1st April 2020 18:58:43 GM Shadow View post »
Mern
Player

Pharos
Level 358
Ranger
1st April 2020 18:08:17

I'm here to make a few suggestions.

1. Mages are currently the only class which gain a passive, I think that should be extended E.G
Rangers- Gain a small amount of extra crit chance/crit damage
Warriors- Gain a small amount of life leech

2. As Blood Theft only applies to your arrow damage and only works in PVE, I suggest making it a percentage with a max cap (Like 15% of damage done with a 200 health cap)

3. Currently gathering only reduces the time needed to acquire said gatherable(with a cap), I think you should also be able to gather multples the higher level you have E.G for every 5 levels you have past the required level you get an extra product.

4. Add a fishing boss of varying levels E.G for level 1-50/50-100/100-200/200+, which is a rare event when fishing which would teleport you to the boss area, you can then kill the boss for rewards.

5. Add more premium shop items E.G Loot luck scroll/double gathering potion/training time reduction etc

6. Change the enraged monsters to be something cool (I played a game called pixel champions which had a similar system, which made the enraged monsters give a lot better loot and exp).

7. The random spawning bosses E.G Thobias should have a system like Tibias, everyone who participates gets loot from the boss.

8. The current stamina system is the worse I've EVER seen, you lose stamina for making arrows/using haste spells. Which means you cannot do anything else while having stamina (E.G wanting to gather while hasted, make arrows in the DP etc).
If you're going to use a Tibia system, take the system and improve on it not just make something worse so it's "Different".

My suggestion for stamina would be you gain 1-2 hours of stamina everyday at X time(So your stamina would refill at say 9AM everday no matter the time you used it the day before) and it works the same as tibias, where it only reduces while taking EXP.
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
1st April 2020 18:11:20

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot
Losed
Player

Elysium
Level 594
Ranger
1st April 2020 18:26:43

ye nice idea :))

7. The random spawning bosses E.G Thobias should have a system like Tibias, everyone who participates gets loot from the boss.

8)Agree
Isak Sworder
Player

Pharos
Level 145
Warrior
1st April 2020 18:31:30

1. I would love if all subclasses had unique passive skills, agree!

2. Just remove this spell.

3. Already proposed since long time ago, but they created a gathering boost talent (facepalm).

4. That sounds like a terrible idea, we already suffer from fishing simulator in this game.

5. Don't like it, sounds like a pay to win move.

6. Agree with you on this one, should be fixed since years ago!

7. Nice suggestion ;)

8. The stamina is a failed system in zezenia, just like the rogue class. Maybe zezenia staff should try to google what stamina means ;)
Ajama
Premium

Pharos
Level 15
Ranger
1st April 2020 18:39:23

Agree with most, but as isak said, i agree that n.4 will make ppl more afk than today.
N.5 pay to win, id quit instantly.
GM Shadow
Game Master

1st April 2020 18:58:43

Without giving away too many details just yet!

1. Not sure which "passive" you are referring to. Most people are talking about a mages MR which only applies to PvP?
2. Changes coming this update.
3. Changes coming this update.
4. Ehh.. Maybe a for fun boss and for fun items :)
5. ~
6. Some fun plans and things in place here but unlikely to be ready for coming update
7. Agreed! Definitely something we hope to add for current and future bosses and other cotent.
8. Changes coming this update.
Mern
Player

Pharos
Level 358
Ranger
1st April 2020 19:15:26

Quoting GM Shadow:
Without giving away too many details just yet!

1. Not sure which "passive" you are referring to. Most people are talking about a mages MR which only applies to PvP?
2. Changes coming this update.
3. Changes coming this update.
4. Ehh.. Maybe a for fun boss and for fun items :)
5. ~
6. Some fun plans and things in place here but unlikely to be ready for coming update
7. Agreed! Definitely something we hope to add for current and future bosses and other cotent.
8. Changes coming this update.

1. Yeah I was referring to the MR which they get during PVP.
4. I was also thinking fun/consumables and not BiS items.
5. I know this is a hard topic but businesses need money to function properly(as can been seen with the current situation in the world)

In general I think things need to be made more "fun" than currently
Derp
Player

Pharos
Level 252
Mage
1st April 2020 20:04:21

Make skills great again gm shadow... and can we get some god damn potions already ... also make the stamina exp based and ability to regen your stamina real time. I dont believe skills hold enough clout compared to level. These skills are such a huge facet of the game yet they're not doing nearly enough damage to defend yourself. In the current state of the game the ranger/warrior should be doing more damage output to keep up with the mage who is somehow more tanky then them.i like the idea about the gathering the higher the gathering should have the ability to gather between 1 to 4 gatherables at one time. And add some more things to the prem store.. if its gonna be a real store you gotta get some new products .. please dont let the potions be lame