« First
8 9 10 11 12
Last »
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
31st May 2020 07:07:10 Administration View post »
31st May 2020 19:32:02 GM Shadow View post »
31st May 2020 19:43:11 GM Shadow View post »
1st June 2020 14:01:04 GM Shadow View post »
1st June 2020 17:53:42 GM Shadow View post »
2nd June 2020 00:38:22 Administration View post »
2nd June 2020 10:41:54 GM Shadow View post »
2nd June 2020 11:27:48 GM Shadow View post »
3rd June 2020 11:03:55 GM Shadow View post »
6th June 2020 13:30:07 GM Shadow View post »
7th June 2020 21:49:57 GM Shadow View post »
GM Shadow
Game Master

1st June 2020 17:53:42 (Last edited 1st June 2020 19:24:59)

Few issues fixed on TS:

Areal Heal
Thunderbolt
Kazu Maki
Player

Elysium
Level 303
Warrior
1st June 2020 18:02:07 (Last edited 1st June 2020 18:02:19)

it would be very necessary, that it was possible to change the subclass, even if it was a premium service, paid with premium cards.

what do you think GM SHADOW?
Shadowzin
Player

Pharos
Level 901
Mage
1st June 2020 19:41:43

Quoting Dekel:
it would be very necessary, that it was possible to change the subclass, even if it was a premium service, paid with premium cards.

100% worst idea ive ever heard XD

Lets exploit power leveling on the fastest experience class , then change to the most tanky class late game XD .

Pvp is already dead after update this wont work for Pharos.

P.S
Did you fix Lady Madness on T.S ?
Kazu Maki
Player

Elysium
Level 303
Warrior
1st June 2020 19:48:20 (Last edited 1st June 2020 19:54:48)

Quoting Caste:
Quoting Dekel:

100% worst idea ive ever heard XD

Lets exploit power leveling on the fastest experience class , then change to the most tanky class late game XD .

Pvp is already dead after update this wont work for Pharos.

P.S
Did you fix Lady Madness on T.S ?

good idea is to play on a server years, based on a subclass and what it offers, and out of nowhere after an update, the subclass and all your effort goes down the drain with the update changes.

for pharos there is no difference, "500x xp and skill", you can create a new character quickly

Pharos is not and has never been a gameplay parameter for zezenia.

just a pvp OT
Guardian Striker
Player

Elysium
Level 30
Warrior
1st June 2020 21:06:08

@GM Shadow

Please give new 2H weapon for barbarians in ellaria dp, most have not yet tested it.
Or put a lot of weapons in market by 200-300k so we can buy and test new weapon.
Thank you 8)
Backdoor Billy
Player

Pharos
Level 498
Warrior
1st June 2020 21:35:07

2h weapon doenst work now its will change soon
Anuel Ft
Player

Pharos
Level 613
Mage
1st June 2020 23:13:00

I've finally had the chance to test things.

Paladin;
Great changes, warrios were a little bit left behind. Especially paladins. The new spells are nice but abit broken.
cleave - Its a good spell. Damage is alright.
Shield Slam - Its a nice spell, but i think it should not paralyze.
last stand - 50% is ALOT, its only 15 seconds though.
Overall, nice changes.. sure makes hunting alot more fun to kill monsters differntly than just 8boxing.

Barbarian;
Blind rush - Very nice to have an instant hit, but on my 267 barb, i hit 600+ in PvM.
shock wave - Looks nice, damage 500+ on level 267.
overall, barbarian always were the better class in nearly every situation. Deals more damage(as it should) and has an aggresive playstyle. Its less tank than paladin.

Warrios overall, i think these unique spells really set the class apart, well done!

On mages i will make a more detailed post and will discus this on the discord!
Makavelly
Player

Pharos
Level 545
Ranger
1st June 2020 23:22:34

Hi guys, I want to talk about another subject.
I know the subject of the moment and the balance of spells and classes I understand.
I am also testing my class and giving my suggestions.
But I want to talk about another subject (it is about the work of these guys) for these last few times I will ask a question ... who there has already walked on the map of zezenia, especially karkkila?
Today I walked in karkkila and I was very surprised these guys from the staff worked very, very much karkkila won a remake but it was not a simple remake it was something surprising they did something zezenia needs for years I will not go into details here I walked for 3h straight to I discovered some things There is possibly more that I haven't discovered yet.
But let's praise the work of these guys, they are good. We have to acknowledge, let's keep our ignorance aside and our own personal interests and look at all that has been done.
My congratulations to the zezenia team....
:D
Administration
Staff

2nd June 2020 00:38:22

An updated test client is available here.

Quoting Changelog:

- Fixed the loot hotkey.

- Fixed resizing bags to 5 columns.

- Fixed issues with toggling experience and kill counters.

- Other minor tweaks and fixes.
Ryan The Alcomist
Player

Pharos
Level 171
Warrior
2nd June 2020 01:46:50

Nothing on this update really applies to me a a 170 barb, the new spells are higher ml than i have, i cant see any 2 handed weapons, paladins of the same lvl i'm dueling are doing more damage to me than i am to them for some reason, when i have a good set and decent skills, also the aoe spell i can use doesn't do more damage and now hurts me when i use it. deff won't be coming back to play, only thing that looks interesting is the two handed weapons but they prolly aren't that good if i know anything about zezenia, and the elite monsters/ mini bosses, but they will probably be very rare and not make hunts that much more interesting.

Ryan~
« First
8 9 10 11 12
Last »