« First
2 3 4 5 6
Last »
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
4th May 2020 18:56:53 GM Shadow View post »
4th May 2020 23:48:34 GM Shadow View post »
Mern
Player

Pharos
Level 358
Ranger
4th May 2020 20:13:06

Quoting Gudalik:
Quoting Jeff On Three:
Quoting Optimussss:
Omg its hard to you guys read and understood? It Will be the same like meteor shower or like it plz stóp cry make ur opinion here and w8 for test server. I think barbarnian should have some resist from buff to like oaladin not the same but a Little. We lose hp, but nowadays monsters make a lot of dmg from magic. Second when you use frazy u losting raise its the same problem with narjsman buff. U have problem with pyros exp/h simple make a rooms like dungeons but on solo will help players whos play alone and make more ex

It is REALLY hard to understand your super broken English, so the answer to that is YES.

Secondly If you look at the video properly you will notice the Meteor spell stays in the same position while the person attacked can move out of it, so yes it's a massive nerf you little gremlin.

Why the fuck would they make a DMG warrior MORE tank are you totally fucking stupid?

Nerf ?? is buff already u can see it hits alteast 2 times same guy

Jesus christ you can tell you're with Optimussss.
First of all you can dodge the second hit, Secondly the chances of it being 2 hits of 100% damage is pretty low, I assume it's 50% damage per hit meaning both hits equal the same as current damage.
Backdoor Billy
Player

Pharos
Level 498
Warrior
4th May 2020 20:48:53

1st blame PPL in forum or gamę could take ban simple and all know it. I write on telephone So when you donnt understood Maybe you have problem with ur mind?
2nd plz check what give paladin and barb buff. With buff on 169sills i hit Maybe 70more before buff like 148
3rd i write here not to for you Just for Staff they want opiniom not crying.
Skillerc
Player

Pharos
Level 274
Mage
4th May 2020 20:57:46 (Last edited 4th May 2020 21:02:07)

Quoting Jeff On Three:
First of all you can dodge the second hit, Secondly the chances of it being 2 hits of 100% damage is pretty low, I assume it's 50% damage per hit meaning both hits equal the same as current damage.

1. But as you can see in the video probably not only one target is attacking.
2. It attacked 49 pyromancer so I think it is more damage.
3. We don't know exactly how it works and you are already crying like a pussy. 8)

Good job staff! Keep it up! Don't worry about these cries. What you don't do for them will be wrong :smartass:
Mern
Player

Pharos
Level 358
Ranger
4th May 2020 22:32:08

Quoting Stacy:
Quoting Jeff On Three:

1. But as you can see in the video probably not only one target is attacking.
2. It attacked 49 pyromancer so I think it is more damage.
3. We don't know exactly how it works and you are already crying like a pussy. 8)

Good job staff! Keep it up! Don't worry about these cries. What you don't do for them will be wrong :smartass:

1. What you said doesn't even make sense, try again in proper English.
2. You don't know the level of any of the characters in the video.
3. You can see exactly how it works in the video, once the spell hits the target it's static for the second tick.

Calling people a pussy when you cannot even play and when you do get in a fight, run like forest gump :D:D
Dark Berserker
Premium

Pharos
Level 812
Warrior
4th May 2020 22:57:49 (Last edited 4th May 2020 22:59:05)

One of the things I see today is some magical monsters doing more damage to archers and warriors than magicians after lvl 400 being both max equipment ... I think archers and warriors should receive a 2% bonus in PvM resistance and 5% or 4% in PvP. Of course it is my opinion because you spend 3 years training and has no effect of 30% on wizards 400 above and it does 50% damage if you are with full MR teams. if the warrior and the ranger have critical itens, he can receive 60% of his life as damage from a magician. without taking into account class or active buffs for archers and warriors, while the mage absorbs 60% to 70% when he is with the buff, shaman is already more penalized.
Dark Berserker
Premium

Pharos
Level 812
Warrior
4th May 2020 23:40:00

Quoting Black Buccaneer:
One of the things I see today is some magical monsters doing more damage to archers and warriors than magicians after lvl 400 being both max equipment ... I think archers and warriors should receive a 2% bonus in PvM resistance and 5% or 4% in PvP. Of course it is my opinion because you spend 3 years training and has no effect of 30% on wizards 400 above and it does 50% damage if you are with full MR teams. if the warrior and the ranger have critical itens, he can receive 60% of his life as damage from a magician. without taking into account class or active buffs for archers and warriors, while the mage absorbs 60% to 70% when he is with the buff, shaman is already more penalized.

this additional resistance would be a step towards new methods of group hunting in more difficult monsters, where few tend to be because it is more viable to hunt in weak monsters with more quantity. in PvP world the tanker has to commit to resisting the monsters and the players that are in his group, for greater PARTY efficiency with his spells in the area.
GM Shadow
Game Master

4th May 2020 23:48:34

Appreciate the passionate responses but please keep the profanity and personal attacks off the forums and let's have a productive conversation for the game we all love!
Mern
Player

Pharos
Level 358
Ranger
5th May 2020 01:32:15

Quoting GM Shadow:
Appreciate the passionate responses but please keep the profanity and personal attacks off the forums and let's have a productive conversation for the game we all love!

Well for arguments sake can you clear up the current discussion.

Is the new meteor shower static after it has been used on a target? (E.G you can run out of the second damage animation)

Also is each hit of the spell 100% of the current damage or 50% per hit?
Backdoor Billy
Player

Pharos
Level 498
Warrior
5th May 2020 04:53:05

Black its no sensie write more BC Jeff know all what zezenia need to Best ballance. I write what i want Thx Staff for Time here
Anuel Ft
Player

Pharos
Level 613
Mage
5th May 2020 08:10:07

I see alot of retarded posts and jeff on three is the only one with opened eyes. Well see what the test server brings, but i can tell its not going well for pyromancers.
« First
2 3 4 5 6
Last »