1 2 3
Ht Savage
Player

Pharos
Level 385
Mage
5th June 2020 23:21:46 (Last edited 5th June 2020 23:23:16)

Hello Pharos Community,

I've recently decided to start again. I've been online quite alot recently and am willing to help the community of Pharos out.

Who am I?
- Obviously, Ht Savage Also known as Agron. One of the most experience players in this game, also one of the most wealthy players in this game.

What am I offering?
- Quest services
- Task services (as blocker)
- Knowledge
- Free hunts when I block - I pay for all supplies of the shooter
- Protection, if willing you can join my guild Pharos United, I hope that my enemies and allies recognize this as a neutral guild in Pharos, players who only seek for help, fun and friends. Hostile Takeover and Dominado Effect Support this and will stand up for the players who ask for it.

Feel free to contact me (Ht Savage/Agron or Caste in game or forums and we will get back to you shortly.

Lets make Pharos great again.

Yours sincerely,

Ht Savage/Agron

EDIT: @ GM Shadow, I want this thread to stay clean, I wish for any irrational posts and statements to be deleted. This thread only has one purpose and thats to get the community going again.
Orcus
Sage

Pharos
Level 304
Mage
6th June 2020 14:31:08

This is a really good idea, I recently returned in zezenia and have been thinking of a guild that could be geared towards, quests, leveling up, hunts and sharing zezenia knowledge.

The idea of having a neutral guild that is respect from both sides would be a really good idea.

I am definitely interested and I think I have a few friends that might be interested. I will message you in game!

Orcus~
Gudalik
Player

Pharos
Level 118
Mage
6th June 2020 15:10:59

Agron is our enemy joing his guild will be taken as action against us.
On Floor Dead
Player

Pharos
Level 302
Mage
6th June 2020 15:29:45

I can ensure that we are not killing neutral players. We want to have bigger community, however, following the rules made by people in the last years and followed by currently teams:

Quoting Caste:

Hello as dominating team of Pharos I encourage you to play , no new or old players are hunted unless they are associated with Vendetta / Primatas etc .

We cannot let neutral players be with enemies in one guild and hunt together.

However I support innitiative and if Orcus would be up for doing something like that, I promise, I'll never try to charm any of his guildmates.
Orcus
Sage

Pharos
Level 304
Mage
6th June 2020 17:53:01

Quoting Duzz:
I can ensure that we are not killing neutral players. We want to have bigger community, however, following the rules made by people in the last years and followed by currently teams:

Quoting Caste:

Hello as dominating team of Pharos I encourage you to play , no new or old players are hunted unless they are associated with Vendetta / Primatas etc .

We cannot let neutral players be with enemies in one guild and hunt together.

However I support innitiative and if Orcus would be up for doing something like that, I promise, I'll never try to charm any of his guildmates.

The problem is man I cant lead a guild on zezenia. I am a oldschool tibia player. I dont have the knowledge of zezenia, the resources or the time to be the leader of a guild. I was hoping to have time to help organize and recruit for a guild but I really dont have the energy, expertise or time to be its head.

On top of the fact I am vastly unaware of the politics on this server as I have been retired since tikipka was a server. I would not know who to talk to to make sure my team stays neutral. This requires a understanding of not only server politics but also having relationships with players. I dont have either of these things.

I guess I will pass on joining this guild as it will not be respect by Vendentta or Rampage but it does suck because I play 5 days a week with 2 friends and it would be awesome to join a guild were we could find people to group hunt with ( we are a shaman pally combo in need of shooters constantly) and build teams to go on quests.

This will build a neutral community on zezenia and help populate the server.

But it wont work unless both sides agree to letting us organize and grow. I understand this is your enemy and trust me I have fought wars lasting years on tibia so I understand the need to do anything possible to stop them from potentially benefiting from any situation. But this might be good over all for the server to let it pass.

Idk Just my thoughts haha

Orcus~
Anuel Ft
Player

Pharos
Level 613
Mage
7th June 2020 02:41:56

Quoting Gudalik:

You exactly prove melvins point. This is why this game wont grow.
Ill say it in forums.. ill pay out of war if that is what it takes to be able to help newcommers and neutrals.

Its absurd.. if u get shot becuz youre a wanted man.. you goto the hospital, the nurse helping you will become wanted because she helped?:smartass:
Gudalik
Player

Pharos
Level 118
Mage
7th June 2020 04:36:53

Quoting Sonnema:
Quoting Gudalik:

Ill say it in forums.. ill pay out of war if that is what it takes to be able to help newcommers and neutrals.

Its absurd.. if u get shot becuz youre a wanted man.. you goto the hospital, the nurse helping you will become wanted because she helped?:smartass:

Yeah we are bad guys.
On Floor Dead
Player

Pharos
Level 302
Mage
7th June 2020 08:44:06

Quoting Sonnema:
Quoting Gudalik:

You don't really get the whole situation. Guess what would happen if we did such innitiative? Caste would kill us with laugh :)
Anuel Ft
Player

Pharos
Level 613
Mage
7th June 2020 08:56:34

Quoting Duzz:
Quoting Sonnema:
Quoting Gudalik:

You don't really get the whole situation. Guess what would happen if we did such innitiative? Caste would kill us with laugh :)

Well, for starters... actually do something?
All ive seen is irrational trash talk towards our team on the forums, for every newcommer to see.

Tell me my price to be out of war, so i am able to help newcommers.
Happy Man
Player

Pharos
Level 242
Warrior
7th June 2020 09:19:24

I had the same idea :) I made a guild and joined new players and I didn't want to fight on this character to help new players and fill the server. However, after two weeks, Caste found out who I was. He wrote to all people on my guild (up to level 20): If you don't leave the guild, you'll be hunted. Of course, half stopped playing because I couldn't hunt with them anymore.

Erfort played Novus for a while. He fought a bit on level 60 and stopped playing. He wanted to return to the game as a neutral player. Caste immediately wrote to him that if he hit 100 lvl he would beat him because he fought him on Novus 60 lvl: P

I could exchange so much, but I don't want to. You destroy the game yourself and then fuck you wrong about us.

Any new player can write to me. I am not rich like Agron, but I will gladly help :)
1 2 3