1 2
Show staff replies in this thread
29th September 2020 18:19:25 Administration View post »
Mamrot
Premium

Elysium
Level 489
Warrior
27th September 2020 19:39:07 (Last edited 27th September 2020 19:55:04)

Like the name says bonus should mean bonus and add 2 to the total number of made dungeons, so 1 bonus = 2 dungeons.
Today, each player prays not to hit the bonus dungeon, this is probably not how it was supposed to be an addition to make the game more enjoyable, unfortunately it takes this pleasure away, makes people wastting their time, just like the name says we should save time cuz its bonus.... where is the logic lol?

I have a head full of ideas I know what to do to get more people to the game, but you have to start listening to thinking people with long-term perspectives.
This game really has a chance to break out, let's help with it and do something.
feel free to leave your comments.
/ Mamrot
Inevitable
Player

Elysium
Level 519
Warrior
27th September 2020 19:50:59

I agree you can improve dungueons
Backdoor Billy
Player

Pharos
Level 498
Warrior
27th September 2020 20:43:16

Bonus not should be x2 you always have boss its to low? Special dung should give special reward its my opion
Shadowzin
Premium

Pharos
Level 901
Mage
27th September 2020 21:02:11

The special dng should count as 1x , and give stronger reward? Like give +1 dungeon ticket along with chest reward.
Losed
Player

Elysium
Level 594
Ranger
28th September 2020 09:43:25

Accept Mamrot idea my opinion bonus = dungeon +2 beacuse is waste time with do it only shit items reward

Zezenia need it fixed this

More players need it write opinion this forum

+
Auronel the best Marksman in Elysium ?8)
Godzilla
Player

Pharos
Level 576
Mage
28th September 2020 12:37:53 (Last edited 28th September 2020 12:38:26)

I'm just gonna say it. Staff will probably say "but these bonus dungeon yield great rewards! Keep on doing them!"
While st the end its something we don't want, you wanna grind 100 each and leave, am I right?:smartass:

@ontopic, bonus dungeon should atleast count for one dungeon count.
Shadowzin
Premium

Pharos
Level 901
Mage
28th September 2020 16:03:48

Should count as 1 dungeon and it should give u back ur dungeon ticket or card because it is a “bonus”
Administration
Staff

29th September 2020 18:19:25

We will a separate counter and additional rewards for bonus dungeons in the next update. Please note that landing in a bonus dungeon is always free, a ticket is not consumed.
Godzilla
Player

Pharos
Level 576
Mage
29th September 2020 18:24:47

Quoting Administration:
We will a separate counter and additional rewards for bonus dungeons in the next update. Please note that landing in a bonus dungeon is always free, a ticket is not consumed.

You will what? Complete that sentence please.

And we dont care if it doesnt take a ticket. We care for the Original dungeon count.
Mamrot
Premium

Elysium
Level 489
Warrior
1st October 2020 11:25:18

Quoting Godzilla:
Quoting Administration:

You will what? Complete that sentence please.

And we dont care if it doesnt take a ticket. We care for the Original dungeon count.

+1 yea it takes a long of time to complete 100dgs lol,
and what about if somebody had 5-10-20x bonus dungeon a compensation to new counter to bonus dungeon or start to counting from 0?

also challenge points if players long time ago completed 500-1000 tasks without no any challenge points , and please note that tasks long time ago was 5-10x longer and harder to complete than its now. And we dont have our points :(((
1 2