1 2 3 4
Anuel Ft
Player

Pharos
Level 613
Mage
3rd April 2020 02:11:32 (Last edited 3rd April 2020 02:23:00)

Quoting Isak Sworder:
Quoting Sonnema:
Quoting Sppecjal:
Everybody is writing about new game suggestions.
I only have two and the number of players will increase tenfold:
1. Do something so that you can't use the bot in the game. New players see it and stop playing.
2. Do something with power abussing: excessively 200 levels kill 50 or 400 kill 100 levels. New players will fall several times and stop playing.

These two changes are the most needed game, not some speed changes, stamina or character balancing!
Please let me know what changes will be associated with this on the next update 8)

It is impossible to tell if someone is using a bot unless they keylog the client to read which programs you have running while playing.. which is very illegal.

I don't know what nonsense your talking about, saying that anti-cheat feature is "illegal".
You might aswell start sue BattlEye and Valve

Thats not what i meant. BattleEye or any anti cheat program doesnt check ur computer which programs you have running while playing the game.(thats illegal)
BattleEye for example uses ON-THE-FLY. being controlled and altered by the backend making it impossible for hackers to develop permanent bypasses for specific client files
It basicly reads what software "injects" to the game client to use illegal features. Thats the only way to see if someones using hacks or cheats.
And even those things, are not 100%.

Its YET impossible to permanently delete bots in the multiplaying community.

Edit; so battleeye only reads a data cache that their own client saves. Which you agree on in terms of using/playing.
Anuel Ft
Player

Pharos
Level 613
Mage
3rd April 2020 02:21:30

@sppecjal,

We recently had a old friend commimg back to play. Starting nearly all over, eith no intention to war or whatsover... and yet got camped like fuck while streaming. Just look little mat its deathlist.
He might not be a "random" but sure has no harm to ANYONE at that level.
What if i want to start all over, from level 1. I wont be allowed because i USED to be a high level enemie. See where im going?

There needs to be a way to prefend "random" pk.
Adding non-pvp zones in pvp worlds is definitly not one of them lmao.
Lower levels should still be able to participate in war but need to be protected by highlevel pk's.

Maybe, just maybe think about re-working criminal states.
F.E. a person who NEVER PvP should still be able to play a PvP world. Some sort of "kill-tracking" system. Any pvp kill within a month, should be able to be killed. No frags within a month, unable to be killed unless skulled or take a kill to be in an "criminal state" until the kill removes from ur kill list.
(Its just an idea with a big maybe)

Instead of complaining about a broken system, propose something.
Gudalik
Player

Pharos
Level 118
Mage
3rd April 2020 02:26:47 (Last edited 3rd April 2020 02:30:28)

Justin please i was talking with Matty before i killed him and he told he is with Melvin

Also Caste huntign 100 lvls for being enemies on novus so why i cant kill a guy who was against me on everath pharos maybe novus (idk if he was playing there)
Godzilla
Player

Pharos
Level 576
Mage
3rd April 2020 08:11:46

Quoting Gudalik:
Justin please i was talking with Matty before i killed him and he told he is with Melvin

Also Caste huntign 100 lvls for being enemies on novus so why i cant kill a guy who was against me on everath pharos maybe novus (idk if he was playing there)

So, because matty used to be a "high level enemie" you denigh him the game at level 100? Just because its matty and plays with Melvin?
Do you have some vendetta against Melvin?
Is melvin the reason you come kill a level 100 over and over just because he used to be an "high level enemie"?

You're missing the point. forget the fact you have "enemies". You see a level 100 hunting. You logout ur main, go on a level 250 and kill him. Just for ur fun. Or do you messege all lower levels and be like; Are you wil melvin? ok.. HUNTED.

This is where im comming from. YOU abuse the fact hes a low level and can barely defend himself. Which is something we need to do for him(and other lower levels). Cuz thats PvP that kills the game.
Luckily everyone thinks youre a retard and have nothing better to do with ur life, so ur actions dont really do anything towards anybody.. but imagine a actual new commer. getting killed over and over just bcause he knows someone haha.
Gudalik
Player

Pharos
Level 118
Mage
3rd April 2020 09:55:54

Quoting Godzilla:
Quoting Gudalik:

So, because matty used to be a "high level enemie" you denigh him the game at level 100? Just because its matty and plays with Melvin?
Do you have some vendetta against Melvin?
Is melvin the reason you come kill a level 100 over and over just because he used to be an "high level enemie"?

You're missing the point. forget the fact you have "enemies". You see a level 100 hunting. You logout ur main, go on a level 250 and kill him. Just for ur fun. Or do you messege all lower levels and be like; Are you wil melvin? ok.. HUNTED.

This is where im comming from. YOU abuse the fact hes a low level and can barely defend himself. Which is something we need to do for him(and other lower levels). Cuz thats PvP that kills the game.
Luckily everyone thinks youre a retard and have nothing better to do with ur life, so ur actions dont really do anything towards anybody.. but imagine a actual new commer. getting killed over and over just bcause he knows someone haha.

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot
Godzilla
Player

Pharos
Level 576
Mage
3rd April 2020 10:22:19

Thats exactly what i mean. Higher levels should just leave the lower levels be.
BUT, its hard to tell what happened in those situations. Makers to make them get more frags = yellow skull

Its hard to tell if thats because youre willing to be a dick or random PK's.
Gudalik
Player

Pharos
Level 118
Mage
3rd April 2020 10:28:21

Quoting Godzilla:
BUT, its hard to tell what happened in those situations. Makers to make them get more frags = yellow skull

I only killing people related to war
Godzilla
Player

Pharos
Level 576
Mage
3rd April 2020 10:34:45

Quoting Gudalik:
Quoting Godzilla:

So, is matty related to war?
Gudalik
Player

Pharos
Level 118
Mage
3rd April 2020 11:40:48

Quoting Godzilla:
Quoting Gudalik:
Quoting Godzilla:

So, is matty related to war?

yes he is
Mern
Player

Pharos
Level 358
Ranger
3rd April 2020 12:06:50

I’m related to Tyrion of house Lannister and I always pay my debts!
1 2 3 4