1 2 3
Last »
On Floor Dead
Player

Pharos
Level 302
Mage
1st June 2020 21:48:50 (Last edited 1st June 2020 22:21:11)

Guys, just small message to you.

Think what is better for you - playing alone or playing with enemies, that can be really some fun for you as well if they stay active.

90% of my team/friends have left already because if toxic community. It happened so many times and will probably happen once again.

I remember platon or another servers with 5 active people. Do you really want it happen once again?

Alright, kill us as much as you can, but at least stop doing so big shits like trapping somebody inside dungeon or sth, because the rest of people will give up as well and game will die once again.
Ht Savage
Player

Pharos
Level 385
Mage
1st June 2020 22:11:45

To be honest, im not really sure what you're trying to accomplish with this thread.

We all know there is no way to compete in pvp against Caste's team, just no way. But Before you right posts like this remember that your team is the exact same, the only difference is that Caste can stand his ground wherever he goes and you guys can't.

Im not out here to spread hate and bad words about anybody because I think it solves nothing. But for example when you guys killed Sonnema the other day it wasn't us who started insulting in the trade channel, even relogging to a different char to say more retarded shit.

The circle always repeats itself and it solves nothing. A better world starts with yourself. This is not a attack towards you but in general.
On Floor Dead
Player

Pharos
Level 302
Mage
1st June 2020 22:23:22 (Last edited 1st June 2020 22:24:25)

I have edited my message, but what do I want to accomplish?

I want to speak, why do people must act like that. Why do they always do everything to make people kick out completely, if killing doesn't work, then by doing shits.

I am very kind and peaceful, I just like fight that's why I take part in war. I speak with some of people from Dominando with no hate and they all say that it is good to have opponents in the game, but there are also people that are trying to make game dead and I want to speak about that in public.

Do you really want to make Pharos empty once again?
Anuel Ft
Player

Pharos
Level 613
Mage
1st June 2020 22:55:14

to be honest, having protection zones outside depots/boats on PvP servers is stupid if you ask me.
Theres always an way to be free, many people have paid out and are actually playing with eachother.

only if people were trying to solve the issue before whining, we'd be in a better spot.
Gudalik
Player

Pharos
Level 118
Mage
2nd June 2020 06:49:21

Ded game kkkkkkkk
On Floor Dead
Player

Pharos
Level 302
Mage
2nd June 2020 07:21:53

Quoting Sonnema:
to be honest, having protection zones outside depots/boats on PvP servers is stupid if you ask me.

Keep in mind that dungeon do not offer so much exp like normal hunting spot does. It is an alternative for people like us that are 2-3x lvls smaller and 4-5x less peple at all, to let us play and try to lvl just a little bit at least.

Quoting Sonnema:
Theres always an way to be free, many people have paid out and are actually playing with eachother

only if people were trying to solve the issue before whining, we'd be in a better spot.

Not really. I didn't fight at pharos I had just 134 lvl ranger that I did playing with Baltas, Dancore and Silmarllion in 2018 and I was hunted since the first day that I logged in for being friends with Alinro and fighting at Evearth. Of course payment so high that nobody could be able to pay it.

What's more, according to Caste words from trade channel "if you consider yourself as neutra, you're hunted. msg me for payment".

We all know that everybody that is not with you is against you and you kill them. It is hard to find such person, because you're 90% of the server, but there are still some people that are not with you and you kill them without reason.
Shadowzin
Player

Pharos
Level 901
Mage
2nd June 2020 08:34:16

My name is caste and I support this message .

P.s Nice edit on first post .
Ruckus
Player

Pharos
Level 37
Mage
3rd June 2020 16:21:38

I am not sure of the current politics but me and a friend have come back from retirement and had talked of starting an american/canadian guild so we could build a team to quest and hunt with.

But its always the same situation in these types of games. The moment we organize into a guild will we just be hunted by the leading team? Are new teams actually welcome here or should I just go to an OT where i stand a chance?

I dont look to fight right away, i dont want to fight a guerrilla war, sneaking, leveling in secret....

If you are welcoming teams to play peaceful for 6 months and let them get established that would actually give this server some population...

So idk I would love a response from the powerful guilds if we would be respected. This would seem to be the best way to get the server population up is to let other guilds form and grow strong.
Revenge Clown
Player

Pharos
Level 631
Warrior
3rd June 2020 18:03:07

Can u tell me how is try to play a pvp without killing people with u're in a guild named Vendetta that is full with enemys? Other question is, how can u dont want to be involved in pvp if u are acuallt killing low lvls?

Can't wait for ur answer.
On Floor Dead
Player

Pharos
Level 302
Mage
3rd June 2020 18:12:14 (Last edited 3rd June 2020 18:14:15)

Quoting Safrax:
Can u tell me how is try to play a pvp without killing people with u're in a guild named Vendetta that is full with enemys? Other question is, how can u dont want to be involved in pvp if u are acuallt killing low lvls?

Can't wait for ur answer.

I have read this message couple of times and I am wondering if you're writing to me or to Jokez that isn't in Vendetta :smartass:
if you speak to me, then you probably didn't even read or understand what I wrote.

Quoting Duzz:

Alright, kill us as much as you can, but at least stop doing so big shits like trapping somebody inside dungeon or sth, because the rest of people will give up as well and game will die once again.

Of course I love PVP and I want to fight you even if you are few times more people and much bigger lvls, doesn't matter for me. I just speak about huge toxic that your team represents.
1 2 3
Last »