Shadowzin
Player

Pharos
Level 901
Mage
10th August 2020 00:52:40

I believe pharos needs the 100k p card cap again , due to most players going to novus and low base the market for p cards is too high for new comers and low levels .

100k cap pharos please !
On Floor Dead
Player

Pharos
Level 302
Mage
10th August 2020 13:35:26

Quoting Caste:
I believe pharos needs the 100k p card cap again , due to most players going to novus and low base the market for p cards is too high for new comers and low levels .

100k cap pharos please !

If you would had at least basic knowledge in economics, then you would know that such actions are never favorable and they lead to nothing, but huge disequilibrium.
Shadowzin
Player

Pharos
Level 901
Mage
10th August 2020 14:18:36

Quoting Off White:
Quoting Caste:

100k cap pharos please !

If you would had at least basic knowledge in economics, then you would know that such actions are never favorable and they lead to nothing, but huge disequilibrium.

Don’t know who you are but you are retarded . Youretelling me 150k cap is better then 100k cap because the player base is low , so the higher the cap the better the economy . Trying to state that economy in life should be the same in a online game kind of makes you sound like a clown . Can you juggle ?
On Floor Dead
Player

Pharos
Level 302
Mage
10th August 2020 16:57:46

Yeah... what builder worker can know. You just lift bricks and do whatever somebody tells you :\
Shadowzin
Player

Pharos
Level 901
Mage
10th August 2020 17:23:21

Quoting Off White:
Yeah... what builder worker can know. You just lift bricks and do whatever somebody tells you :\

1. Brick layers make 40cad starting but nope I’m not a brick layer

2. Can you juggle cus you won’t make it in life with “business” when you think Ecomics is the same irl and little internet game

3. I’m guessing your polish or Swedish by the lack of knowledge you have

4. Did you go to school ? They have clown school you know they probably make more then sitting at home 14h a day .