« First
2 3 4 5 6
Last »
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
11th June 2020 22:19:43 GM Shadow View post »
12th June 2020 11:20:04 GM Shadow View post »
13th June 2020 00:28:38 Administration View post »
17th June 2020 07:20:13 Administration View post »
24th June 2020 10:04:47 Administration View post »
Jigge
Player

Pharos
Level 767
Warrior
13th June 2020 02:28:00

Quoting Zeus:
Quoting Mothep:
Quoting Administration:
The game worlds have been restarted for a small update.

Quoting 2020-06-13 Server Save:

- Every player can now open the Bonus Dungeon treasure chest.

- Grylith dungeon monster respawn issue has been fixed.

- Lady Madness medium difficulty reward has been fixed.

- Piercing Shot has been fixed.

- Spell Book of Glory MR/ML adjusted.

- Mage vs Mage NMR increased slightly to balance increases in damage and negation buff changes.

- Various map fixes.

- Holy Sword damage decreased slightly.

- Shield Slam now does less damage in PvP matching most mage/ranger spells which have reduced PvP damage.

- Hellish Volley damage increased slightly.

- Ruthless Execution cooldown reduced.

- Mad Goblin strength reduced.

Sincerely,
Zezenia Staff

I had even liked the paladin in the beginning but with these Nerf I prefer to return Desolation It will be impossible to level up the SOLO paladin and it was not only in pvp that it was nerfed in PVM too.

"Paladin is Tank"

lvl 514 with full MR items I take more wand damage than a lvl 240 mage without Full MR items.

good balance of classes ...

Paladin has always been a bad class in pvp, after the update does not change anything is still bad after the nerfs and worse now impossible to go up solo.

BYE

stop crying, paladin is tank, it has to be tank, either damage creates a barbarian.

Administrador , very good update , good job , is perfect!

Shut up the subject about tank and in the pvp thing you don't understand because you are a losing elysium
Hellrider
Player

Elysium
Level 481
Warrior
13th June 2020 02:56:10 (Last edited 13th June 2020 02:56:23)

pharos player, OT SERVER 3X, each level mine is worth 3 levels, each skill mine is worth 3 skills, the opinion of pharos players should not even be considered.

STOP Cry.
Jigge
Player

Pharos
Level 767
Warrior
13th June 2020 03:09:22

Quoting Zeus:
pharos player, OT SERVER 3X, each level mine is worth 3 levels, each skill mine is worth 3 skills, the opinion of pharos players should not even be considered.

STOP Cry.

XP 2x here have pvp NOOB char lover
Elryoon
Player

Pharos
Level 557
Warrior
13th June 2020 04:28:06

Quoting Mothep:
Quoting Administration:

- Mage vs Mage NMR increased slightly to balance increases in damage and negation buff changes.

- Various map fixes.

- Shield Slam now does less damage in PvP matching most mage/ranger spells which have reduced PvP damage.

Sincerely,
Zezenia Staff

I had even liked the paladin in the beginning but with these Nerf I prefer to return Desolation It will be impossible to level up the SOLO paladin and it was not only in pvp that it was nerfed in PVM too.

"Paladin is Tank"

lvl 514 with full MR items I take more wand damage than a lvl 240 mage without Full MR items.

Paladin has always been a bad class in pvp, after the update does not change anything is still bad after the nerfs and worse now impossible to go up solo.

BYE

+1 true :O gg
Elryoon
Player

Pharos
Level 557
Warrior
13th June 2020 04:29:50

Quoting Zeus:
Quoting Mothep:
Quoting Administration:

- Various map fixes.

Sincerely,
Zezenia Staff

"Paladin is Tank"

BYE

stop crying, paladin is tank, it has to be tank, either damage creates a barbarian.

Administrador , very good update , good job , is perfect!

DUDE remember you are in NO-PVP balances paladin in PvM is good but in pvp? you play in
Fatallity
Premium

Elysium
Level 712
Ranger
13th June 2020 04:52:38

Have there been any changes to Collector and Diroth?

Collector, in particular, before the update, I soloed him in 5 minutes, now I realize that he is healing more often. I managed to defeat him alone in almost 10 minutes.

Diroth, me and a rogue lv 233 managed to defeat him, but it was absurdly slow, his healing frequency seems higher.

Curiosity: did they change or is this difficulty still reflecting the changes in the Ranger?
Makavelly
Premium

Pharos
Level 545
Ranger
13th June 2020 04:54:00

Quoting Apolo:
Quoting Administration:

- Various map fixes.

Sincerely,
Zezenia Staff

Let me see about HELLISH VOLLEY:
Before Update:
Average Hit: 500 (target, best hit - it is radial damage) - 2s cooldown

Now (after update and adjust)
Average hit: 670 (target, best hit) - 3s cooldown

Question 1:
If u incresed 50% cooldown why not incresed 50% damage? 500+50% = 750? This is still a nerf. I personally prefer hit 500 with 2s cooldown. Let me understand why you insist on 3s if not to ther the ranger?

Question 2:
Do you talk about balancing then why ranger (in my lv) in the only class that doesn's hit 1k+ in any spell? Or am I going to have to live on luck of having to take critical damage to hit 1k? Create spell life 'shield slam" to ranger: high damage, single, 4-6s cooldown.

Question 3:
What do you think about doing with piercing shot? changes and improvements were reported. Moved, got bug, went back to uselessness before the update. Difficult to hit, extremely high cooldown, little damage (600 in my lv).

I noticed a reduction in Meditation healing that was not communicated. I was healing 500-600 and now 400-500.

Waiting...

--------------------------

We know how difficult it is for the staff to do these jobs and listen to our complaints but unfortunately this is the reality.

Anyway I agree with you Apolo.

We don't complain about Volley's current damage.
We complained about the Cd of the volley I already sent several emails reporting the 50% increase in Cd and not the same damage increase.
But the main thing is the CD is a very big gap between Lethal ambush 1 secs and hellish volley 3 secs is destroying the fun game mode.
And Spread shot and piercing shot are useless in the game.
I believe I have already sent a proposal for these spells to be good in emails or take them out and make new ones or some buff.
Backdoor Billy
Player

Pharos
Level 498
Warrior
13th June 2020 05:30:48

@Mothep
Its True i asked about This before update done. How works magic deff not only mage vs mage but mage vs warriors Rangers when they have hight lvl than mage..
No one answer
Gudalik
Player

Pharos
Level 118
Mage
13th June 2020 07:31:56

Would be nice to fix kill on website

Murderer: No (-1 kill left in 24 hours)
Akolix
Player

Elysium
Level 231
Warrior
13th June 2020 07:56:25

Can you also finally fix the login page of the website? For years browers aren't able to save the login info's, it'll just put in the password on the username field. The username doesn't get stored anywhere.
« First
2 3 4 5 6
Last »