Ridiculousnes
Player

Pharos
Level 218
Mage
18th June 2020 05:55:16

This account is banned for 1 month 29 days. The reason stated is "Violated rule 7 - Comment: Bug Abuse

WTF?!

how I lengthened the mistake that I went on to lady madnes GM Shadow himself wrote that I can go there it is pointless I do not understand this way of thinking,

or give some evidence because I was almost deletion for the vulgar name in the game and now I get banished for your mistake you know that it wasn't my mistake that I was going there because you yourself invented some raid Lady madnes

Why did I get banished for 2 months for free? you should punish someone who invented this invasion and who did it again because I didn't do anything or you had to enter the game and say that you can't go there at all it makes no sense really how can you get banished for such something

in the rules of the game they did not write that you must not go there you had to remove this invasion and not give banished and so lose people to the game because if not I will be the next one who will go there and get banished;/;/
Hypnotizing
Player

Pharos
Level 218
Ranger
18th June 2020 06:19:48

It was a 100% special action in your direction so that you don't play anymore but why you do it so you let people lose to the LOL game you have been wrongly accused I don't understand why it is so,
why do you want to do this and the bots are expiring and collecting plants and it is okay because either you are doing nothing or you are banning for 7 days nice regulations you have made a new man can not go to the invasions because he can be banned at any time;(((((((
Ridiculousnes
Player

Pharos
Level 218
Mage
18th June 2020 06:45:40

Beast Raid Lady Madnes Who is next?! ;(((

Did GM Shadow write to me not to come in here? and it's my fault that I waited there 1 day I couldn't get out of there and tried different ways to get out of there ?! and I pressed Gravestone 20 times and now for free Banished!?!?!?!
[21:18:26] GM Shadow: a bug with the gravestone, sorry :(
[21:18:51] GM Shadow: medium fixed on restart~
[21:18:35] GM Shadow: sure
[21:18:37] GM Shadow: temple okay?
you made a way out of which there was no way out and now it gets banished for trying to get out of there nice rules or can anyone else help me

because I no longer understand how you can get banned for your mistake that you came up with this new raid at all and wanted to improve it and only ruined it even more why you did it so that you specially banished give someone

why did you do the test server? and you gave it somehow a new update since there are more bugs than there were before even characters are not broken wishes good luck in maintaining the server. Nice owner...
Ridiculousnes
Player

Pharos
Level 218
Mage
18th June 2020 06:48:47

and you will never win the main prize because I've been there 1000 times and got either shit items or gold and now for free Banished for your mistake. bb :/:/:O:(:(
Shadowzin
Premium

Pharos
Level 901
Mage
19th June 2020 05:35:16

Why was Gargulin banned ? He seems very confused on "bug" . Maybe you should explain to him staff.