Texugod
Premium

Elysium
Level 432
Ranger
11th July 2020 04:06:29

após eu analisar seu comportamento super suspeito, pois ia na frente dele coletar e mesmo assim ele ia no sqm que imaginava que iria mesmo sem o trevo, após um tempo resolvi trapá-lo.
após isso ele depois de um tempo deve ter recebido uma notificação do bot e quando voltou saiu e ficou depot.

todos os dias ele fica com atitude suspeita durante a madrugada.
preciso deixar aqui a imagem do meliante, a fim de que possam tomar as devidas ações.Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot
ta ai o mural da vergonha!
Monterey
Player

Elysium
Level 30
Mage
11th July 2020 04:20:33

He used to bot in gulshan village desert flowers too. =X
Texugod
Premium

Elysium
Level 432
Ranger
11th July 2020 04:26:30

after I analyzed his super suspicious behavior, because I went in front of him to collect and even then he went in the sqm that he imagined he would go even without the clover, after a while I decided to catch him.
after that he after a while must have received a notification from the bot and when he returned he left and was depot.

every day he has a suspicious attitude during the night.
I need to leave here the image of the miscreant, so that they can take the appropriate actions.
there is the mural of shame!

sorry my vocabulary is bad, Thank's!
Warrior Da Pesada
Player

Elysium
Level 186
Warrior
11th July 2020 05:57:34

It's basically as Isith said, a character not answering, walking and gathering endlessly with an extremely suspicious attitude. After the screenshot, he was there stopped for more 2-3 minutes before even starting to move the barrels. Also, you can see that we're not trapping him, only the barrels are blocking his way, if it was a regular person playing, the obvious reaction would be to push the barrels away/run not to be trapped.

After that, he tried to walk around clicking on purpose on some poisonous mushrooms, but before that, he wouldn't miss a single click even though the place was filled with poisonous mushrooms (and it's quite normal to missclick when you're gathering). And a bit later (less than 5 minutes later) he just left the spawn.

As you can see, it's a level 55 paladin, enough to easily kill the creatures on the spawn and not die for them. The name of the character (Vendedor de Erva) means literally "Herb Seller" in portuguese, which makes it even more obvious, a character that is probably used only for that.

Anyway, if anyone from staff can please take a look at this situation, we would be grateful.
Ht Savage
Player

Pharos
Level 385
Mage
11th July 2020 07:48:34 (Last edited 11th July 2020 07:49:06)

Shoutout to Deadpool!

1st June 2018 18:44:43 Account Warning 1 - Violated rule 7 - Comment: Do not disturb botters, just report and let us ban them.