« First
15 16 17 18
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
31st May 2020 07:07:10 Administration View post »
31st May 2020 19:32:02 GM Shadow View post »
31st May 2020 19:43:11 GM Shadow View post »
1st June 2020 14:01:04 GM Shadow View post »
1st June 2020 17:53:42 GM Shadow View post »
2nd June 2020 00:38:22 Administration View post »
2nd June 2020 10:41:54 GM Shadow View post »
2nd June 2020 11:27:48 GM Shadow View post »
3rd June 2020 11:03:55 GM Shadow View post »
6th June 2020 13:30:07 GM Shadow View post »
7th June 2020 21:49:57 GM Shadow View post »
Elryoon
Premium

Pharos
Level 557
Warrior
10th June 2020 05:32:00

Quoting Mamrot:
@GM Shadow
-Paladin Fort is now -7% melee
Fort is affect only mele hits now? SO for me except more ammount of hp it's useless because 161 skills , monsters touch me with mele only funny hits, i prefered better formula decreasing all damage as magic and mele by 9% on my level.
So now it would be almost useless.... Having this buff + magic defence potions still 520 warlock had me on combo and i had like 4k hp when he did it lol

fortification as it was before i had 9% negation of i guess all damage, It was worth of using. During team hunt for example when i received a magic hit 500 with fortification it was 455, so it did a big difference. Many years this spell was usless, and now back to the oldschool?
And dunno why when using fortification my critical hits its almost not appearing, and there in destripction of this spell there is no any info about decreasing critical hit chance hmmm?

+1 with you

back to +7 down melee please no 7% ruin solo style
Mamrot
Premium

Elysium
Level 489
Warrior
10th June 2020 08:26:03 (Last edited 10th June 2020 08:30:51)

Quoting Elryoon:
Quoting Mamrot:
@GM Shadow
-Paladin Fort is now -7% melee
Fort is affect only mele hits now? SO for me except more ammount of hp it's useless because 161 skills , monsters touch me with mele only funny hits, i prefered better formula decreasing all damage as magic and mele by 9% on my level.
So now it would be almost useless.... Having this buff + magic defence potions still 520 warlock had me on combo and i had like 4k hp when he did it lol

fortification as it was before i had 9% negation of i guess all damage, It was worth of using. During team hunt for example when i received a magic hit 500 with fortification it was 455, so it did a big difference. Many years this spell was usless, and now back to the oldschool?
And dunno why when using fortification my critical hits its almost not appearing, and there in destripction of this spell there is no any info about decreasing critical hit chance hmmm?

+1 with you

afff ye i missunderstood. I though that forti now negate only 7% mele dmg, but taking 7% mele skill. Completly dissagreee with this... still when im using fortification , decreasing 7 mele skills ++ i saw hardly ever critical hit during fortification.... -7 mele its i guess enough... check critical hit chance i think fortification decreasing crit hit chance... So its still so much. If we change formula to this one you want to do , a paladin with skills like i have 161 would loose 11 mele , when 7 + decreasing crit hit chance i think its really fair. If you want to decrease mele atacks then increase % of negating dmg with lvl till max 13-15% or add 5% life steal to fortification.
And another proposition, if you want to help low lvl skills players, make something stages for example till 100mele skills you have -7% mele skills although 7mele skills its maximum loose. Do not ruin more paladins...
Dealerman
Player

Elysium
Level 61
Warrior
10th June 2020 12:19:48 (Last edited 10th June 2020 12:21:47)

+7 def
-7 melee ;)
?
(500-455)*8= 360 less dmg per sec.
Makavelly
Player

Pharos
Level 545
Ranger
10th June 2020 13:53:49

Quoting Elryoon:
Quoting Mamrot:
@GM Shadow

+1 with you

-----------------------

I believe that you did not understand the intention now is a new zezenia.
I don't know if you are trying to give a lucky shot to see if something changes or you don't really observe the things that Gm talks about in the forum but I will repeat it to you unformed.
Zezenia has now changed and we will change the whole team hunt play mode.
Everything has changed for everyone and you are complaining on a full stomach? The best buffed classes were all your spells now have real use you certainly haven't tested the real game I believe.
Your only class that received Big Buffs must have said that because they didn't play with other classes to see the real difference.
No more friendly love is now a new game mode gm was realistic the idea now is to encourage team hunt.
Want to hunt solo do solo exp?
I will present you an Npc that gives you Solo Exp (Thorvald) Osvald.
Have a nice day.
Trigger
Premium

