Sr Camarada
Player

Elysium
Level 580
Mage
8th July 2020 00:34:47

hello zezenia team!
I would like to ask you a question and I would like the answer.
Why updating content is so difficult, I mean new hunting grounds, new monsters ..
I mean, why so much time between one update and another ...
I think that new hunting areas could be implemented every month ... one area at a time, a small change for you, but for us who are already tired of always hunting the same monster, in the same place, it would be really cool!
It doesn't have to be something very complex, just new areas ... to get out of the same ...
I don't know if it was already said to you, but I will say it is very annoying to be doing DG, it is very annoying to hunt the same thing every day, it is very annoying to look for a player who plays at the same time as yours to go hunting!
make new areas, they can be small .. but do something.
it's sooo annoying to stay the same always.
Beekz Teh Magician
Player

Elysium
Level 330
Mage
8th July 2020 08:17:34 (Last edited 8th July 2020 08:19:06)

I think the general problem at the moment is that us who play manually keep getting behind day by day and these rude botters who do not even care if we know what they are doing or not, keep on exping all day long in peace! wakey wakey staff of zezenia :)

Could it actually be so that staff only wants the botters remain while us who put effort on advancing further leave the game? honestly no clue atm.

-Beekz
Shadowzin
Premium

Pharos
Level 901
Mage
9th July 2020 01:46:18

Quoting Beekz Teh Magician:
I think the general problem at the moment is that us who play manually keep getting behind day by day and these rude botters who do not even care if we know what they are doing or not, keep on exping all day long in peace! wakey wakey staff of zezenia :)

Could it actually be so that staff only wants the botters remain while us who put effort on advancing further leave the game? honestly no clue atm.

-Beekz

Yup, and sadly in Elysium you can do nothing about it . You can report but the staff is too small to always be active so it just goes unseen. You cant even kill them due to non pvp , atleast in pharos we can stop these disgusting players. :(

About topic thread , the game isnt big enough for making new spawns every month . Small patches and fixes are good but monthly updates will give nobody something to look forward too.