1 2 3 4 5
Last »
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
31st May 2020 07:07:10 Administration View post »
31st May 2020 19:32:02 GM Shadow View post »
31st May 2020 19:43:11 GM Shadow View post »
1st June 2020 14:01:04 GM Shadow View post »
1st June 2020 17:53:42 GM Shadow View post »
2nd June 2020 00:38:22 Administration View post »
2nd June 2020 10:41:54 GM Shadow View post »
2nd June 2020 11:27:48 GM Shadow View post »
3rd June 2020 11:03:55 GM Shadow View post »
6th June 2020 13:30:07 GM Shadow View post »
7th June 2020 21:49:57 GM Shadow View post »
Makavelly
Player

Pharos
Level 545
Ranger
31st May 2020 03:58:19 (Last edited 31st May 2020 04:01:09)

Quoting Ares:
About the changes on Paladin: Pretty positive imo. With those new spells mechanics, paladin will finally stop being a "braindead" class since you will need a better positioning in order to use 100% of the spell potential. I've seem few players complaning, but once they get used to it they will notice it ISN'T A NERF AT ALL. Might just need to reduce cooldown on that shield spell or either increase damage on creatures since stun is useless on PvE.

About the changes on Rangers: That small buff on Hellish Volley was nice, but still not enough, the damage should be about the same as the single target core spell of marks/rogues.
That buff on spread shot makes Rogues far superior from Marksman on team hunts, arrow valley should either be reworked or maks should get a decent spell like spread shot aswell.
Another thing, that duration on both rogue/marks distance buff is really annoying and lots of players already complained about it but no changes were made, beside the fact of some spell conflicts due to the speed buff on marksman distance buff.

About few changes on items: That buff on pavise of Bloody Rose Order was nice, but made noble Zezenian shield pretty worthless (wich doesnt make any sense since its supposed to be an end game item) Also why not hp steal over magic resistence on the Bloody Rose? would make more sense.
Also, those weapons from challenge boost, was expecting too see a buff on em' but nothing as changed, and thats really sad since 4k points is pretty annoying to get for such a low reward ...

Some bugs i found and already reported in game but i'll list it in here too.
-Spread shot isn't working
-Piercing shot isn't working
-When you use a magic resist potion you will get hp steal instead (59 min if its a flask)
-Haste potions duration super low (50s for a vial)
-Gathering potions isn't working
-Looting dead bodies from hotkey isn't working (gotta press the loot button to gather loot)

-------------------------------------------------------------

hey child remember you are Server Non Pvp so when you go to talk remember that your server has a very different proposal from our ok marksman and different from the rogue on your server each of them represents very different conditions from pharos omg ...
If you want to hunt, create a rogue if you want to give it a runner and paralyze or criticals it creates a marksman.
Fatallity
Player

Elysium
Level 697
Ranger
31st May 2020 04:20:37

Because defense in bows, we are not warriors, our combat is at a distance. You must increase the damage of the bows equal to that of the wand and not the defense ...

Meditation is a great spell but the Blood Theft is better for the duration. the meditation cooldown is very high and the duration time is very short, which makes the use spell extremely restricted. Reduce the cooldown or increase the duration of the spell, at least for half the cooldown time.

Hellish Volley with 3s cooldown, why is that? The best magic ever created to ranger can have a little hunting experience luring more than one monster now gets more complicated. It was beautiful with 2s, the improvement was if it decreased and did not increase.

Warriors are doing much greater damage than archers when compared to one on one in PvE.

Just the opinion of a ranger who was a little frustrated by this first impression of the update. Please make these considerations.

In general, Zezenia will undergo a major and progressive change. This is good and necessary. Good job Staff
Shadowzin
Player

Pharos
Level 901
Mage
31st May 2020 04:28:27

Quoting Ares:
About the changes on Paladin: Pretty positive imo. With those new spells mechanics, paladin will finally stop being a "braindead" class since you will need a better positioning in order to use 100% of the spell potential. I've seem few players complaning, but once they get used to it they will notice it ISN'T A NERF AT ALL. Might just need to reduce cooldown on that shield spell or either increase damage on creatures since stun is useless on PvE.

About the changes on Rangers: That small buff on Hellish Volley was nice, but still not enough, the damage should be about the same as the single target core spell of marks/rogues.
That buff on spread shot makes Rogues far superior from Marksman on team hunts, arrow valley should either be reworked or maks should get a decent spell like spread shot aswell.
Another thing, that duration on both rogue/marks distance buff is really annoying and lots of players already complained about it but no changes were made, beside the fact of some spell conflicts due to the speed buff on marksman distance buff.

About few changes on items: That buff on pavise of Bloody Rose Order was nice, but made noble Zezenian shield pretty worthless (wich doesnt make any sense since its supposed to be an end game item) Also why not hp steal over magic resistence on the Bloody Rose? would make more sense.
Also, those weapons from challenge boost, was expecting too see a buff on em' but nothing as changed, and thats really sad since 4k points is pretty annoying to get for such a low reward ...

