1 2 3 4 5
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
11th May 2020 17:12:50 GM Shadow View post »
26th May 2020 18:24:30 GM Shadow View post »
GM Shadow
Game Master

11th May 2020 17:12:50

Of course there are many things in the update not in the teasers :)

We will have the test server as soon as the final adjustments and details of the update are ready. We are not ready to commit to a particular date yet but are working with the goal of a significant Test Server period and Update release this month.

-Wooden Ring will be added @Safrax

-New Spawns are not a primary focus of this update but we do hope to address a couple of the monsters that have limited areas and will continue to work on old and new areas as we move forward. Appreciate the detailed lists of monsters you feel lack hunting areas or quality ones and why!
Orcus
Sage

Pharos
Level 304
Mage
11th May 2020 18:34:31

Whoa! This looks really dope. I love the look of the new dragon!:D:D:D
Backdoor Billy
Player

Pharos
Level 498
Warrior
11th May 2020 18:51:14

@sonnema
I can show you and all no problem Just take off all players whos use kaze bot and we Will See what all can. So stop tell shits and w8 for ts. Like in This topic
Anuel Ft
Player

Pharos
Level 613
Mage
11th May 2020 21:24:25

Quoting Optimussss:
@sonnema
I can show you and all no problem Just take off all players whos use kaze bot and we Will See what all can. So stop tell shits and w8 for ts. Like in This topic

Alright, you name the place and time. Ill even livestream it for you so you can be put down like a fucking gremlin.
I dont give 2 fucks if kazebot deletes his own thing, i dont use it anyway.
Backdoor Billy
Player

Pharos
Level 498
Warrior
12th May 2020 04:28:57

You.? When you was stream with agron how to play on 3plus chars on bosses and hunting? Nice
Anuel Ft
Player

Pharos
Level 613
Mage
12th May 2020 07:23:37

Quoting Optimussss:
You.? When you was stream with agron how to play on 3plus chars on bosses and hunting? Nice

1. Im not agron
2. Youre actually stupid
3. Ive been streaming my pyro from 258 till now

Know ur facts.
Elryoon
Player

Pharos
Level 552
Warrior
12th May 2020 07:44:51

world transfer is open next update? thanks GM for give us that option <3
High Class
Player

Pharos
Level 139
Mage
12th May 2020 09:25:40

Any news about the new world and when it will come?
Cacomixtle
Sage

Elysium
Level 319
Warrior
12th May 2020 17:32:37

@GM Shadow, simple suggestion: now that Belligerent Focus' duration matches its cooldown, it makes no sense for it to have such a low duration, its annoying having to spam it every few mobs in a hunt. Maybe make its duration a little longer, like Fortification's for example?
Anuel Ft
Player

Pharos
Level 613
Mage
12th May 2020 20:24:07

Quoting Cacomixtle:
@GM Shadow, simple suggestion: now that Belligerent Focus' duration matches its cooldown, it makes no sense for it to have such a low duration, its annoying having to spam it every few mobs in a hunt. Maybe make its duration a little longer, like Fortification's for example?

I think i already proposed this once.
Because of the buffs on ur screen, is annoying to see them all. Could just be a toggle thing and let the mana go off every 2 minutes.
But that has a downside to PvP as people forget to buff sometimes.
1 2 3 4 5