Currently, as I said before, only magicians have this kind of natural gain that we can all clearly observe.

This is one of the main reasons that magicians are increasingly looked for by people because they are well balanced

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

REMEMBERING
NOT SPELL SPEAK BUT NATURAL GAIN SPEAK OF EACH CLASS INDIVIDUALLY.

Remembering interest in subjects like war there is GENERAL FORUM.
Here are proposals for the growth of zezenia.

Grateful for everyone who contributed to the growth of the game we like.

Vai testar bloodstone, tudo que citou ae , é exatamente igual ao jogo.
Trollkarlenn
Player

Pharos
Level 106
Mage
31st March 2020 18:51:37

Quoting Sonnema:
Quoting Gudalik:

What is fast? Why is it too fast? I've still been caught up even with my raise. SO to me, its not too fast.

I just mean overall is to fast even withot that spell
Makavelly
Player

Pharos
Level 545
Ranger
31st March 2020 19:06:10

Zezenia team and also gm shadow.

Look at this post with good eyes is really something very exciting that zezenia needs.
These proposals are basic basic stats that make all the difference in the game.
It would be a lot of fun to deploy in the next update at least these proposals you will certainly see a greater number of more active players and having more fun with these new ones.

#Start Up zz.
#Covid19-Cleanliness is everything.