« First
3 4 5 6 7
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
4th May 2020 18:56:53 GM Shadow View post »
4th May 2020 23:48:34 GM Shadow View post »
Foreverdax
Player

Pharos
Level 122
Warrior
5th May 2020 08:33:55

Quoting Sonnema:
I see alot of retarded posts and jeff on three is the only one with opened eyes. Well see what the test server brings, but i can tell its not going well for pyromancers.

Saying that everyone who disagrees with u are retarded is a little narrow-minded. I understand that you can be worried about your vocation, but the way you go looks pathetic.
Orcus
Sage

Pharos
Level 304
Mage
5th May 2020 12:51:21

Whoa! This looks awesome! Cant wait to check out the new content.
Ht Savage
Player

Pharos
Level 385
Mage
5th May 2020 14:49:22

Quoting GM Shadow:
- We can look at ways of potentially adding more hotkeys - is this primarily an issue when not using fight mode?

I have to keep switching hotkeys for example support spells (raise, haunted cage, locate, united insight, Vengefull trace.

I dont have spots free for Magical Conversion or Unexpected Exclusion.. If PVP kicks off I have to switch out spells which is annoying. I am pretty sure it should be able to make 48 slots and make it so you can combine it to any key like tibia has. It dont even have to be signed to a key, just being able to click it ingame would solve it already.
Mern
Player

Pharos
Level 358
Ranger
5th May 2020 15:02:03

Quoting Optimussss:
Black its no sensie write more BC Jeff know all what zezenia need to Best ballance. I write what i want Thx Staff for Time here

Thank you! I guess playing for 12 years does help after all.
I will no longer respond to you, obviously you have no idea what you're talking about.
Gudalik
Player

Pharos
Level 118
Mage
5th May 2020 15:08:04

Atleast stamina works good now i had it 50 mins today.
Pyromonas
Player

Elysium
Level 152
Mage
5th May 2020 15:25:47

I would like to know about party and team hunts. I think Zezenia a good game to play with friends, but today the game must nerd implement party bônus, as xp bonus in team hunts with 3 or more players. Low level hunts with more monsters ..

And bout the task system.. I think that the tasks kill monsters must count to the all party members. :smartass:

I'm happy to know about this changes. it's show that staff are work in game development<3
Mern
Player

Pharos
Level 358
Ranger
5th May 2020 15:31:45

Quoting Gudalik:
Atleast stamina works good now i had it 50 mins today.

It's still broken in team hunts, I hunted for 1 hours yesterday and used 24% :D:D
Winterstorm
Player

Elysium
Level 111
Ranger
5th May 2020 15:52:03

Great changes, can't wait to see the ranger teaser <3

Lemme ask you a question @staff: When are you guys creating a quiver section at market so we can sell quivers properly to other players?
Revenge Clown
Player

Pharos
Level 631
Warrior
5th May 2020 16:43:38

Hotkeys is really something to consider to be updated... There are so many combined spells u need to support a friend, as a barb i can list purification, dispel (its like 5 hotkey in this with the name of my teamates), fearsome cry (support and the active one), locate spells (the one teamates support me, my own, the pvp one), plus other usefull spells. I keep switching bars and in the way zezenia pvp is fast (healing, barrels, running, pushing enemys) its a big disadvantage.
Gudalik
Player

Pharos
Level 118
Mage
5th May 2020 17:02:07 (Last edited 5th May 2020 17:57:46)

Quoting Safrax:
Hotkeys is really something to consider to be updated... There are so many combined spells u need to support a friend, as a barb i can list purification, dispel (its like 5 hotkey in this with the name of my teamates), fearsome cry (support and the active one), locate spells (the one teamates support me, my own, the pvp one), plus other usefull spells. I keep switching bars and in the way zezenia pvp is fast (healing, barrels, running, pushing enemys) its a big disadvantage.

Yeah i hope they Will add more hotkeys that maybe help you So u can finally throw your first barrel.
« First
3 4 5 6 7