so that lvl the highest lvl more than low lvl

What do you think about it ?
Meridiuz
Player

Everest
Level 227
Ranger
30th June 2020 15:37:00

They should just copy Tibias it works really well.
Shamao
Player

Elysium
Level 127
Mage
18th July 2020 16:26:10

I agree with you guys.. Boss loot should be distributed to everyone who gave 2% damage to the boss
Shadowzin
Player

Pharos
Level 901
Mage
18th July 2020 17:01:31

Sorry im confused , you are saying that boss loot should go to everyone ? If wanu drops Zez ring and 5 people are there then 5 people should get Zez ring ?

If so sounds kind of dumb , ill just bring 5 makers to every boss . :o
Losed
Player

Elysium
Level 594
Ranger
19th July 2020 19:08:48

@caste

Only bosses Mortie / Bollahor / Mortie event boss

not blairth ,wanu, birlusk etc...
Shadowzin
Player

Pharos
Level 901
Mage
20th July 2020 04:07:01

Quoting Salutuj:
@caste

I see but what you mean but this doesnt really make sense , if Mortie drop ring and 7 people are there you are saying that all 7 people should get a ring . Then i would bring all characters and friends to every raid boss.

Also, bollohar dont exist more ? Or am i wrong?
Akolix
Player

Elysium
Level 231
Warrior
20th July 2020 06:44:10

While you're at it, change the drop tables. Boss rares are a 1/1500 drop rn.
Saizo
Player

Elysium
Level 132
Warrior
21st July 2020 09:16:30

Quoting Caste:
Quoting Salutuj:
@caste

I see but what you mean but this doesnt really make sense , if Mortie drop ring and 7 people are there you are saying that all 7 people should get a ring . Then i would bring all characters and friends to every raid boss.

Also, bollohar dont exist more ? Or am i wrong?

What he means is everyone has a chance of random loot, separate. Not everyone gets a ring but everyone that participate gets a chance wich would make more sense for raids. Not for normal boss though for sure (shooters)
Godlike
Premium

Pharos
Level 945
Warrior
21st July 2020 09:56:14 (Last edited 21st July 2020 09:58:06)

The way it works in tibia is, the main super rare items can only go to 1 person, but everyone can get the lesser rare items.

It’s also based on participation so things like taking damage, healing, dealing damage etc give you “points” and the person with the most points get the best loot. On some bosses the loot is just randomly distributed.

“ Each boss has a different mechanism, implemented in different periods of Tibia.

Old bosses (Ferumbras, Orshabaal, Morgaroth, Gazbaran)

Different reward levels, based on participation (damage, healing, etc). For an example, Ferumbras Hat will always go to the highest total contribution.
Limit of 1 item of each type (for very rare/valuable drops): An orshabaal will never drop 2 Thunder Hammers, example.
New bosses (Feaster of souls, Oberon, Dream Courts, etc)

Anyone who deals a minimum threshold of participation will have the right to the loot. The loot is completely random.
There is no limit per item type, example: An alptramun can loot Pair of Dreamwalkers for 2 players.”
Kravher
Player

Elysium
Level 306
Warrior
5th October 2020 07:37:06

Aproved sistem to repart loot boses (all) . More 4 the ppl frag and a few golds and basic things for others.
1 2