1 2 3
Last »
Orcus
Sage

Pharos
Level 304
Mage
11th September 2020 01:17:27 (Last edited 14th July 2021 21:39:11)

The Part Timers is a now a close guild, most members have been kicked. Old members or friends of old members may contact Orcus to rejoin the guild.

Thank you,

Orcus~
Orcus
Sage

Pharos
Level 304
Mage
11th September 2020 01:20:02

P.S. If anyone from any guild that is participating in war sees that I have invited someone to my guild who is hunted, or associated with an enemy please let me know and I will do my best to resolve the issue.

I will respect all leaders interests as a way to maintain neutrality in all conflicts. Please feel free to contact me in discord, in game or through the website in PM's if there is any concerns with myself or my guild mates.

Thank you,

Orcus~
Godzilla
Player

Pharos
Level 576
Mage
11th September 2020 09:55:52

Very good idea, this is something new players that came along with novus, will have a place and continue playing.

Our team will support this idea and if you run into any troubles with any member of our guild, let us know!

Yours,
Godzilla.
On Floor Dead
Player

Pharos
Level 302
Mage
11th September 2020 10:50:10

Hello,

as you know I support this idea from long time, however we must clarify something.

If you and your team pretend to be neutral, you must know that you shouldn't be healer of any person that is involved in war.

It's like if during WW2 neutral Switzerland would feed and give home for German soldiers, when they want also have peace with Allies.
Orcus
Sage

Pharos
Level 304
Mage
11th September 2020 13:07:58

Quoting Reaven:
Hello,

as you know I support this idea from long time, however we must clarify something.

If you and your team pretend to be neutral, you must know that you shouldn't be healer of any person that is involved in war.

It's like if during WW2 neutral Switzerland would feed and give home for German soldiers, when they want also have peace with Allies.

Yes I have been trying to get in contact with you about that incident and let you know it wont happen again. We will only be associating with other neutral players. Please let me know if there is any more problems with this.

Orcus~
On Floor Dead
Player

Pharos
Level 302
Mage
11th September 2020 13:16:56 (Last edited 11th September 2020 13:43:42)

Quoting Orcus:
Quoting Reaven:
Hello,

Yes I have been trying to get in contact with you about that incident and let you know it wont happen again. We will only be associating with other neutral players. Please let me know if there is any more problems with this.

Orcus~

Good luck :)

Hope you'll find neutral players that are not hunted by Dominando&Allies and you will be able to make great adventures with them!
Orcus
Sage

Pharos
Level 304
Mage
11th September 2020 13:23:43 (Last edited 12th September 2020 02:23:51)

Quoting Reaven:
Quoting Orcus:
Quoting Reaven:
Hello,

Orcus~

Hope you'll find neutral players that are not hunted by Dominando&Allies and you will be able to make great adventures with them!

Thank you, Reaven we appreciate that a lot. I will defiantly pay attention as I invite people, especially from Novus, like I said if I make a mistake please reach out to me.

Orcus~
Shadowzin
Player

Pharos
Level 901
Mage
11th September 2020 13:29:30

Hello Orcus , my team and I fully support what you are doing and think it will be great for the community .

You can ignore reaven since he is not a leader , if you guys need help on quests or need help to further achieve more in the game do not hesitate to ask .

I will be doing quest services for neutra players when servers merge !

You should talk to Empaa Flow or Calle Flow as they are the current and respected leaders of our enemy team .

You will learn that enemies will start to say everyone is there enemy and come up with an excuse to why they are not neutra but that is normal to a losing team .

If you need help on quests and I or my team is not around we do not mind if you get some help from enemies .

You can ask players like Ritari how we respect neutrals and maybe he can help you find some players for your guild .

Anyways best of luck and any questions don’t hesitate to ask !
Absein
Player

Pharos
Level 13
Mage
11th September 2020 15:09:39

Quoting Reaven:
Quoting Orcus:
Quoting Reaven:
Hello,

Orcus~

-------------------

these little chickens even in NOVUS giving random pk causing hate in the game.
Godzilla
Player

Pharos
Level 576
Mage
11th September 2020 16:11:08

Please keep this thread related to Orcus his topic.
#MakePharosGreatAgain
1 2 3
Last »