1 2 3
Last »
Happy Man
Player

Pharos
Level 242
Warrior
1st April 2020 21:11:27

Everybody is writing about new game suggestions.
I only have two and the number of players will increase tenfold:
1. Do something so that you can't use the bot in the game. New players see it and stop playing.
2. Do something with power abussing: excessively 200 levels kill 50 or 400 kill 100 levels. New players will fall several times and stop playing.

These two changes are the most needed game, not some speed changes, stamina or character balancing!
Please let me know what changes will be associated with this on the next update 8)
Backdoor Billy
Player

Pharos
Level 498
Warrior
1st April 2020 21:46:21

Better will be pvp no pvp area like that make some lands no pvp where players play safe and grow its rly aimple Way to help New players play. Second how you think about change pvp with warriors when he run hit enemiens not in close combat like 1sqm more when u Run. Change a Little task system to make także hlvls tasks on hard idk Maybe if on 200lvl hard its kill 150 lony eyes on 300 1.5x more like 225 to kill. Its Just mine suggestion
Anuel Ft
Player

Pharos
Level 613
Mage
2nd April 2020 00:56:02

Quoting Sppecjal:
1. Do something so that you can't use the bot in the game. New players see it and stop playing.
2. Do something with power abussing: excessively 200 levels kill 50 or 400 kill 100 levels. New players will fall several times and stop playing.

These two changes are the most needed game, not some speed changes, stamina or character balancing!
Please let me know what changes will be associated with this on the next update 8)

Play the game before speaking.
I assume everyone in this game uses atleast a macro in some kind of way. Thats what most gaming equipments are designed for.
Stating that, a game.. based on formulas and mathmatics and whatsoever is damned to have bots in there. It is IMPOSSIBLE to stop.
Every bot detecting zezenia uses.. previous an current.. are all false. No one, absolutely no one in this game uses human error.
Thats why poison items are false.
Botchecks are false.
For example, newcomers who dont bot, get banned by failing a bot check for not knowing what to do results in a false ban.
A botter succeeding the botcheck and survives the ban, is a false system.
It is impossible to tell if someone is using a bot unless they keylog the client to read which programs you have running while playing.. which is very illegal.

For that reason, they have to play "around" bots. Were lucky we play a PvP server to kill bots.
Anyway, listing the reason why bots are still around.. if there happends to be a way to disable all bots, there will be no players left in zezenia because everyone uses bots and macro's and alot of people cant play without it.

@optimussss...
Man, jusy goto elysium already.
This game has way to many PZ zones all over the map.
Remove all PZ zones besides boats and depots.
Irony
Player

Titan
Level 11
Mage
2nd April 2020 06:20:12

Quoting Optimussss:
Better will be pvp no pvp area like that make some lands no pvp where players play safe and grow its rly aimple Way to help New players play. Second how you think about change pvp with warriors when he run hit enemiens not in close combat like 1sqm more when u Run. Change a Little task system to make także hlvls tasks on hard idk Maybe if on 200lvl hard its kill 150 lony eyes on 300 1.5x more like 225 to kill. Its Just mine suggestion

You have the option to change to Elysium.
Shadowzin
Player

Pharos
Level 901
Mage
2nd April 2020 06:21:17

Quoting Optimussss:

Bro if you don't like pvp , don't play pvp . Create character Elysium or ask for a transfer .
Quoting Sppecjal:

I can assure you , anybody lvl 1-500 who is not hunted will play the game at peace . Many neutrals and new players get killed by Swedish and Polish players .
Ajama
Player

Pharos
Level 15
Ranger
2nd April 2020 07:07:47 (Last edited 2nd April 2020 07:10:34)

I agree with caste, most lower lvls/ new players are getting killed by those who log into 2nd chars and go massacre, i dont know why ppl do that considering the playerbase but somehow they decide its a brilliant move to kill the ones whos easy to kill.
The last hit guild was doing this for long, particularly in novus which made the playerbase sort of small there except for those who fought back.
If ppl want power it should be in a way that u also respect that other ppl exist in this world and we need to see growth for this game.

Main prob tho are not war related stuff, its like i said, the ones who login just for the sake of going mad on others or those who rlg 2nds to just kill.
Sadly this is sort of uncontrollable, and by fact its a pvp server.
Here you can just hope that ppl realize theyre causing the game to grow slower, and therefor mainly consider joining wars instead if they want pvp.

You can always choose how to play or how to rule, in respect of the games sake.
Backdoor Billy
Player

Pharos
Level 498
Warrior
2nd April 2020 08:04:32

Haha uyou guys rly think im scared? Xd ofc u have problem with Reading im sure. I post more things here not only non pvp area and second See you in gamę xd
Isak Sworder
Player

Pharos
Level 145
Warrior
2nd April 2020 16:26:44

Quoting Sonnema:
Quoting Sppecjal:

It is impossible to tell if someone is using a bot unless they keylog the client to read which programs you have running while playing.. which is very illegal.

I don't know what nonsense your talking about, saying that anti-cheat feature is "illegal".
You might aswell start sue BattlEye and Valve
Makavelly
Premium

Pharos
Level 545
Ranger
2nd April 2020 19:03:01

Quoting Sppecjal:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My opinion about your post is simple is just to make way for elysium.
All new neutrals like us.
And our team welcomes you with open arms.
Notably, you can see the number that pharos won from new players and I'm sure that 100% of them hate you because you make random Pk every day.
If it was easy to create a 100% effective antbott system sure that it would already exist or are you doubting the hard work that the zezenia team has done until today to avoid Botters?
Your post is in the wrong place here is proposal What you posted was a daily cry.
And our team has also been growing with the random pk that you do every day, some neutrals from dying so much decided to join our team.
They paid dearly in high lvl chars and still lose the war.
Stop crying Swed and Polaks.

We are trying to make constructive posts for zezenia grow to stop wanting to win or fight on the forum.

there should be a punishment for people who try to deconstruct something good for zezenia.
Happy Man
Player

Pharos
Level 242
Warrior
2nd April 2020 21:26:46

Quoting Caste:
I can assure you , anybody lvl 1-500 who is not hunted will play the game at peace . Many neutrals and new players get killed by Swedish and Polish players .

I wrote what I think are the problems in the game. And you immediately attack my team. This must be treated. But I also don't like random pk by some of my team as well as yours team.

Quoting Makavelly:

Notably, you can see the number that pharos won from new players and I'm sure that 100% of them hate you because you make random Pk every day.

Isn't it time to change the dealer. When I was doing random pk?

Quoting Makavelly:
Stop crying Swed and Polaks.

I write what I think are the two most important changes so that this game can develop further. I don't know what this has to do with crying.

Regards! 8)
1 2 3
Last »