1 2 3 4
Last »
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
31st May 2020 07:07:10 Administration View post »
31st May 2020 19:32:02 GM Shadow View post »
31st May 2020 19:43:11 GM Shadow View post »
1st June 2020 14:01:04 GM Shadow View post »
1st June 2020 17:53:42 GM Shadow View post »
2nd June 2020 00:38:22 Administration View post »
2nd June 2020 10:41:54 GM Shadow View post »
2nd June 2020 11:27:48 GM Shadow View post »
3rd June 2020 11:03:55 GM Shadow View post »
6th June 2020 13:30:07 GM Shadow View post »
7th June 2020 21:49:57 GM Shadow View post »
Mil
Premium

Elysium
Level 310
Ranger
31st May 2020 00:58:27

Very Good ;)
Guardian Striker
Player

Elysium
Level 30
Warrior
31st May 2020 00:59:13 (Last edited 31st May 2020 01:02:43)

@Administration

Please put two-handed weapons on the market or spread some in the ellaria depot, so barbarians can test them. ;)
Sorutz
Player

Elysium
Level 416
Mage
31st May 2020 01:23:10

R.I.P Pyromancers.... I like many things about update, but that about pyro... for sure just kill them...
Shadowzin
Player

Pharos
Level 901
Mage
31st May 2020 01:27:27

Quoting Guardian Striker:
@Administration

Please put two-handed weapons on the market or spread some in the ellaria depot, so barbarians can test them. ;)

in my opionion inferno was fixed , meteor shower should go back to old one.

This will balance the class, this new meteor ruining the class.
Shadowzin
Player

Pharos
Level 901
Mage
31st May 2020 01:36:04

SHAMAN AREA HEALING NERFED IN RANGE NOT MENTIONED IN MAIN LOG OF BUFFS/NERFS
Sanoman
Premium

Elysium
Level 921
Mage
31st May 2020 02:02:08

can someone help, just as i am not getting into the test service, other people are also not getting
Makavelly
Player

Pharos
Level 545
Ranger
31st May 2020 02:02:29

Why defense in bows? what will i do with this defense can i tank? we are distance fight.
We are rangers and we need physical damage.
----------
Spread Shot does not work.
--------
Ruthless Execution: it has a huge waiting time and its maximum damage I tested on boulder was 870 even less than a lethal ambush and close to hellish volley damage .... what is the real function of this spell? this spell is for PVM ok but what is its use being a weak spell with a long time of use and a unique monster, what is your idea in this? in my opinion you can even delete this spell there is no need to do it again no one will use this was a job without any excuse to speak this way.
-------
Medidation: nice spell but very very long CD.
Now with just 1 ring I lost even more damage.
-------
Thankz for Create javelins spell.

Thankz.
Elryoon
Premium

Pharos
Level 552
Warrior
31st May 2020 02:16:25 (Last edited 31st May 2020 02:19:48)

test off? i can't:/

skull revoked with gold? just quit
Trigger
Premium

Elysium
Level 513
Warrior
31st May 2020 03:41:54

About the changes on Paladin: Pretty positive imo. With those new spells mechanics, paladin will finally stop being a "braindead" class since you will need a better positioning in order to use 100% of the spell potential. I've seem few players complaning, but once they get used to it they will notice it ISN'T A NERF AT ALL. Might just need to reduce cooldown on that shield spell or either increase damage on creatures since stun is useless on PvE.

About the changes on Rangers: That small buff on Hellish Volley was nice, but still not enough, the damage should be about the same as the single target core spell of marks/rogues.
That buff on spread shot makes Rogues far superior from Marksman on team hunts, arrow valley should either be reworked or maks should get a decent spell like spread shot aswell.
Another thing, that duration on both rogue/marks distance buff is really annoying and lots of players already complained about it but no changes were made, beside the fact of some spell conflicts due to the speed buff on marksman distance buff.

About few changes on items: That buff on pavise of Bloody Rose Order was nice, but made noble Zezenian shield pretty worthless (wich doesnt make any sense since its supposed to be an end game item) Also why not hp steal over magic resistence on the Bloody Rose? would make more sense.
Also, those weapons from challenge boost, was expecting too see a buff on em' but nothing as changed, and thats really sad since 4k points is pretty annoying to get for such a low reward ...

Some bugs i found and already reported in game but i'll list it in here too.
-Spread shot isn't working
-Piercing shot isn't working
-When you use a magic resist potion you will get hp steal instead (59 min if its a flask)
-Haste potions duration super low (50s for a vial)
-Gathering potions isn't working
-Looting dead bodies from hotkey isn't working (gotta press the loot button to gather loot)
Warrior Da Pesada
Player

Elysium
Level 186
Warrior
31st May 2020 03:47:59

Well, since I was able to log in only one time for like 30 min, I'd like to point some things and ask a few questions for the administration.

First of all,will every creature in the game have an Elite version? That seems really interesting, liked the addition.

Since I'm a Paladin, I've noticed that the spell sacred agility now requires premium and the better healing spell (I can't remember its name now, sorry) does not. Was any other spell altered that way?

About the new Paladin spells, the offensive ones seem fine to me, but it says that the weapon/shield you're using impacts on the damage caused. Could you please specify the numbers or percentages so it'll be clear to all players? 1 or 11% xD?

About the support spell that cuts the damage in half, pretty useful in life or death situations or if you're entering a place you're not sure about you'll find. I'm pretty sure it'll save lots of people. Another nice addition.

Unfortunately I was unable to test brewing yet, but I have a question about it. The potions made before the update will have a standard effect regardless of who has brewed it? And about the new ones, same question as above. Could you say something about the numbers or how much it'll affect the potion's quality?

And about gathering, this was the only one I could test a little bit. The time/gathering ratio seems fine, but once again, question about numbers. How much the talent points will affect the number of items you gather? I have all the talents possible on this, and the maximum I got was 5 items at once (when the "Lucky!" text appears on the screen). Also, I hope to see that goblin that was on the teaser video soon, it seems interesting and I didn't see it yet.

Yet about gathering, I know I'll have to explore, but I hope to see a few changes on some gatherable spawns.

Well, I hope test server gets back online as soon as possible so I can keep exploring stuff.
1 2 3 4
Last »