1 2 3
Arroisgod Pyromancer
Player

Pharos
Level 90
Mage
10th June 2020 01:00:53 (Last edited 10th June 2020 01:04:45)

I played zezenia for a long time, like 10 years or more.

And actually this is the most mess server i seen in all this time.

Player from different server, and all server had a different bug times. Some server cloned money, potions and other premium cards.

I was Historias Zezenianas (everath), i sold my character a long time ago, before it i was Protector (platon) (banned for gold clone), before it, i had a lot of characters on old platon that had used bug to train skills or make infinit potions, gold or cloned a lot of monsters supply.

I had a lot of friends that dont get ban and had like 2k premium cards, and a lot of money cloned in different characters.

Today i just have this character, but a primary question is. Why merge a lot of differents exp worlds, with differents bug abusers and now we had this server. Completelly no sense.

Please create a new different world or just reset this one. The majoroty of player play for war, fights and things like that. I know that have a massive number of players now that is benefficied with this bugs that occurs a long way, from all worlds.

Thats sucks, lol.

We need a new server to back to fun time when no one have infinit gold or premium time, and if you dont belive in it, just make a search in your data base. Compare to database that players had bought premium cards with the database that players had used premium cards. You gonna see a massive difference between this two databases. (Paypal database and zezenia database).

The server (both, because a ellysium too have a lot of cloned itens, gold and premium cards) is totally no sense.

I really hope that you can create a world that players can start again to have fun to play.

Thanks , for lost your time reading it. I will stay here waiting for a new server to fun.

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot
Revenge Clown
Player

Pharos
Level 631
Warrior
10th June 2020 02:59:13

If u used this time to take a shit, it really worth more than ur post.

Coming after u sold ur main character, to ask a reset is something so than retard.

I've been playing for more than 6 years to reach my skills, for example. Now, because someone bug abuse, someone bot, or anything u think is fair :smartass: for a reset, i have to lose all my effort?? haha

Just do your thing and stop writing stupid things in forum, so new players envolved with ur stupidity
Arroisgod Pyromancer
Player

Pharos
Level 90
Mage
10th June 2020 06:13:50

Quoting Safrax:
If u used this time to take a shit, it really worth more than ur post.

Coming after u sold ur main character, to ask a reset is something so than retard.

I've been playing for more than 6 years to reach my skills, for example. Now, because someone bug abuse, someone bot, or anything u think is fair :smartass: for a reset, i have to lose all my effort?? haha

Just do your thing and stop writing stupid things in forum, so new players envolved with ur stupidity

Nice idea, gonna play a game that have a massive bug abuser and cloned things lol

be with your fucking skills you are a nerd, old times this game reach 200 peoples in one server.

look it now, you online, training. And i make sure that you never help community buying premium card constantly. Leave here parasite.
Dealerman
Player

Elysium
Level 61
Warrior
10th June 2020 12:17:16

Account Age: 1 month 22 days

when u reset i dont play more.
Dealerman
Player

Elysium
Level 61
Warrior
10th June 2020 12:17:49

and mine team ;)
Shadowzin
Player

Pharos
Level 901
Mage
10th June 2020 18:09:59

This guy just post this for new start because he cant play . Clearly if I couldn't play a game I would lie and try and find a way to play .

LMFAO, kickado like the rest but anyway there will be new server for you to play just don't cry about it too much.
Backdoor Billy
Player

Pharos
Level 498
Warrior
10th June 2020 18:12:20

Shut up caste you ruining This no one more i think when you was Child you was hiting by mates and you lost alone do play how much you can BC you dont have rl life. The Best toxic guy how i met
Dealerman
Player

Elysium
Level 61
Warrior
10th June 2020 18:42:58

and one of crying warrior how i met here
u choce no hand class and u cry now
Shadowzin
Player

Pharos
Level 901
Mage
10th June 2020 22:12:44

Quoting Optimussss:
Shut up caste you ruining This no one more i think when you was Child you was hiting by mates and you lost alone do play how much you can BC you dont have rl life. The Best toxic guy how i met

Hey man , Google translator pl0x . BRAIN OF A 4 YEAR OLD ALERT .
Orcus
Sage

Pharos
Level 304
Mage
11th June 2020 13:18:01

I think a total reset would be a bad idea. A lot of people would retire.
1 2 3