Show staff replies in this thread
12th June 2020 11:14:15 GM Shadow View post »
Leech
Player

Elysium
Level 99
Mage
9th June 2020 03:39:42 (Last edited 13th June 2020 01:16:35)

Hey there ! I'm kind of an old school player. I've been here for more than 10 years so far but I don't play that much.
Anyway I have some free time now and I decide to try Zezenia again. I'm Still doing some "noob" quests to get back to this game since lot of things has changed. So I'll reserve this thread to post/edit with all Bugs I find while doing those Quests.

here they are:

61% Arne's Task

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot
She is telling me to kill Ghouls but said: "for sure would know how to find LEPRECHAUNS"
It should be Ghouls instead of Leprechauns.

81% Arne's Task

there is a typo here it should be meet instead of meat:P haha

Moving into a Closed Door

If door is open you can't enter but if it's close you can enter the house. This is really close to the newcomers players respawn. this creepy door might scare them :P

Carrot Delivery Quest

The Question Mark at the Minimap is poiting the wrong location of NPC Fenwick

Beer Mission 100% Reward

This quest give no reward. The Quest Log says that it fulls my pocket with gold but no.. I'm still broken.

Quest Log to Long

I would like to see this Quest log to help a friend but I can't see the entire log

Aleyn's Problem 50%

The Question Mark Says: "Deliver Freakin Jim's hammer to Aleyn." But There is no way to get there. Where the hell is that hammer?

As soon as I find new Bugs I'll post it here.

Cya Guys! :D
Auronel
Player

Elysium
Level 415
Ranger
11th June 2020 21:19:47

good job finding those!
Gargulin
Player

Pharos
Level 629
Warrior
12th June 2020 08:36:46

Please, I need help I came in because I was raid lady madnes and I came to the end and I can't leave I went from the other side I am on the Medium and I can't leave I lost allday and I'm sitting here where is the Administration!!!
Gargulin
Player

Pharos
Level 629
Warrior
12th June 2020 08:44:14

Through this new update, I wanted to play and waste time on this game, and what will I wait here for 1 month until someone finally sees the post?
you are losing people with such an update as it is now, what was the test server for? to check if everything works, do you enable server with bugs? nice life good luck and waiting for help.
GM Shadow
Game Master

12th June 2020 11:14:15

Sorry for the inconvenience Gargulin, you should be free now.
Gargulin
Player

Pharos
Level 629
Warrior
12th June 2020 19:18:28

thank you for such help, it's still the same I'm trapped and now I'll wait one week for administration to come free me or something? nice help Gm Shadow didn't help at all I stand here and I can't get out of a lot of mistakes… Gzz new update...