-When you use a magic resist potion you will get hp steal instead (59 min if its a flask)
-Looting dead bodies from hotkey isn't working (gotta press the loot button to gather loot)

I too was looking at the paladin and its damage and if played right I think paladins could make more experience/h the damage on the cleaver is much greater then the damage of desolation.

Its nice to see all ranger create javelins but the cool down on meditation seems too long since blood theft does not exsist more .

Some items I think need to be relooked at . I spent so much time to get the devilish spellbook but now its not even as good as Ancient Spellbook .

Tukinou also took a huge nerf and is no longer best helmet even though the quest is the hardest in the game.

Raise of pace is pretty much useless , my normal speed in pharos has topped the raise of pace between Caste + Lykah and I noticed little to no difference with a pyromancer level 200.

Pyros new meteor shower is terrible and should not change. The nerf on the inferno is more then enough and now the spell raise of pace is pretty useless you shouldn't nerf them too hard.

Nice to see warlock Cross on 3 second cooldown instead of 6 much more warlocks will be using this for sure.

Couldn't find NPC Albert in bersund

Maybe allow dungeons 0 minute cooldown and spawn lady madness and other raids frequent in test server so I and others can test them and explore for bugs.
Fatallity
Player

Elysium
Level 697
Ranger
31st May 2020 04:30:44

another detail: why do mage weapons have the biggest attacks and warrior weapons have the biggest defenses ?? If ranger are in an intermediate situation they should have weapons with a greater attack than warriors and maintain zero defense. Rangers do not hunt as melee warriors, our hunts are at a distance so the damage of ranged weapons must be increased and the defense kept at zero.

Weapons of 4k task points: it is absurdly difficult to get all this score, that's why the amount of players that have these weapons you count on the fingers of one hand. It is much easier to get the Zezenian items, which are named after the game, than these items with 4k task points. They should be highly attractive in attributes and status. Improve them, it is also necessary.

Overall I really liked the test server (first impression), the game mechanics will change a lot. A new adaptation will be necessary. Zezenia is on the way to a better game.
Derp
Player

Pharos
Level 252
Mage
31st May 2020 04:42:54

I can't even login the test server to see all the new changes (this is happening with multiple people). Maybe it would be a good idea to make sure everyone has access to the test server before you release it.
Fatallity
Player

Elysium
Level 697
Ranger
31st May 2020 04:58:23

Hellish volley with 3 seconds of cooldown complicates the life of ranger in solo hunts of creatures that summon others like Dark knight (imp), devil (fire being), volcanic golem (demonic fire being).

Question:
Do you ever think of making use of the spell summon creature (shaman)? Today this is useless.
Sr Camarada
Player

Elysium
Level 580
Mage
31st May 2020 05:14:33

I am extremely sad about this update !!!

What are you guys thinking? or rather the person who is making these changes plays zezenia?
unbelievable what you did with the magicians, PYROMANCER.
Class feature:

-Area damage.
-High damage.
-Magic Defense.

*What did you do ???
-New meteor shower is rubbish !!!
It takes in a few places and with 200 less than point, compared to the old one.
-Inferno, high damage in the epicenter and very low in the furthest monsters !!!
-Magic defense reduction?
which problem of you? pyromancer hunting luring, taking giving physical and magical, what do you want him to hunt? mouse ? ridiculous!!!
-New Mystic Guard magic? is it to kill the pyro? I don't see any runes that I can use to deal damage.
-I'll spend twice as much mana, attacking, defending and healing ...
zezenia do not run like tibia, where the player uses utamo vita and attacks with runes .. healing only mana !!
-I will have to attack, heal, heal and if I am lucky with several monsters hitting me I will be able to heal mana.
It is unbelievable what you do with the players, you do not value. the person who made these changes must never have played.
>>>But there's still time to fix it if you have someone in their right mind.
R.I.P Pyromancer, thank you team zezenia !!
>>I want a token to change my vocation.<< it was not this vocation that I chose for myself!
Ass: Primata
Leyende Elysium
Player

Elysium
Level 18
Ranger
31st May 2020 05:51:40

Many think that the bow can not be used in physical combat but they are wrong there is a lot of play that uses the bow physically and another thing the ranger is not just distance there are varieties of ranger >:(>:(>:(
Nelvam Guilherme
Player

Elysium
Level 927
Warrior
31st May 2020 06:16:29

Quoting Ares:

I agree, paladin positioning himself correctly, it will increase the damage a lot, besides, it will stop being a monotome class without initial damage, because now you can do more difficult tasks alone, killing 5x5 or 1x1 with great damage, at first I didn't like it, but doing the test I saw a very positive result, only those who are paladin can give an opinion, and as I said, I agree with you. Zezenia Shield lost its value with the improvement of the Pavise of Bloody Rose Order (they could at least add 5+ melee skills to ZZ Shield). Regarding Ax Destruction, I am in no mood to catch it, as it gains 0.4 more attack than ZZ Sword and 1% more magic resistance, but loses 1.3 defense in relation to ZZ Sword, if possible you could think about it , any improvement would already animate. May the update be good for everyone!
Backdoor Billy
Player

Pharos
Level 498
Warrior
31st May 2020 06:23:16

Hello how can i check all in test server when i cant login..
1 2 3 4 5
Last »