Ht Savage
Player

Pharos
Level 385
Mage
1st July 2020 08:48:00

For the love of god, when you chance shit after a server save, MENTION IT.. Those silent changes wont bring any good.
Mamrot
Premium

Elysium
Level 489
Warrior
1st July 2020 09:54:12 (Last edited 1st July 2020 14:00:39)

Quoting Ht Savage:
For the love of god, when you chance shit after a server save, MENTION IT.. Those silent changes wont bring any good.

+1
-i noticed that golden rings are the same as before.

-fortification cost more mana, gave me 750 hp now 532, decreasing my mana by 15 % ,
who doing this stupid changes? without any talks with players?
first of all decreasing 7% mele skill instead of 7 mele skill, i had 9% damage neagation now its 7%,
so cost more mana, give less ammount of hp, decreasing 4 more skills than i had before, decreasing again my mana, first you taking more mele without decreasing mana, now you are again decreasing my mana, like a indecisive woman, all the times you are changing your mind
i asked high lvl 500+ he has 16.3 % hp more on forti and only 8% damage reduction, i had before changes 9% damage reduction and 20% more hp ( he has 10% and still 20% hp more i guess) now i have 7% dmg reduction and 14% hp more still decreasing my mana, but cleave cost 100more lmao 20-30mana more is ok but 100 lol, imagine low lvl paladin teamhunting.....
for me strong frontal aoe its better to be as barbarian spell, and paladin schould have worse aoe spell but around him as desolation, to be more tanky not to block only 5 mosters near wall to hit them all, lol , if somebody on pharaos cried paladin to stronk, change just forti vs pvp not pvm , everybody in my guild rangers and mages cries there is no warriors for hunt to tank monsters, , guess why? all the time nerfing them making them rly boring , years of training then u can play a little bit, just when i get better items for magic resist then , you decreasing main buff and im still have no progress at all, nosense,
I am asking who decided to change that and why?

-cleave cost 100 mana more before 180 now 280, wtf so much change?

what more has changed in another classes and in a game??? ?
I have the impression that you are not serious making such changes without the opinions of players, and in addition without any notice.
This style of "improving game" will only lead to ruin it...
congratz

im starting to remember why i was retired (off) for some years, back for some times i was happy i though good changes coming, but now as i remembered there is still cabaret in game, first you give something then after 1-2 weeks changing again, then you show something that you are working on for example giving 2% resist in another items, but decreasing main buff 2% so its still as it was before, kind of changes but it is only looks that you did something good ,but the true is no changes at all.
years of improving this game always looking in the same way you are giving something and something taking and THERE IS NO CHANGES AT ALL, like a politicians in goverment
Elvangelyne
Player

Elysium
Level 124
Warrior
1st July 2020 10:03:42 (Last edited 1st July 2020 10:07:59)

Sadly, someone might not see it but it was not silent. It was described here: https://www.playzezenia.com/forum/thread/18762/post168919#168919
Meridiuz
Player

Everest
Level 227
Ranger
1st July 2020 11:56:04

Quoting Elvvira:
Sadly, someone might not see it but it was not silent. It was described here: https://www.playzezenia.com/forum/thread/18762/post168919#168919

That was LAST weeks, it was posted 7 days ago
Stormy
Elder Sage

Elysium
Level 312
Mage
1st July 2020 11:57:55

well they did mention it but it wasnt its own thread it was in a reply on one of the forums
Stormy
Elder Sage

Elysium
Level 312
Mage
1st July 2020 11:58:20

This week's Server Save includes the following changes:

- Fixed a bug with certain chests adding empty squares in the player's inventory.

- Fixed a bug with experience boost scrolls.

- Fixed incorrect stats on golden ring.

- Cleave mana cost increased.

- Fortification mana loss returned and minor tweaks.

- Rage of Fury mana increased.

- Bloodthirst mana decreased.

- Miscellaneous map fixes.

Sincerely,
Zezenia Staff
Meridiuz
Player

Everest
Level 227
Ranger
1st July 2020 12:52:36 (Last edited 1st July 2020 12:54:48)

Quoting Stormy:
This week's Server Save includes the following changes:

- Fixed a bug with certain chests adding empty squares in the player's inventory.

- Fixed a bug with experience boost scrolls.

- Fixed incorrect stats on golden ring.

- Cleave mana cost increased.

- Fortification mana loss returned and minor tweaks.

- Rage of Fury mana increased.

- Bloodthirst mana decreased.

- Miscellaneous map fixes.

Sincerely,
Zezenia Staff

So why was that posted LAST WEEK saying "This weeks server save change log"

I've just came back to this game again and the lack of information/wrong information is an absolute joke.
It's like K-Zs twin brother took over who cared even less about Zezenia, thought a new owner would bring progress. Sadly not.
Ox Obskur
Player

Pharos
Level 76
Ranger
2nd July 2020 11:38:31 (Last edited 2nd July 2020 11:40:47)

take advantage of game modifications and modify the site so that all excluded players are excluded from the best game lists and guilds