2 3 4
Mern
Player

Pharos
Level 358
Ranger
3rd April 2020 18:13:53

Quoting Baltas:
Auto heal is the main feature in bot. You can easily catch auto healers. Gm in random cases test for auto heal. Running from monster to monster (when there are no monsters - make a person low hp for 1sec - boom he heals. Make it in the city, when theres no way he cpuld be ready.

If people knew they are getting checked, they would stop it.
Now, when its not constant and only full time afk botters gets banned ofc its frustrating and makes people quit.
I believe at least 50% of botters started to use bot cuz mostly others are botting. Its unfair competition. Human being cant compete with a machine. Even when people dedicate their lives they lose to machines.

I am no longer competing in lvls/pvp skills/fishing or any other discipline cuz yes, i refused to download that bot for 6eu/month or w.e. which would help me to hunt for 10h/day, which would make my hands free from keeping my char alive while i put barrels, pushes etc etc.
Back in 2012~ game had very little amount of botters and no cavebot what so ever. Thats a field where people can have fair competition.

I also think a big factor is the gameplay, currently unless you play a pyro the majority of the time it's bland(Just hunting 1 by 1).
If I streamed Zezenia ranger hunting for 1h then went on my Tibia ranger(paladin) and streamed for 1h you would see a massive difference in the engagement and fun of hunting.

I think currently there are a lot less bots than when I played a year or so ago and you can see that in the gathering materials and such.
There are a lot of systems in Zezenia currently which are big grinds and not interactive at all.
« First
2 3 4