Mamrot
Premium

Elysium
Level 489
Warrior
13th June 2020 09:42:10

hello
This stamina system is rly worse than it was before.
When you are afk, somebody kill a monster you hit during leaving exp place, you lost 25min ( this time 1st% needed to be recovered)
Doing daily tasks also stamina starts burning.
Gathering stuffs, when i kill even wolf every 1 min i loose stamina like a normal hunting.
Duration of 1st % to recovery its realy to long.
Gatherable goblins schould give 0 exp because stamina starts to burn and you lose 25min of recovery 1st % and another 1% because you kllled it so every 1 goblin or every gaining 1 exp we are loosing 35min of stamina loading...
In my opinion 1st % schould be recovered after 5min no exp gaining( i mean exp like 50k/h or edjusted to your lvl in a row of 2 minutes or so, then let stamina be burned, --- this make a possibility to gather flovers etc killing wolf and lepres, or goblins which appear from time to time.) then next % as it is now so its about 10min,
Or back stamina system as it was before it was really unique system most players liked it.
Ask anybody about new stamina system , and you get same info I gave to you

My proposition is make a bar stamina burning on, stamina burning off, and you decide when you want to loose it by clicking. It would give you a possibility when you want to use stamina, of course during stamina burning off mode even during hunting your stamina still is recovering. :)
It makes nice possibilities, when you need to help another players in stupid shitty exps tasks, quests bosses, etc you won't tell them not now because i have stamina. This makes game and stamina system more flexible , everybody would love this idea i guess, also it gives an option when you are going to hunting place a long way , u wont loose stamina by the way you go there but only exping :) Those willing to help each other.

One thing is for sure we have to change smth in current stamina system. Tell me yours opinion about that.
Greetings
Losed
Player

Elysium
Level 594
Ranger
13th June 2020 10:24:02

Agree

Lets Change GM

8)8)

Pozdrawiam:D
Ht Savage
Player

Pharos
Level 385
Mage
13th June 2020 10:50:21

I agree it still has to be fine tuned to be perfect but its way better than it was before..

Atleast everybody loses the same amount in the same amount of time spent, what used to be not balance at all.
On Floor Dead
Player

Pharos
Level 302
Mage
13th June 2020 13:43:04

Agree!

My stamina doesn't regenerate at all. I have to wait 17 hours to get it back, so I guess for me it's like before. Why?
Nelvam Guilherme
Player

Elysium
Level 927
Warrior
13th June 2020 15:06:46

since this new system started, my stamina has never been 100%, because I have been playing for a long time every day, I would like it to go back to what it was before, but something that most would agree with would be good. :D
Dealerman
Player

Elysium
Level 61
Warrior
13th June 2020 15:59:31

for me i like before
Shadowzin
Premium

Pharos
Level 901
Mage
14th June 2020 20:18:30

The system idea is cool , Stamina kills the game and the rate of growth is fine , the problem is stamina doesn't gain back if you kill 1 monster of if you marked a monster and someone kills it so you must be offline for the most efficiency of regrowth and that's not good for the game and player online base.
Auronel
Player

Elysium
Level 415
Ranger
21st June 2020 17:58:57 (Last edited 21st June 2020 18:07:28)

A switch Auto/On/Off would be nice, so there is a default setting for newcomers. You could allow switching it once per hour for example.

Auto would switch stamina to Off after an hour of not gaining experience and switching it on after experience gain. On/Off would work, just like players want it to work. Stamina could start regenerating still after 25 minutes of no change in experience gain.
Paper Tanks
Player

Novus
Level 34
Warrior
21st June 2020 19:35:18

the current stamina system is a worse version of tibias, i would have it so you gain stamina a server save each day.
so you are not punished for hunting after stamina
Dealerman
Player

Elysium
Level 61
Warrior
21st June 2020 23:07:16

this system punishment people wanting to help new people, collect or play a few times a day ... more and more often people appear for an hour or two and finish playing because they run out of stamina ... and pull someone out on th ....