Stubbie
Player

Pharos
Level 400
Mage
7th June 2020 18:00:19

Quoting Sonnema:
Quoting Gudalik:
Agron is our enemy joing his guild will be taken as action against us.

You exactly prove melvins point. This is why this game wont grow.
Ill say it in forums.. ill pay out of war if that is what it takes to be able to help newcommers and neutrals.

Its absurd.. if u get shot becuz youre a wanted man.. you goto the hospital, the nurse helping you will become wanted because she helped?:smartass:

''You exactly prove melvins point. This is why this game wont grow.'' You guys are a very big part of it, this was funny reading.
Shadowzin
Player

Pharos
Level 901
Mage
7th June 2020 18:48:23

Quoting Happy Man:
I had the same idea :) I made a guild and joined new players and I didn't want to fight on this character to help new players and fill the server. However, after two weeks, Caste found out who I was. He wrote to all people on my guild (up to level 20): If you don't leave the guild, you'll be hunted. Of course, half stopped playing because I couldn't hunt with them anymore.

Erfort played Novus for a while. He fought a bit on level 60 and stopped playing. He wanted to return to the game as a neutral player. Caste immediately wrote to him that if he hit 100 lvl he would beat him because he fought him on Novus 60 lvl: P

I could exchange so much, but I don't want to. You destroy the game yourself and then fuck you wrong about us.

Any new player can write to me. I am not rich like Agron, but I will gladly help :)

stop being a retard please . You attack me on your pyromancer named Speccjal and say to me when I find out happy man = speccjal "i am free on happy man and hunted on speccjal. I only want war on speccjal and not happy man.

LMFAO ! and erfort talk bad to me for hunting happy man day 1 . You lie more then duzz bro :)

So its like im hunted on caste and free Mackie/Cream etc... yeye oink oink
On Floor Dead
Player

Pharos
Level 302
Mage
7th June 2020 19:17:02 (Last edited 7th June 2020 19:23:09)

Quoting Caste:
Quoting Happy Man:
I had the same idea :) I made a guild and joined new players and I didn't want to fight on this character to help new players and fill the server. However, after two weeks, Caste found out who I was. He wrote to all people on my guild (up to level 20): If you don't leave the guild, you'll be hunted. Of course, half stopped playing because I couldn't hunt with them anymore.

Erfort played Novus for a while. He fought a bit on level 60 and stopped playing. He wanted to return to the game as a neutral player. Caste immediately wrote to him that if he hit 100 lvl he would beat him because he fought him on Novus 60 lvl: P

I could exchange so much, but I don't want to. You destroy the game yourself and then fuck you wrong about us.

Any new player can write to me. I am not rich like Agron, but I will gladly help :)

stop being a retard please . You attack me on your pyromancer named Speccjal and say to me when I find out happy man = speccjal "i am free on happy man and hunted on speccjal. I only want war on speccjal and not happy man.

LMFAO ! and erfort talk bad to me for hunting happy man day 1 . You lie more then duzz bro :)

So its like im hunted on caste and free Mackie/Cream etc... yeye oink oink

The difference between you and me, as well as you and us is that we base only on facts, not opinions. You base everyting on your own imagination, that is already a little bit destroyed.
You try to tell that I random pk people and tell everybody to look at my killing list, where every frag is somebody from your team.
You say that you dominate pharos, just because you say that. When we look at facts - deaths ratio, we can see that recently, since I was back like 1 month ago, we're winning with frags and it's huge difference. You base on opinion that you are dominating team, just because you're 10x more people than us and you spend much more time on game. You think that you don't let us play, because you dominate, but the fact is that all of us have family, wife, kids, work etc. Most of your team are young people that have none of what, what's more their schools are closed, so they have much more time to play than us. This doesn't stop us to leading in frags, killing few people from your team everyday.

When we are fighting 4 vs 12 and we are winning it 7-0, then your team run away, it is because your guys were "just 200-400 lvls". Doesn't matter that they couldn't kill me (263) with all of them, becuase till they could focus me, we killed few of your people. Then, when you will kill some 300 lvl with your 625, you will stay it is dominando and you rule. Dude, you're full of contradictions.