Elysium
Level 515
Warrior
10th June 2020 15:18:43 (Last edited 10th June 2020 15:24:53)

You guys complaning about Fortification decreasing 7% of melee now instead of -7 melee, but didn't noticed it no longer reduces your mana,
giving the possibility to cast more spells while still mitigating 10% of all damage at max level plus it stills increase the max HP (15% or more).
Dealerman
Player

Elysium
Level 61
Warrior
10th June 2020 17:03:39 (Last edited 10th June 2020 17:04:00)

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot
Shadowzin
Premium

Pharos
Level 901
Mage
10th June 2020 18:01:53

Quoting Ares:
You guys complaning about Fortification decreasing 7% of melee now instead of -7 melee, but didn't noticed it no longer reduces your mana,
giving the possibility to cast more spells while still mitigating 10% of all damage at max level plus it stills increase the max HP (15% or more).

Yup , this is the style of paladins they are already top tier in non pvp and pvp after update and they still cry to be even better aha.

Good thing I have 450 paladin to play mage class is trash non pvp 3 paladins headshot caste XD.
Dealerman
Player

Elysium
Level 61
Warrior
10th June 2020 18:39:05

agree
"and mages are too op! nerf" Xd
Makavelly
Player

Pharos
Level 545
Ranger
10th June 2020 19:39:40

Quoting Medalikarz:
agree

--------------

Really the mages are without physical defense only that was the nerf of the mages.
But I tested Caste's combo on my main char the makavelly.
Only Caste took 50% of my life alone.
And this he did not do before on the normal server.
I don't think it was a wrong nerf they just removed their defense but their attack in compensation is monstrous before they needed Caste +3 medium level mages to give me Combo Headshot.
Now I believe I die to 1 Caste 2 Mages easily from Headshot.
It was the exchange of defense for magical attack.
It was bad but not so bad.
But mange now has mana shield also been tested and will certainly be used when you are being targeted by enemies.
Ok I understand that if you use this spell you will not die anymore your mana will go to almost 0. But in compensation you will not die easily and if you survive you heal your mana and come back alive.
The important thing is not to run out of mana to heal so I believe that it is not so bad.
We all lose physical defense actually.
I believe it was a good update so I'm sad about Nerf Extremely rare items like Devilish eyes.
Elryoon
Premium

Pharos
Level 557
Warrior
10th June 2020 19:58:43

Quoting Makavelly:
Quoting Medalikarz:
agree

--------------

Really the mages are without physical defense only that was the nerf of the mages.
But I tested Caste's combo on my main char the makavelly.
Only Caste took 50% of my life alone.
And this he did not do before on the normal server.
I don't think it was a wrong nerf they just removed their defense but their attack in compensation is monstrous before they needed Caste +3 medium level mages to give me Combo Headshot.
Now I believe I die to 1 Caste 2 Mages easily from Headshot.
It was the exchange of defense for magical attack.
It was bad but not so bad.
But mange now has mana shield also been tested and will certainly be used when you are being targeted by enemies.
Ok I understand that if you use this spell you will not die anymore your mana will go to almost 0. But in compensation you will not die easily and if you survive you heal your mana and come back alive.
The important thing is not to run out of mana to heal so I believe that it is not so bad.
We all lose physical defense actually.
I believe it was a good update so I'm sad about Nerf Extremely rare items like Devilish eyes.

you see that? you die early. but you are ranger is ok. you hitting a long range now have regen every 2 second like 90 cd
warrior die more fast than ranger 50% reduccion? only for 15 sec with 5 min cd. in the end warrior can't doing anything in pvp for max damage you need to be closer of the target if you going closer of the target you will die
« First
15 16 17 18