1 2 3 4
Last »
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
11th May 2020 17:12:50 GM Shadow View post »
26th May 2020 18:24:30 GM Shadow View post »
Revenge Clown
Player

Pharos
Level 631
Warrior
11th May 2020 00:09:20

When we gonna be able to sell this item [20:07:23] You are looking at a magic wooden ring (attack 0.0, defense 0.0, 1% hp steal).?
Sorutz
Player

Elysium
Level 416
Mage
11th May 2020 00:40:15

I can see this time zezenia is going to grow up... Nice job new staff...
Backdoor Billy
Player

Pharos
Level 498
Warrior
11th May 2020 04:34:45 (Last edited 11th May 2020 04:54:23)

When you make better heal to only ranger not barbs too will be more sux like now. Look now ranger with the same eq on resist like barbs and the same lvl can almost blocking the same monsters. Will be more sux like now. If you think graphics help This game idk what can i Say. Its nice to See your hardworking but., zezenia have nice graphs now. We need more in zezenia change not in looks game
Ajama
Player

Pharos
Level 15
Ranger
11th May 2020 06:49:26

Looks nicely done!

More spawn improvements are very nice to see, as well as the sprites.

Meditation will help in pve and pvp, you may not become invulnerable but it will help against sustained damage(warrior/ranger dmg) while you can also heal burst with recuperation, we're not sure about how it scales either, could be a big buff for rangers imo.
Anuel Ft
Player

Pharos
Level 613
Mage
11th May 2020 11:07:28

Quoting Optimussss:
When you make better heal to only ranger not barbs too will be more sux like now. Look now ranger with the same eq on resist like barbs and the same lvl can almost blocking the same monsters. Will be more sux like now. If you think graphics help This game idk what can i Say. Its nice to See your hardworking but., zezenia have nice graphs now. We need more in zezenia change not in looks game

Give me ur character and let me show you that barbs aint bad. Its just you thats bad.
Youre the condition to kill any high level mage, yet you complain ur class is bad.

Learn how to play before crying that ur class sucks.
Backdoor Billy
Player

Pharos
Level 498
Warrior
11th May 2020 13:47:13

What you know about me and my playing plz if you dont know what write Just dont do it. I know what i told and its ture. I play long and working hard on my lvl.
Mern
Player

Pharos
Level 358
Ranger
11th May 2020 14:10:59 (Last edited 11th May 2020 14:17:38)

Quoting Optimussss:
What you know about me and my playing plz if you dont know what write Just dont do it. I know what i told and its ture. I play long and working hard on my lvl.

So if you say something it's "true" but if anyone else says something it "false" XDXDXD

If you think barbs are bad, you're using it totally wrong.
Makavelly
Player

Pharos
Level 545
Ranger
11th May 2020 14:52:48 (Last edited 11th May 2020 14:55:50)

I'm curious first let's test everything in practice and wait for the test server maybe some changes are in the T.S.
It's just a teaser I believe in more details.
My opinion will be given after the T.S.
Anuel Ft
Player

Pharos
Level 613
Mage
11th May 2020 15:01:59

Quoting Optimussss:

Just because you played long, doesnt mean that you know what youre doing. We all know, youre not a PvP player.
Ur entire team will agree with me that your PvP is terrible. Youre only there for the extra number and some dispel supports and maybe hit a cage. Just remember your place.
Youre the first 350 barb i've seen dropped by only 2 mages lmao.
Panfeliz
Player

Pharos
Level 78
Mage
11th May 2020 16:12:07

so one question is when is the new server is coming and also when is test server avaible will be fun to try out
1 2 3 4
Last »