1 2 3 4
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
25th July 2020 12:59:46 Administration View post »
Administration
Staff

25th July 2020 12:59:46

Certain dungeon instances may contain duplicate monsters. This is not an intentional change and will be fixed in the next restart. Our apologies for the inconvenience. If you've died as a result of this bug, please send a report from your character.

Sincerely,
Zezenia Staff
Godlike
Premium

Pharos
Level 903
Warrior
25th July 2020 14:28:15

Quoting Administration:
Certain dungeon instances may contain duplicate monsters. This is not an intentional change and will be fixed in the next restart. Our apologies for the inconvenience. If you've died as a result of this bug, please send a report from your character.

Sincerely,
Zezenia Staff

I think it should be an intended change, currently you have people being able to solo those dungeons and that is a big problem on PVP servers, especially with all the recent changes to dungeons
Kylock
Player

Elysium
Level 540
Mage
25th July 2020 17:41:52

I support leave the dgs the way it is.
Beekz Teh Magician
Player

Elysium
Level 330
Mage
25th July 2020 18:08:49

Quoting Mr Fuzzy:

Good to support when you already have finished all the 600 needed for master dungeon quest derp :D :smartass: go back to bot xyios xD

-Beekz
Kylock
Player

Elysium
Level 540
Mage
25th July 2020 18:55:07

Quoting Beekz Teh Magician:
Quoting Mr Fuzzy:

Good to support when you already have finished all the 600 needed for master dungeon quest derp :D :smartass: go back to bot xyios xD

-Beekz

crying is free
your coconut pile
Beekz Teh Magician
Player

Elysium
Level 330
Mage
25th July 2020 19:18:46

Crying? cant believe u dont know what that is even :DD i knew u cry! mr coconut pile hahaha

-Beekz
Dobeu
Player

Elysium
Level 566
Warrior
25th July 2020 20:03:54

I support leave the dgs the way it is. (2)

for a long time we needed a place with good exp .. and these dg's were great!
Aise
Player

Elysium
Level 584
Warrior
25th July 2020 20:06:07

They could leave anyway, for the first time we have a strong respaw to hunt, or they could create strong respaws for strong teams
Backdoor Billy
Player

Pharos
Level 498
Warrior
25th July 2020 21:37:29

its the same like before update noob like anpherny d trolling bc ppl without pt join the same dung. its should be work with PT only ppl with the same PT can join in tje same dung(someone who its not in pt cannot join)
Shadowzin
Player

Pharos
Level 901
Mage
25th July 2020 22:16:23 (Last edited 25th July 2020 22:17:14)

Quoting Optimussss:
its the same like before update noob like anpherny d trolling bc ppl without pt join the same dung. its should be work with PT only ppl with the same PT can join in tje same dung(someone who its not in pt cannot join)

Lmfao , bro create character in Elysium . The server is pvp and you cry that we enter dungeons LMFAO.

Pay hunted or go elysium , is easy you cry baby.

Already staff helping you and you still cry lmfao bad pvp kickado.
1 2 3 4