Itzpapalotltotec
Player

Pharos
Level 314
Ranger
15th June 2020 13:23:49 (Last edited 15th June 2020 13:58:26)

https://i.ibb.co/JcLvVD5/rorscharch.jpg <<<

I come in the morning to play this game, because I like it and the guys tell me that because I'm an "enemy".
what to do staff?:(

@Rorscharch
Antchutri
Player

Pharos
Level 269
Mage
15th June 2020 13:33:00 (Last edited 15th June 2020 13:33:23)

Antchutri
Player

Pharos
Level 269
Mage
15th June 2020 13:41:18

ever with racism against brazilians players
Gudalik
Player

Pharos
Level 118
Mage
15th June 2020 15:12:56

nice u guys are fucking tryhards

Show waht i wrote frist "did u hear about koko the talking gorilla"
Stormy
Elder Sage

Elysium
Level 312
Mage
15th June 2020 16:06:06

Well I’m from USA and I grew up with no ethnicity in my area or school, only whites. I never conducted in racism and only a hand full did. I also lived in an area that had a abundance in ethnic population. I was called redneck because of my country background and accent. Is that not racism? Yes it is, did I care? No because I accepted it and still made friends with most. I think if everyone would just help and be kind to each other world would be better&#128531;. I help all players no matter where they from and ignore the ones that’s are “ignorant” maybe you should just ignore cuz no matter where you are in rl or game there will be ignorant ppl.
Shadowzin
Player

Pharos
Level 901
Mage
15th June 2020 16:14:05

Quoting Stormy:
Well I’m from USA and I grew up with no ethnicity in my area or school, only whites. I never conducted in racism and only a hand full did. I also lived in an area that had a abundance in ethnic population. I was called redneck because of my country background and accent. Is that not racism? Yes it is, did I care? No because I accepted it and still made friends with most. I think if everyone would just help and be kind to each other world would be better&#128531;. I help all players no matter where they from and ignore the ones that’s are “ignorant” maybe you should just ignore cuz no matter where you are in rl or game there will be ignorant ppl.

#BrLivesMatter

You know one day Alinor is not racist the next he dies twice and all he says is banana or monkey .
When people are mad and can’t do anything they revert to options such as name calling and racism . Keyboard warriors .
Gudalik
Player

Pharos
Level 118
Mage
15th June 2020 17:26:00

Quoting Caste:
Quoting Stormy:

#BrLivesMatter

You know one day Alinor is not racist the next he dies twice and all he says is banana or monkey .
When people are mad and can’t do anything they revert to options such as name calling and racism . Keyboard warriors .

Im your daddy