1 2 3 4
Backdoor Billy
Player

Pharos
Level 498
Warrior
5th June 2020 13:30:33

You killed me in 1st Day when i back from break So stop lie Just play. All know what u did to stoped ppl Hunt or exp. Only you blocking dungs no one more. I dont belive you and you only talk shits.
Shadowzin
Premium

Pharos
Level 901
Mage
5th June 2020 13:36:47

Quoting Optimussss:
You killed me in 1st Day when i back from break So stop lie Just play. All know what u did to stoped ppl Hunt or exp. Only you blocking dungs no one more. I dont belive you and you only talk shits.

You message me saying you are going to hack me if I kill you ... so I kill you Lmfao pew pew
Baltas
Player

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
5th June 2020 13:53:07

Even tho its very boring, but ye part of war is wasting enemies time.
I agree with Sonnema that it's a little bit stupid that theres a safe spot to hunt in a pvp server. I've been proposing to make it none protection zone before.

What I dislike is that people can leave their chars for weeks being afk. This way person with 1 monitor can never know if his enemies are coming or not.
I understand, that if people would get kick in 15mins when they don't move, online numbers would drop a little bit. But war would be a lil better in my opinion. Also battle sign should stay longer after u get atacked, so people couldnt logout within 15sec after enemy logs in.
You can tell u know where these ideas come from, but maybe it would allow more masslog tactics instead of discouraging enemies.
Backdoor Billy
Player

Pharos
Level 498
Warrior
5th June 2020 14:04:57

@baltas no when you start play chek it when you die by 1mage or 2. Why you always foult what its war, battle or normal exp. Whe you check all and dont be pz This server will die in 1 week,bc its np when someone have eyes 20ppl vs 5 with 2x lvl more. Simple. When you couldnt take lvls back no point its playing more or training.
Ht Savage
Player

Pharos
Level 385
Mage
5th June 2020 14:08:28

Deal with it, else I got a simple solution.

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

enough said.
Shadowzin
Premium

Pharos
Level 901
Mage
5th June 2020 14:15:01 (Last edited 5th June 2020 14:18:14)

Quoting Optimussss:
@baltas no when you start play chek it when you die by 1mage or 2. Why you always foult what its war, battle or normal exp. Whe you check all and dont be pz This server will die in 1 week,bc its np when someone have eyes 20ppl vs 5 with 2x lvl more. Simple. When you couldnt take lvls back no point its playing more or training.

Bro try to use google translator . This is not an attack vs you it just hurts my head reading your messages . Maybe you have valid points but nobody will ever know because you never make sense with your English .

@baltas I do not create these war tactics I just do what my enemies did to us . You see when you point a finger you have 3 pointing back at you .

I agree player lock should be more then 2 minutes , should be increased to 6 .

Anyways don’t listen to this duzz he is mentally stressed for sure , he says it is possible to pay and play but many people who paid can vouch differently

- Spede Ritari former Vendetta player is free after payment and remains cool and neutral to this day

- Black Buccaneer once team Primatas has paid and now is high ranked in my guild

- Anthutri former hunted paid us to protect him from random pks vendetta team .

Hyumith once ally of polish and br enemies and once non negotiable pay out has listened and followed rules and had a huge reduce payment .

You see my friend you talk a lot of things without even knowing what you talk about . Next time you private message me instead of talking shit start with a good morning how are you doing my lord or something .. respect is earned not given

Although him and his team are racist and spam monkey and banana to my teammates they claim I discriminate against Swedish and polish and I hunt them no matter what but this statement can be justified if you message Gargulin or Nironers . Both polish guys from everath who message me in day 1 ask for peace and ask if they need pay but I am nice guy and I told them they never talk shit or attack me Pharos and to this day are free neutrals .

Why don’t you show the same racist energy you have in game on the forum , afraid to show your true colours .
Baltas
Player

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
5th June 2020 14:57:22

@Optimussss
I know its rude to say, but I don't really understand you.

@Caste

I know it's not you who created these tactics. Back in the days I didn't let my enemies to participate in soccer event. I stood outside the event attacked my enemies.

But I actually meant not pz lock, but the white skull (recently in combat) from any creature. You can logout 10 seconds after you got hit. I think the time should be a minute~.

About pvp pz, maybe 2mins if fair. But you can lose it even when ur hunting. So basically when u fight in a spawn u can run deeper inside and lose it there. If white skull lasted at least a minute and it would restart your pz lock time, then it would be a lot better in my opinion
Itzpapalotltotec
Player

Pharos
Level 314
Ranger
5th June 2020 14:59:55

Hello I am former team primatas from platon old player . I stop helping long time ago and when I come back to play I think I am hunted but after talking for caste he respect that I don’t want war only play and give me free unhunted . When I start to level vendetta and primatas attack me for no reason say if I am not vs caste I am automatic hunted .

Sorry ingles// traductor : p
Gudalik
Player

Pharos
Level 118
Mage
5th June 2020 15:26:02

Im not gonna Say anything here looks like for some people this game is more than Just game.

Xddd
Archiie
Player

Pharos
Level 445
Ranger
5th June 2020 15:30:09

WELL... i have nothing to say! my team is extremely professional, aware, smart and and above all cute s2

To All Enemies.

-Your Persistence Will Be Gretted.
1 2 3 4