1 2
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
20th August 2020 17:19:56 Administration View post »
Absein
Player

Pharos
Level 13
Mage
19th August 2020 16:05:46

Quoting Administration:
This week's Server Save includes the following changes:

- Rapid Respawn is on all servers until Monday 23:59 (UTC). Don't miss this chance to gain added XP and loot!

- Savage and Highwayman are now part of tasks! In addition they have new outfits and added loot. If you have not seen their new hideout, explore southeast of Karkkila.

- Corrected Ben Qarassih PvP zone bounds.

We are working hard to release balancing updates but felt we were not 100% ready this week. We will be inviting a few testers to help us finalize these changes, so please stay tuned!

See you ingame!

Sincerely,
Zezenia Staff

is this change ready to be explored?
Aegus
Player

Elysium
Level 160
Warrior
19th August 2020 18:30:57

Quoting Caste:
Simple fix for barbs , nerf paladin aoe for same effect on side sqm of barbarian or buff barbarian to hit all sqm 100% like paladins .

Since paladins will cry I would increase aoe of barb class . Maybe take out shockwave and add full effect on side sqm.

+1
I like that suggestion.
Lul Kekw Pog
Player

Elysium
Level 194
Warrior
19th August 2020 23:34:06

Quoting Aegus:
Quoting Caste:
Simple fix for barbs , nerf paladin aoe for same effect on side sqm of barbarian or buff barbarian to hit all sqm 100% like paladins .

Since paladins will cry I would increase aoe of barb class . Maybe take out shockwave and add full effect on side sqm.

+1
I like that suggestion.

+1
Craudete
Player

Elysium
Level 612
Warrior
20th August 2020 00:56:19

The best update you can do for the future of the game is to add XP bonuses for a variety of vocations in the party. This stimulates to have all vocations in the game, consequently stimulates the game's rpg. This is the future of games, playing in teams, with friends and this simple modification would improve the game. I hope you think about it carefully. ;);)
Fatallity
Premium

Elysium
Level 697
Ranger
20th August 2020 02:00:56

Quoting Tauros:
The best update you can do for the future of the game is to add XP bonuses for a variety of vocations in the party. This stimulates to have all vocations in the game, consequently stimulates the game's rpg. This is the future of games, playing in teams, with friends and this simple modification would improve the game. I hope you think about it carefully. ;);)

+1

100% agree
Fatallity
Premium

Elysium
Level 697
Ranger
20th August 2020 02:06:11

Nobody (staff member) talk abou PIERCING SHOT spell. Tried to change in last update but failure terribly and turned back to same act. ARROW VOLLEY (in npvp) is terrible spell too, hard to hit, long cd, low damage. HELLISH VOLLEY need boost +15% in damage to be ok and end "radial damage" for this spell.

Every update talking about warrior... warrior... only warrior...

look for all classe.
Makavelly
Player

Pharos
Level 545
Ranger
20th August 2020 02:47:23

Quoting Apolo:
Nobody (staff member) talk abou PIERCING SHOT spell. Tried to change in last update but failure terribly and turned back to same act. ARROW VOLLEY (in npvp) is terrible spell too, hard to hit, long cd, low damage. HELLISH VOLLEY need boost +15% in damage to be ok and end "radial damage" for this spell.

look for all classe.

------------------------

I don't say anything about rangers here I just wait and wait I'm tired of talking kkkk
Shadowzin
Player

Pharos
Level 901
Mage
20th August 2020 04:45:31

Quoting Apolo:

look for all classe.

As I do agree with the radial damage changes on ranger you can’t say arrow volley is a terrible spell . Maybe in Elysium it’s not effective but it is probably the best spell for a marksman in pvp .
Administration
Staff

20th August 2020 17:19:56

Quoting Gaunzer:
hello me and my team finished the 5 demonic passages Dg but the npc of rewards has a bug we did not receive the special Armors.

We will fix this, thanks for the report and apologies for the wait.
Absein
Player

Pharos
Level 13
Mage
20th August 2020 19:53:12 (Last edited 20th August 2020 20:10:57)

Thankz
1 2