1 2 3 4
Show staff replies in this thread
9th August 2020 13:08:33 GM Shadow View post »
Paladin
Player

Elysium
Level 10
Warrior
4th August 2020 20:40:42 (Last edited 4th August 2020 20:49:58)

Honestly, i didn't understand which was the point in last update about reduce Frenzy skill boost. Frenzy should gives much more melee like spell Rage gives to barbarians. Improve Frenzy and remove Rage. 2 handed weapons aren't a significant advantage without a higher melee skill buff active in most part of time. Besides, as said here in this topic, i believe a small change in Rage of Fury seems good, just extending sqms. :D
Akustyczna Pszczolka
Player

Novus
Level 200
Warrior
4th August 2020 20:44:41 (Last edited 4th August 2020 20:45:55)

slowly feeling like im just a warrior without subclass which got slighty better attack on solo hunts 1vs1 mob due to 2 handed weaps while on team hunts i use shield and 1 high defence weap with no frenzy active and just sometimes casting rage of fury so kinda meh... walking barrel with ability to cast haunted cage and increased yield for short time crit buff

on team hunt as dps wont even comment cause rage of fury is barely useable 20second cd jump wont help so worse version of auto attack ranger
Godlike
Premium

Pharos
Level 945
Warrior
4th August 2020 20:53:17

Quoting Akustyczna Pszczolka:
slowly feeling like im just a warrior without subclass which got slighty better attack on solo hunts 1vs1 mob due to 2 handed weaps while on team hunts i use shield and 1 high defence weap with no frenzy active and just sometimes casting rage of fury so kinda meh... walking barrel with ability to cast haunted cage and increased yield for short time crit buff

on team hunt as dps wont even comment cause rage of fury is barely useable 20second cd jump wont help so worse version of auto attack ranger

The sad part is, the higher you get the worse it seems compared to a Paladin.
2h Handers are good for lower levels and PvP. Like I said before the more mobs you have the less 2 handers matter.
Godlike
Premium

Pharos
Level 945
Warrior
8th August 2020 18:40:35

@Veeti will anything be done? or is it at least getting looked at.
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
9th August 2020 11:35:44 (Last edited 9th September 2020 00:40:35)

Deleted
Muted
Player

Platon
Level 25
Mage
9th August 2020 11:48:42 (Last edited 9th August 2020 11:51:56)

Quoting Deadpool:
I would re-work barbarians as the slowest movement class, since they have blind rushes.
Deadpool

I would say barbarians should be fastest class to fit what i see as an barbarian. Like paladin are faster, way stronger heal and also think better attack spells. Paladins should be slower then Barbarians?

What i think would fix Barbarian to be close as good as paladin is make frenzy get more + meele also take away that you lose hp / mana. (Then you will get more damage without getting to much + have the speed I was talking about above and also frezy would finally be usefull in wars.)
Rework priminal scream to everybody that attacks you lose target and unable to take target again in 3 seconds pretty much same as the rouge spell. Then no more healing needs to be added since its a really good spell in war, right now barbarians die really easy in war since bad healing.

Dont know if my ideas are the perfect to do but wanted jump into the discussion since i think its needed.
GM Shadow
Game Master

9th August 2020 13:08:33

We are of course looking at all classes and subclasses for balance and enjoyment! Thank you for the feedback, we are looking at some possible tweaks to barbarian currently.

Please continue the constructive ideas :)
Godlike
Premium

Pharos
Level 945
Warrior
9th August 2020 15:28:32

Quoting GM Shadow:
We are of course looking at all classes and subclasses for balance and enjoyment! Thank you for the feedback, we are looking at some possible tweaks to barbarian currently.

Will any of these "possible changes" be ready for next server save or will we be waiting a long time to see some changes.
Shadowzin
Player

Pharos
Level 901
Mage
9th August 2020 18:17:52

Simple fix, might take months for them but all you need to do is put the aoe as same cast time as paladins and make them hit all 5 sqm with full damage like paladins do .

Primal Screen - this should be if a barbarian uses it and he is in a party ALL TARGETS should be lost even on your teamates. Yieding 30c.d or something.
Craudete
Player

Elysium
Level 612
Warrior
9th August 2020 18:59:47

Quoting GM Shadow:

Is there a deadline for these changes? We have been waiting for months .. please release more news about possible changes.

Eliminating the casting time and increasing damage in all sqm of spells is the right way to improve the class.
1 2 3 4