1 2
Im Na Yeon
Player

Pharos
Level 46
Mage
13th May 2020 06:02:49

in my humble personal opinion.

previously the game allows you to put one barrel on top of another.

Of course, this was a versatility of the game that allows both being able to escape and being able to lock up players.

Now that I've been back to playing after a while and I see that this is no longer allowed, I feel like they take away potential from the solo player.
Huligan
Player

Pharos
Level 196
Warrior
13th May 2020 08:01:56

Yeah i can totaly agree that alot of fun PvP feature have been taken away from game. As the barrels you mention. I also miss that you could lure monsters and making traps.
Ht Savage
Player

Pharos
Level 385
Mage
13th May 2020 09:53:12

Quoting Im Na Yeon:
Now that I've been back to playing after a while and I see that this is no longer allowed, I feel like they take away potential from the solo player.

I rather have the "solo" players suffer than any other player vs Barrel Bots.
Kukeensd
Player

Pharos
Level 10
Ranger
13th May 2020 18:11:01

they should change back so you can stack barrels and make good traps etc barrels are rly nice but it nerf alot when cant stack cuz it take you half second to push away ,,
Baltas
Player

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
13th May 2020 18:25:30

Quoting Djekki:
they should change back so you can stack barrels and make good traps etc barrels are rly nice but it nerf alot when cant stack cuz it take you half second to push away ,,

It makes u unable to move when someone throw lots of items on the barrel within a second
Godlike
Premium

Pharos
Level 947
Warrior
13th May 2020 18:42:15

Quoting Djekki:

This guy is Harris , the guy known for bad pvp but nice barrel / push bot .

The way the system is now works to stop barrel botters like yourself , anyways this won’t help you from getting rooked since your main is lvl 295 and decreasing rapidly . Even your team don’t call you to fight anymore and say you are bad pvp 8):\
Kukeensd
Player

Pharos
Level 10
Ranger
13th May 2020 19:23:40

im trying to increase pvp i never used bot for pvp so i will take it as a Compliment, would be fun to have the old barrels back so we can make fun traps etc ur problly sceard like always ill bet u 1vs1 anyday and ur noob team
Gudalik
Player

Pharos
Level 118
Mage
13th May 2020 19:29:25

Imo is harder now than those days when u were able to stack barrels.
Shadowzin
Player

Pharos
Level 901
Mage
13th May 2020 19:51:08

Quoting Djekki:
im trying to increase pvp i never used bot for pvp so i will take it as a Compliment, would be fun to have the old barrels back so we can make fun traps etc ur problly sceard like always ill bet u 1vs1 anyday and ur noob team

You have been banned on multiple accounts for cavebot , and macro .

Just look at your leader making videos while botting XD.
Gudalik
Player

Pharos
Level 118
Mage
13th May 2020 20:11:21 (Last edited 13th May 2020 20:57:47)

Quoting Caste:
Quoting Djekki:

You have been banned on multiple accounts for cavebot , and macro .

Just look at your leader making videos while botting XD.

xD

btw im not leader im god
1 2