You can say that I'm lying, but it can be only your worthless opinion, because facts and true will always defend itself.
Ht Savage
Player

Pharos
Level 385
Mage
7th June 2020 19:27:36

Please, have this discussion elsewhere. Its completely ruining the meaning of this thread.

I also wish for all of these posts to be deleted, the only ones serious are the ones from Orcus and Happy man.

Thanks in advance.
On Floor Dead
Player

Pharos
Level 302
Mage
7th June 2020 19:32:16

Quoting Ht Savage:
Please, have this discussion elsewhere. Its completely ruining the meaning of this thread.

I also wish for all of these posts to be deleted, the only ones serious are the ones from Orcus and Happy man.

Thanks in advance.

I think everything was ok till Caste came with his trashtalking.

For example, what wasn't serious here?
Quoting Duzz:
I can ensure that we are not killing neutral players. We want to have bigger community, however, following the rules made by people in the last years and followed by currently teams:

Quoting Caste:

Hello as dominating team of Pharos I encourage you to play , no new or old players are hunted unless they are associated with Vendetta / Primatas etc .

We cannot let neutral players be with enemies in one guild and hunt together.

However I support innitiative and if Orcus would be up for doing something like that, I promise, I'll never try to charm any of his guildmates.
Shadowzin
Player

Pharos
Level 901
Mage
7th June 2020 19:53:46 (Last edited 7th June 2020 19:55:41)

Quoting Duzz:
Quoting Ht Savage:

Thanks in advance.

I think everything was ok till Caste came with his trashtalking.

For example, what wasn't serious here?
Quoting Duzz:
I can ensure that we are not killing neutral players. We want to have bigger community, however, following the rules made by people in the last years and followed by currently teams:

Quoting Caste:

Hello as dominating team of Pharos I encourage you to play , no new or old players are hunted unless they are associated with Vendetta / Primatas etc .

We cannot let neutral players be with enemies in one guild and hunt together.

However I support innitiative and if Orcus would be up for doing something like that, I promise, I'll never try to charm any of his guildmates.

im sick and tired of you and your team saying that I killed you guys for no reason , you and special where never neutral and now I have to here that I am in the wrong for killing a guy on his barb who is @neutral@ but all his other characters are War Bound .

Just look at Gudaliks (alinor) post its clear this isn't going to go anywhere and you and your team will still kill neutrals because they speak venezualian or Brazilian and because you loose war to me .

Zezenia doesn't go forward because the loosing guild , why would it not move forward with dominating guild who protect neutrals, its simple.

ABOUT TOPIC :
DO NOT HESITATE TO ASK FOR PROTECTION, GUILD , OR ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAME WE ARE HERE TO HELP YOU AND ANSWER ANY DOUBTS YOU MIGHT HAVE .

INGAME MESSAGE ME OR DROP A POST ON PRIVATE MESSAGE ON FORUM, I REPLY FREQUENTLY .
Gudalik
Player

Pharos
Level 118
Mage
7th June 2020 20:55:30

Listen we are not killing neutrals and i think Everyone is sick of you.

You had your turn to increase online numbers when u were rulling pharos for some Time.

And i remmber there was like 15 people online all the Time.

For games like this key to keep server alive is Good war but that not gonna happen with guys like you.

All the Time u only try to make us Look bad and trying to show how badly we losing the war.
Happy Man
Player

Pharos
Level 242
Warrior
8th June 2020 14:46:58

Quoting Caste:

And now Ht Savage wants the same. He creates a guild on Agron and wants her to be neutral :)

Quoting Caste:

Erfort, until you killed him a few times, he did not hunting with us. He wanted to be neutral, so shut up and stop lying 8)
Ht Savage
Player

Pharos
Level 385
Mage
8th June 2020 14:50:54 (Last edited 8th June 2020 14:56:11)

Quoting Happy Man:
And now Ht Savage wants the same. He creates a guild on Agron and wants her to be neutral :)

Incorrect. I couldn't care less if you went full force on any character of mine.

I want the players inside that guild to be Neutral. I would even create a new level 4 to manage it but would that be any different?
Ht Savage
Player

Pharos
Level 385
Mage
8th June 2020 14:51:09 (Last edited 8th June 2020 14:53:37)

-deleted-
1 2 3